Best Bimax surgeon

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
I need Bimax for my lopsided face which surgeon can you recommend to me which also does clockwise rotations

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Ramieri
Raffaini if your italian
And Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
i’d say raffaini’s the best one as long as you’re willing to spend a decent amount of money on it

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and tomorrow300
I need Bimax for my lopsided face which surgeon can you recommend to me which also does clockwise rotations

Ramieri honestly.

He doesn't promise the world, zero known botch cases, on the lower end of cost, and seems like a easy to talk to person.

@Gaia262 had surgery with him, you can see his thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Gaia262 and tomorrow300
Ramieri honestly.

He doesn't promise the world, zero known botch cases, on the lower end of cost, and seems like a easy to talk to person.

Yeah his thread is legendary I also would it pretty well done

• +1
Raffaini if your italian

Why "if your italian" for Raffaini?

Is it just a cost thing?

I'm Australian, looking for bimax elsewhere since Coceancig is gone.

If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.
Ramieri is also a reputable surgeon and a safe option.

Look no further than these three surgeons or youl come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tomorrow300, Pakicel and depressionmaxxing
If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.

Look no further than these three surgeons or youl come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.
They are not the only surgeon in the world bro, there are allot of good underground surgeons

I'm sure there is.
But it's good to bet on the winners.
I've seen people messed up after taking chances with surgeons

Ramieri honestly.

he's also good looking so you know you ca trust him :feelshehe:

• JFL
You can't go wrong with Ramieri

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
he's also good looking so you know you ca trust him :feelshehe:

I mean when his wife is a milf, you know the man knows the game

slide1_chisiamo_new.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deprived

Appreciate your efforts man im definitely gonna go with one of themm