Best anti aging protocol

Goonerholocaust

Goonerholocaust

Bronze
So we know that gravity like makes your skin sag and shit so what if we could try and spend more or as much time combating this as we spend contributing to it. The solution? Sleep like a bat you fucking chuds. This is the solution. That way the skin and fat in your face will sag upwards, your hollow undereye area will become compact and look sigma as fuck! Your crooked downturned nose will become straight or upturned, the skin around your cheekbones will stay high and give you hollow cheeks.

Need atleast like 50-100 of you to try this every night for 5 years, especially if you are old as hell already. Anyway like and updoot I need the karma, I mean rep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Blud_99
just go to the space to avoid gravity to anti age broo

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadDaddy69
Wow I didn't get to correct my spelling mistakes smh

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and Tyler Maher
Inversion therapy increases blood flow to your face, increasing collagen in your skin.

Will fill your face with lymphatic fluid though

No, you want to stay in a supine position for as long as possible not sleep like a bat

Inversion therapy increases blood flow to your face, increasing collagen in your skin.

Will fill your face with lymphatic fluid though
yea so maybe like sleep upside down as a habit but don't do it if you are trying to look good for a specific day

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
No, you want to stay in a supine position for as long as possible not sleep like a bat
nah thats big sleep propaghanda

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
nah thats big sleep propaghanda

Images 10

Just rope theory

yea so maybe like sleep upside down as a habit but don't do it if you are trying to look good for a specific day
Never do it. You'll die in your sleep.

Even if you don't you'll wake up with the worst bloat of your life

If you're desperate, use one of these for twenty minutes a day. You will still be experiencing gravity though nigga. It's inavoidable.

Never do it. You'll die in your sleep.

Even if you don't you'll wake up with the worst bloat of your life

If you're desperate, use one of these for twenty minutes a day. You will still be experiencing gravity though nigga. It's inavoidable.
View attachment 3241622
Y'all are gonna look so stupid when I become the first person to defy gravity

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
who sleeps uright tho? Im talking about the opposite of that, like upside down. So really it should look better than even example B
which wll make go the other way and be just as unattractive :ROFLMAO:

Gravity doesn’t exist

We live in a flat plane