samuel$$
Iron
- Joined
- May 25, 2026
- Posts
- 53
- Reputation
- 27
What is the single best androgen for height and dimorphism with an ai?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

why are you replying to yourselfyeah stay 5,6 buddy![]()
ad hominem, androgens will do nothing but rape your bone age and maybe acclerate your growth velicity for a few months and ultimately making you shorter than if you didnt touch themyeah stay 5,6 buddy![]()

ever heard of letrozole and tamoxifen. So not only are you short you are 0 iq




just ignore him this guy is clearly retardedad hominem, androgens will do nothing but rape your bone age and maybe acclerate your growth velicity for a few months and ultimately making you shorter than if you didnt touch them
learn to click on the reply button and stop spammng ad hominems, my height doesn't change the fact that i'm more educated on pharma than you will ever be.But aren’t you 5,6 obviously I’m not gonna take advise from you goofyever heard of letrozole and tamoxifen. So not only are you short you are 0 in
![]()
can u stop hating on 5'6 ok 5'6 is tall hate on 5'4yeah stay 5,6 buddy![]()










genetics, keep coping and seething with that 80iq of yours, also click on the reply button of something you want to reply to tardYeah your so educated then why are you 5,6 lol![]()
stop hating on 5'6 faggot u r 5'8 you are aint tall enough to hate we are in the same boatYeah your so educated then why are you 5,6 lol![]()
Yeah you're retarded, go listen to him. It still rapes your bone age via excess signaling of this other pathway ( I forgot) which is primarily how e2 also rapes your bone ages, even if you use letrozole or some AI, serm, or e2 degrader.But aren’t you 5,6 obviously I’m not gonna take advise from you goofyever heard of letrozole and tamoxifen. So not only are you short you are 0 iq
![]()
they can actually accelerate growth velocityandrogens and height growth in the same sentence
until bone age walks inthey can actually accelerate growth velocity
what he's saying isn't completely retarded
aromatizing androgens can be counterproductive, but that doesn't make all androgens implicitly bad
Yeah but my bone age is 14 unlike yours keep coping niggastop hating on 5'6 faggot u r 5'8 you are aint tall enough to hate we are in the same boat
Androgenic signaling inheritedly whether with or without aromatizing accelerate bone age and reduce your growth window. A paper I read which I will link later, even showed the use of AAS with AI or estrogen degrader and the excess androgenic signaling still caused premature bone fusion. It is completely retarded, unless you use another anc (I forgot the name of it) to counter this its not so much retarded but 99% of roid ngas like op aren't aware of this and think "muh ai" will do sumthey can actually accelerate growth velocity
what he's saying isn't completely retarded
aromatizing androgens can be counterproductive, but that doesn't make all androgens implicitly bad
until bone age walks in
Androgen signaling of gp senescence is almost insignifcant, especially if we take into account it's height velocity benefitsAndrogenic signaling inheritedly whether with or without aromatizing accelerate bone age and reduce your growth window. A paper I read which I will link later, even showed the use of AAS with AI or estrogen degrader and the excess androgenic signaling still caused premature bone fusion. It is completely retarded, unless you use another anc (I forgot the name of it) to counter this its not so much retarded but 99% of roid ngas like op aren't aware of this and think "muh ai" will do sum
What non aromatizing androgens would you recommend I use for muscle if 19nors aren’t an optionAndrogen signaling of gp senescence is almost insignifcant, especially if we take into account it's height velocity benefits
You would have to use extremely high doses for the cons to overweigh the pros
but testosterone levels should be low, and you shouldnt use any aromatizing androgens at all
If you have high testosterone levels, bone age will advance even if you use an ai or tamoxifen
what im saying is that saying "androgens are bad for height" is incorrect, you could say "some androgens under certain circumstances r bad for height"
injectable winstrol (or oral but organ damage from an equivalent dose would be unreasonable), primobolan for muscle specificallyWhat non aromatizing androgens would you recommend I use for muscle if 19nors aren’t an option
Tren Or Rather NPP because theres actual studies with NPP, the ai you always have to go with Letrozole, its the best thing out there.What is the single best androgen for height and dimorphism with an ai?
Actually if I was to use tren for like 3 months then cruise on test for another 3 months then pct after that, do you think I could bounce back to normal fairly quicklyinjectable winstrol (or oral but organ damage from an equivalent dose would be unreasonable), primobolan for muscle specifically
ig u could do anavar too
and proviron/masteron (wont rlly give u muscle by itself but its good)
just keep doses moderate
why would you do test and pct while your plates are open? just wait till ur satisfied w ur height or ur plates have closed (and itll also fuse ur clavicles' gps which is pretty much the most important for an aesthetic physique, so not worth it)Actually if I was to use tren for like 3 months then cruise on test for another 3 months then pct after that, do you think I could bounce back to normal fairly quickly
not a bad cycle but u would prolly need 9-12 months if u arent planning to do big cycles after this.Actually if I was to use tren for like 3 months then cruise on test for another 3 months then pct after that, do you think I could bounce back to normal fairly quickly