Best blackpilled maxfac surgeons in America?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
I’m in the USA and most maxfac surgeons mentioned here are in Europe. Who are the best in the US?

I know of Gunsen, LACOMS, and Sinn. Who else?

Isn't Eppley the hero for incels?

Yeah but he doesn’t do bimax. He’s a plastic surgeon who does implants.
I wouldn't perform surgery on you a whit if I were able. I don't think it's ethical. Having had surgery itself is a failo. I would teach you how to be pristine and stop yearning to be fabulous if I had the authority to do so. I wish I could help you. I don't think you should be thinking about surgery. I'd like to see you turn over a new leaf. I wish you were more like me.

I wouldn't perform surgery on you a whit if I were able. I don't think it's ethical. Having had surgery itself is a failo. I would teach you how to be pristine and stop yearning to be fabulous if I had the authority to do so. I wish I could help you. I don't think you should be thinking about surgery. I'd like to see you turn over a new leaf. I wish you were more like me.
it's either get surgery or a lifetime of coping, and you've chosen a lifetime of coping faggot

Afaik, Gunson is by far the best in the US. But US prices are ridiculous. If you're filthy rich, go with Gunson. If not, fly out to Spain, do it with Alfaro for half the price, and get probably an even better result than what you'd get with Gunson.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
it's either get surgery or a lifetime of coping, and you've chosen a lifetime of coping faggot
I don't cope. I have a good old time every day wishing nothing were different.

Afaik, Gunson is by far the best in the US. But US prices are ridiculous. If you're filthy rich, go with Gunson. If not, fly out to Spain, do it with Alfaro for half the price, and get probably an even better result than what you'd get with Gunson.
this, usa surgeons call prices beyond good and bad

Is Arnett still working? Wasn't he supposed to be the joint best in the US along with Gunson?

I’m in the USA and most maxfac surgeons mentioned here are in Europe. Who are the best in the US?

I know of Gunsen, LACOMS, and Sinn. Who else?
Sinn’s retired as of now so cross that one off the list.

F
Is Arnett still working?
Looks like he’s only lecturing and working on the software side these days.