Best cities to live as a man according to my experience (Europe)

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
This is gonna be a long post, so be prepared. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.
Since I'm a digital nomad (working as a data scientist) I was able to experience multiple countries. I had to stay to cities with a similar time zone as Germany/France/Italy so I couldn't venture into Asia or North/South America ecc but in Europe I could work from everywhere I wanted (some countries required a visa so I couldn't stay longer than some months).

All the "best country to live" ranking are fucking pathetic and are written with the point of view of women and cater to them (Imagine believing London, Amsterdam, Stocholm or Paris are great places to live as a man :lul:) so on here I'm gonna rank the best places to live, the ones I was the happiest with the perspective of an average (white) guy. Just to add context, I was in my mid 20s to my late 20s when lived (from one month to 6 month) in each of these cities.

- London: I didn't like it at all. Extremely overrated with insane rent prices. The city overall is a dump unless you are a multi-millionaire that can afford to live in one of the few good neighborhood remaining. British girls are by far the ugliest in Europe and they're extremely trashy too. I'd rather terminate myself rather than date one of them. In London there are also many European girls from various countries but I find the environment very competitive and even the non-British girls were mostly ugly....I remember when I was younger and was here for tourism with my family there were many more prettier girls around. Nowadays it's full of immigrants, dirty, extremely expensive in everything with a shit climate. It's a pass. Rank: 4/10

- Paris: basically same as London. It's packed with immigrants from Africa and the Middle East. It's a shit-hole except the very few neighborhoods for the ultra-rich. French women are ugly although not as ugly as the British ones. I didn't find French people to be very rude or hostile as the stereotype goes....I actually chatted and dated some french girls, they weren't very hard to fuck in my experience but they have a very weird personality. It's hipster central, very few women here have class...they think they're sophisticated if they adopt the latest progressive bullshit, read lots of stupid and old fashioned books, go to some art exhibitions ecc. But I found many girls here like to cook. Rank: 4,5/10

- Spain/Italy/Portugal: I will group them together to make this topic as short as possible. Overall it was a decent place to work remotely because it's cheap for European standards, the climate was good with plenty of sunshine and the food was great. Lots of other digital nomads and expat to meet and have fun with and explore the city. But the women killed it for me. They were ugly and nasty. Very arrogant and self-absorbed. Local men were also nasty...half the men/women are like a mix between "proper" Europe and Arab countries, I don't like that look. Despite the stereotype I found the local people here to be very unfriendly and closed off. I don't think these people have proper social skills but whatever. Rank: 5/10 (just because of the nice climate, food and landscape)

- Scandinavia: cold, unwelcome, feminazi hellhole. It's like an artificially created dystopian nightmare for men. I'm not sure how people can live here...there is nothing going on for men. It's very expensive with high taxes to cater for the needs/welfare of women, gays, trannies and migrants that fuck their women (with consent or without). There is a serious lack of sunshine, not much entertainment options and women are absolutely the worst. First of all they are not hot as the stereotypes go..they're quite ugly with many chubby girls around with weird facial shapes and their personality absolutely suck....zero feminine polarity, extreme feminist and absolutely undateable. Men indeed are more feminine and look more approachable than women here. I'll never return. The food is shit too. Rank: 3/10.

Poland: I had an overall decent experience in Krakow. It was cheap with plenty of bars and clubs around the main square and the streets around it. There is something going on almost every day on the week because it's a student town. You go to "Teatro Cubano" and even on monday evening there might be something going on. Women are decent looking, during the day there are actually plenty of cute girls around especially in shopping centers but during the night there are way less of them around unfortunately. Maybe they're home fucking somebody...I don't know why they seem to disappear. There are a lot of sleazy sex tourists here, sexpats and erasmus students (or sex-erasmus). They all look to have sex and they ruin the ratios inside clubs and bars. But they also winged me and I had plenty of fun here even in the nights I didn't get laid so I was happy enough here. As a bonus the country isn't overrun with migrants from Africa like Western Europe which is a plus although Krakow does have more of them than any other city in Poland I think. Rank: 6/10

Czech Republic: it's similar to Poland. Indeed my experience was similar. I'd rank Prague girls slightly higher than girls from Krakow but girls in Warsaw are more beautiful than Krakow and around the same level as Prague. The man competition is higher in Prague so I had less success with local girls but I liked the city and the vibe there. It's also quite cheap. Rank: 6/10

Ukraine: Was in Kiev in 2016-2017 and then in some other travels and I had a blast there. It's very cheap and the city had the highest amount of hot girls out of any other city in the world (along with Moscow). The city was full of various sex tourists, sexpats, digital nomads ecc and everybody was hanging out around Arena City and we all got to know each other. There was a bar there in Arena that you needed to go up the stairs to access and every time it was full of foreigners and you could coordinate the night, share a table in a club ecc. The nightlife wasn't that good because it was mainly bottle services in tables...the hottest girls wanted you to invite them at your table but it was doable if you shared the expense with other men. There were a couple of students clubs outside the center but they weren't as good as the ones in the center and Kiev didn't have a cluster with a nightlife like Krakow for example so the logistics weren't easy. But I had tons of fun here and it was a good place in the summer. You could walk around the Gulliver shopping center and it was insane the amount of hot girls you could see. Cheap as fuck too. Rank: 7/10.

Moscow: I loved my time in Moscow. This city is so underrated it's crazy...most people believe the zionist/neocons enforced propaganda and so they don't go but it was the country I was the happiest and it's where I dated the hottest women. Moscow nightlife is amazing, there is no equal in Europe and probably in the world. Lots of hot girls around and very chatty, not hard to approach. Despite the stereotypes I found the local, young men to be quite friendly too. They invited me to drink with them and paid for it, some even introduced me to their group of friends and winged with me. Moscow is cheap for European standards and, along with Kiev, it's the city with the hottest girls in the world (if you like white girls). Now that girls in Kiev mostly emigrated it's the undisputed number 1. You can walk around Patriarch Pond in the summer and the amount of hot girls is staggering. Women here are also very feminine, not much radical feminist like in Western Europe that make the women undateable. The climate sucks like in the rest of Eastern Europe and the city isn't beautiful per se...it's full of soviet architecture outside the very center but it's pointless to live in a beautiful city with tons of sunshine if your primary need (ie sex, dating life and have emotional connections with women) isn't fulfilled. That's why I was much happier in Moscow and Kiev than anywhere in Western Europe and it wasn't even close but those pathetic international ranking of "best city" only cater to women and so always put in the first places the best cities for them. Added bonus for Moscow/Russia: very low taxes so you don't have to pay for the welfare of women or illegal immigrants. Rank: 7,5/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, mug, MagaPutinism and 26 others
Another schizo rant, nope, only lasted 2 pixels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Skywalker and soover4me
least believable larp so far

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
so on here I'm gonna rank the best places to live, the ones I was the happiest with the perspective of an average (white) guy
The average white guy isn't a digital nomad though.

Otherwise interesting thread even though useless for most.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexBrown84, WeiWei and 2 others
seems like media demonises russia always do opposite of what jew tell u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Niksy, aleksander and 7 others
The average white guy isn't a digital nomad though.

Otherwise interesting thread even though useless for most.
Yes although I was referring to the average looking guy

The gist of the topic is that happiness in a man is heavily correlated to how good his dating life is. That's why my happier years were those I spent being a DN in EE. When I lived in cities in Western Europe, which those bullshit "rankings" placed in the highest positions in terms of quality of life, I was depressed as fuck.

Most cities in EE are shitholes with a terrible weather but the girls, the fact the cost of living is low and the dating opportunities more than make up for it.

All the international rankings are done from the point of views of women

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aleksander, BoredPrince and 4 others
What do you Look Like? Both lookslevel and phenotype

What do you Look Like? Both lookslevel and phenotype
from Western Europe (don't want to be too specific for privacy), 6ft, 160lbs, NW0, average face.

Fucked around 25 girls in my life, most of them in EE

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
If I have to rank European girls in terms of looks:

1) Kiev
2) Moscow
3) Warsaw
4) Prague

Kiev and Moscow were extremely close and now that girls fled in mass from Kiev, Moscow has become the number 1 hands down.
Warsaw also has many hot girls, I dated quite successfully there....I ranked Poland 6/10, maybe I should have put 6,5/10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and sportsmogger
What languages do you speak?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
This is gonna be a long post, so be prepared. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.
Since I'm a digital nomad (working as a data scientist) I was able to experience multiple countries. I had to stay to cities with a similar time zone as Germany/France/Italy so I couldn't venture into Asia or North/South America ecc but in Europe I could work from everywhere I wanted (some countries required a visa so I couldn't stay longer than some months).

All the "best country to live" ranking are fucking pathetic and are written with the point of view of women and cater to them (Imagine believing London, Amsterdam, Stocholm or Paris are great places to live as a man :lul:) so on here I'm gonna rank the best places to live, the ones I was the happiest with the perspective of an average (white) guy. Just to add context, I was in my mid 20s to my late 20s when lived (from one month to 6 month) in each of these cities.

- London: I didn't like it at all. Extremely overrated with insane rent prices. The city overall is a dump unless you are a multi-millionaire that can afford to live in one of the few good neighborhood remaining. British girls are by far the ugliest in Europe and they're extremely trashy too. I'd rather terminate myself rather than date one of them. In London there are also many European girls from various countries but I find the environment very competitive and even the non-British girls were mostly ugly....I remember when I was younger and was here for tourism with my family there were many more prettier girls around. Nowadays it's full of immigrants, dirty, extremely expensive in everything with a shit climate. It's a pass. Rank: 4/10

- Paris: basically same as London. It's packed with immigrants from Africa and the Middle East. It's a shit-hole except the very few neighborhoods for the ultra-rich. French women are ugly although not as ugly as the British ones. I didn't find French people to be very rude or hostile as the stereotype goes....I actually chatted and dated some french girls, they weren't very hard to fuck in my experience but they have a very weird personality. It's hipster central, very few women here have class...they think they're sophisticated if they adopt the latest progressive bullshit, read lots of stupid and old fashioned books, go to some art exhibitions ecc. But I found many girls here like to cook. Rank: 4,5/10

- Spain/Italy/Portugal: I will group them together to make this topic as short as possible. Overall it was a decent place to work remotely because it's cheap for European standards, the climate was good with plenty of sunshine and the food was great. Lots of other digital nomads and expat to meet and have fun with and explore the city. But the women killed it for me. They were ugly and nasty. Very arrogant and self-absorbed. Local men were also nasty...half the men/women are like a mix between "proper" Europe and Arab countries, I don't like that look. Despite the stereotype I found the local people here to be very unfriendly and closed off. I don't think these people have proper social skills but whatever. Rank: 5/10 (just because of the nice climate, food and landscape)

- Scandinavia: cold, unwelcome, feminazi hellhole. It's like an artificially created dystopian nightmare for men. I'm not sure how people can live here...there is nothing going on for men. It's very expensive with high taxes to cater for the needs/welfare of women, gays, trannies and migrants that fuck their women (with consent or without). There is a serious lack of sunshine, not much entertainment options and women are absolutely the worst. First of all they are not hot as the stereotypes go..they're quite ugly with many chubby girls around with weird facial shapes and their personality absolutely suck....zero feminine polarity, extreme feminist and absolutely undateable. Men indeed are more feminine and look more approachable than women here. I'll never return. The food is shit too. Rank: 3/10.

Poland: I had an overall decent experience in Krakow. It was cheap with plenty of bars and clubs around the main square and the streets around it. There is something going on almost every day on the week because it's a student town. You go to "Teatro Cubano" and even on monday evening there might be something going on. Women are decent looking, during the day there are actually plenty of cute girls around especially in shopping centers but during the night there are way less of them around unfortunately. Maybe they're home fucking somebody...I don't know why they seem to disappear. There are a lot of sleazy sex tourists here, sexpats and erasmus students (or sex-erasmus). They all look to have sex and they ruin the ratios inside clubs and bars. But they also winged me and I had plenty of fun here even in the nights I didn't get laid so I was happy enough here. As a bonus the country isn't overrun with migrants from Africa like Western Europe which is a plus although Krakow does have more of them than any other city in Poland I think. Rank: 6/10

Czech Republic: it's similar to Poland. Indeed my experience was similar. I'd rank Prague girls slightly higher than girls from Krakow but girls in Warsaw are more beautiful than Krakow and around the same level as Prague. The man competition is higher in Prague so I had less success with local girls but I liked the city and the vibe there. It's also quite cheap. Rank: 6/10

Ukraine: Was in Kiev in 2016-2017 and then in some other travels and I had a blast there. It's very cheap and the city had the highest amount of hot girls out of any other city in the world (along with Moscow). The city was full of various sex tourists, sexpats, digital nomads ecc and everybody was hanging out around Arena City and we all got to know each other. There was a bar there in Arena that you needed to go up the stairs to access and every time it was full of foreigners and you could coordinate the night, share a table in a club ecc. The nightlife wasn't that good because it was mainly bottle services in tables...the hottest girls wanted you to invite them at your table but it was doable if you shared the expense with other men. There were a couple of students clubs outside the center but they weren't as good as the ones in the center and Kiev didn't have a cluster with a nightlife like Krakow for example so the logistics weren't easy. But I had tons of fun here and it was a good place in the summer. You could walk around the Gulliver shopping center and it was insane the amount of hot girls you could see. Cheap as fuck too. Rank: 7/10.

Moscow: I loved my time in Moscow. This city is so underrated it's crazy...most people believe the zionist/neocons enforced propaganda and so they don't go but it was the country I was the happiest and it's where I dated the hottest women. Moscow nightlife is amazing, there is no equal in Europe and probably in the world. Lots of hot girls around and very chatty, not hard to approach. Despite the stereotypes I found the local, young men to be quite friendly too. They invited me to drink with them and paid for it, some even introduced me to their group of friends and winged with me. Moscow is cheap for European standards and, along with Kiev, it's the city with the hottest girls in the world (if you like white girls). Now that girls in Kiev mostly emigrated it's the undisputed number 1. You can walk around Patriarch Pond in the summer and the amount of hot girls is staggering. Women here are also very feminine, not much radical feminist like in Western Europe that make the women undateable. The climate sucks like in the rest of Eastern Europe and the city isn't beautiful per se...it's full of soviet architecture outside the very center but it's pointless to live in a beautiful city with tons of sunshine if your primary need (ie sex, dating life and have emotional connections with women) isn't fulfilled. That's why I was much happier in Moscow and Kiev than anywhere in Western Europe and it wasn't even close but those pathetic international ranking of "best city" only cater to women and so always put in the first places the best cities for them. Added bonus for Moscow/Russia: very low taxes so you don't have to pay for the welfare of women or illegal immigrants. Rank: 7,5/10.

@andy9432 @Jungcuck lmao

Ireland likely has the most attractive women deadass

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, PrinceLuenLeoncur and St.TikTokcel

As a guy from Kiev who lives in Prague and was in Poland / Russia I can say this thread is based

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Primalsplit and Kinger

Second your opinion on Moscow. Most underrated city in the world next to Phnom Penh, Almaty and Nairobi, and easily the greatest city in Europe (it even feels like a massive, "great" city). Ofc I rarely if ever leave the first ring road of Moscow except to visit relations in Sokolniki and Kommunarka (literally nothing to do out there), but you can spend at least a month just exploring Moscow inside the first ring alone, let alone the other great cities in Russia like Yaroslavl, Kazan, etc.

All the international rankings are done from the point of views of women

Underserved point. Truly, almost any if not all of those lists are done from the perspective of women, hence why not a single city in South America or Southeast Asia makes the list (i.e, only "safe" cities suitable for feminist women to walk around at 2am unescorted make the cut).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Primalsplit, Kinger and 1 other person
I need to see a report from an ethnic for russia/ukraine, although I assume it woudn't be good.. Cool thread anyway

I have loved London every time I've been there, but every single person I know who's lived there says it's a shithole. I guess it's cause I only went to tourist places.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Second your opinion on Moscow. Most underrated city in the world next to Phnom Penh, Almaty and Nairobi, and easily the greatest city in Europe (it even feels like a massive, "great" city). Ofc I rarely if ever leave the first ring road of Moscow except to visit relations in Sokolniki and Kommunarka (literally nothing to do out there), but you can spend at least a month just exploring Moscow inside the first ring alone, let alone the other great cities in Russia like Yaroslavl, Kazan, etc.

Underserved point. Truly, almost any if not all of those lists are done from the perspective of women, hence why not a single city in South America or Southeast Asia makes the list (i.e, only "safe" cities suitable for feminist women to walk around at 2am unescorted make the cut).
phnom penh is so underrated

Yes, Moscow is so underrated it's ridiculous. By far the best nightlife I've ever seen from the point of view of a man (for white women). Bars and clubs are packed with beautiful girls, and they're pretty approachable too. The main problem I had is that my IG sucked so I couldn't keep in touch with many of them.
In the summer there are also many social events with live music, open air cinemas with english movies and there are so many girls there....many even chatted me up first without me saying anything. You can go to Gorky Park in the summer and meet girls...there is often some kind of social and group activity going on. Gyms are also packed with hot girls....my favorite one was DDX Fitness...hot women everywhere. And Patriki during summer is a must go...models looking girls everywhere.
And now Tinder/Bumble and the dating apps stopped working so more and more girls will hit the nightlife...it's gonna be even better than before, can't wait for the war to end so I can go back.
I agree that outside the garden ring there wasn't much to do, outside the center the f-ugly soviet architecture is everywhere and I didn't like it

Kiev was also full of hot women but the nightlife was underwhelming because it catered to rich foreigners that took tables and bottles. All the main clubs in the centers were similar with a big tables area and a small dance floor, all girls wanted to be invited to tables. Dlux, Skybar, Chi Club, Dali Park ecc...lots of hot women but it was all tables for the most part.
If you didn't want that, you needed to go to clubs like Forsage or Indigo that weren't in the center or coyote ugly and catered more to students but the quality of girls were lower or to latino clubs like Caribbean club but it was older women there (late 20's but also some students there). Around Arena city it was always full of hot women at every hour of the day....I loved going to Vapiano to eat, in the upper floor I used to work there....there were always groups of young hot girls....or in Gulliver and around the main street that lead to Maidan

Last edited:

What look do you want

You’re getting old.

Yes, Moscow is so underrated it's ridiculous. By far the best nightlife I've ever seen from the point of view of a man (for white women). Bars and clubs are packed with beautiful girls, and they're pretty approachable too. The main problem I had is that my IG sucked so I couldn't keep in touch with many of them.
In the summer there are also many social events with live music, open air cinemas with english movies and there are so many girls there....many even chatted me up first without me saying anything. You can go to Gorky Park in the summer and meet girls...there is often some kind of social and group activity going on. Gyms are also packed with hot girls....my favorite one was DDX Fitness...hot women everywhere. And Patriki during summer is a must go...models looking girls everywhere.
And now Tinder/Bumble and the dating apps stopped working so more and more girls will hit the nightlife...it's gonna be even better than before, can't wait for the war to end so I can go back.
I agree that outside the garden ring there wasn't much to do, outside the center the f-ugly soviet architecture is everywhere and I didn't like it

Kiev was also full of hot women but the nightlife was underwhelming because it catered to rich foreigners that took tables and bottles. All the main clubs in the centers were similar with a big tables area and a small dance floor, all girls wanted to be invited to tables. Dlux, Skybar, Chi Club, Dali Park ecc...lots of hot women but it was all tables for the most part.
If you didn't want that, you needed to go to clubs like Forsage or Indigo that weren't in the center or coyote ugly and catered more to students but the quality of girls were lower or to latino clubs like Caribbean club but it was older women there (late 20's but also some students there).
Do you speak the language btw and whats your stats (ethnicity, height, face, age)

Last edited:
I need to see a report from an ethnic for russia/ukraine, although I assume it woudn't be good.. Cool thread anyway
If you are asking about experience for ethnics - would be bad, jbw there (I'm from kiev)

What about Amsterdam?:feelshehe::feelshmm:
@MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
from Western Europe (don't want to be too specific for privacy), 6ft, 160lbs, NW0, average face.

Fucked around 25 girls in my life, most of them in EE
Do you speak the language btw and whats your stats (ethnicity, height, face, age)
Nvm about stats

If you are asking about experience for ethnics - would be bad, jbw there (I'm from kiev)
Idk if that's jbw as the term is used if you can get laid solely based on being white, whereas you would probably need to be white and good looking since your competition is also white. Unless you mean for foreign white people

Last edited:
I learned some russian when I was there, my level was probably around b1 but it's less now because I haven't practiced it and so I forgot...I can understand it but can't really speak much. But it wasn't much of a problem in Moscow, many young women spoke some english
In Kiev also young women spoke english
I didn't really venture outside the capitals

I'm white, 6ft, I was in my mid to late 20s when I was there. Average face...I'm not balding or with asymmetries or any major flaw

Idk if that's jbw as the term is used since jbw is more so you can get laid solely based on being white, whereas you would probably need to be white and good looking since your competition is also white. Unless you mean for foreign white people
Yeah I meant jbw + gl. Can get laid because of jbw + money/material possessions if you are foreigner tho (spain, france, portugal or any other european country). For ethnics its ≈impossible level

every woman could look like prime Lima and I still wouldn't live in Krakow or Kiev

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
I learned some russian when I was there, my level was probably around b1 but it's less now because I haven't practiced it and so I forgot...I can understand it but can't really speak much. But it wasn't much of a problem in Moscow, many young women spoke some english
In Kiev also young women spoke english
I didn't really venture outside the capitals

I'm white, 6ft, I was in my mid to late 20s when I was there. Average face...I'm not balding or with asymmetries or any major flaw
Did you get mogged in Kiev often? Or moscow

every woman could look like prime Lima and I still wouldn't live in Krakow or Kiev
Just look like and live there can. Work as a model in NY and Paris and still live in Kiev - can't

Your loss, both Krakow and Kiev were great cities to live. Much better than Western Europe if you had a digital nomad job with a Western salary, can't even be compared

In Kiev I lived around Marinski Park (or something like that, don't remember the exact name) and it was a good area and in Krakow just outside the old town where all the clubs were

Did you get mogged in Kiev often? Or moscow
No, not often but there were some good looking young men around...less so than in Western Europe capitals though
I remember going to Hydropark in the summer and there were some Chads around but most people weren't that good looking. The same was true in Moscow

In Kiev I loved eating at a restaurant called Mario (I think, if I remember correctly) inside Gulliver....downstairs there was a supermarket absolutely packed with beautiful girls....many young girls. And that restaurant was in a strategic position because there was an escalator immediately on the right and you could see the girls coming upstairs and exchange eye contact....ridiculous the amount of hot girls in that shopping mall (Gulliver)

• +1
Reactions: Roge
No, not often but there were some good looking young men around...less so than in Western Europe capitals though
I remember going to Hydropark in the summer and there were some Chads around but most people weren't that good looking. The same was true in Moscow

In Kiev I loved eating at a restaurant called Mario (I think, if I remember correctly) inside Gulliver....downstairs there was a supermarket absolutely packed with beautiful girls....many young girls. And that restaurant was in a strategic position because there was an escalator immediately on the right and you could see the girls coming upstairs and exchange eye contact....ridiculous the amount of hot girls in that shopping mall (Gulliver)
gulliver got bombed partially in 2022 jfl. what would you say is avg height in kiev/moscow for men? i might be biased slightly so my opinion on this shouldnt count. and as a foreigner, whats was your monthly spending to live there? were you living better than avg lifestyle which coupled with foreigner halo was attracting girls (would you say they are gold diggers btw?)?

If you didn't want that, you needed to go to clubs like Forsage or Indigo that weren't in the center or coyote ugly and catered more to students but the quality of girls were lower or to latino clubs like Caribbean club but it was older women there (late 20's but also some students there). Around Arena city it was always full of hot women at every hour of the day....I loved going to Vapiano to eat, in the upper floor I used to work there....there were always groups of young hot girls....or in Gulliver and around the main street that lead to Maidan
Better nightlife than London, Berlin, Belgium and Spain?

gulliver got bombed partially in 2022 jfl. what would you say is avg height in kiev/moscow for men? i might be biased slightly so my opinion on this shouldnt count. and as a foreigner, whats was your monthly spending to live there? were you living better than avg lifestyle which coupled with foreigner halo was attracting girls (would you say they are gold diggers btw?)?
I think the height was average, I'm 183cm tall and I don't remember them height mogging me
I was definitely spending much more than the average local man there....I was living in the center, either around Mariinski Park, Arena City or Lesi Ukrainky street. I always ate outside....I liked to go in Vapiano to eat (and at The Burger also in Arena City)...or at Gulliver or around Kreshatik...there was a McDonald there with beautiful girls but I don't really like junk food so I usually went to restaurants around that area
I also was going out almost every day, sometimes I coordinated with other men to share a table and share the expense and in the summer I went to the beach clubs during the day....there was one in the Ocean Plaza if I remember correctly. Bue yeah I was definitely spending much more than the local man

As for gold diggers, I think yeah there were more of them than in Western Europe because salaries were lower and there weren't diversity and inclusion bullshit policies so women didn't automatically get hired to the top companies but they liked to live a good life with all the comforts...I think having expensive things signaled high status and that's why there were many expensive cars around....indeed there were more expensive cars in the city center of Kiev than in many Western capitals. Moscow was the same

Better nightlife than London, Berlin, Belgium and Spain?
Much much better. In Western Europe it's all about women and gays....for white, straight men it sucks. Clubs are packed with men, women are mostly ugly and unapproachable and surrounded by men of their social circles that guard them like raging dogs. Everybody is desperate for pussy so they're all aggressive, the vibe is terrible. They have the look that If you approach them and give them a compliment it's like you insulted them so you don't even feel about opening them. In Moscow it wasn't like that....much more beautiful girls, more feminine and way more approachable

In Moscow there are so many bars and clubs, one of my favorite area was in the semi-island where there is a statue of Peter the Great...many bars/clubs around that and in the summer those streets are filled with people and young girls...you can also approach them outside

Then there is the area around Kitay Gorod, Tverskaya and many others...nightlife in Moscow is crazy, women were so open to chat and were friendly to us. The vibe can't be compared. The main issue is that they always asked for IG to keep in contact....they weren't looking for ONS (some were) and my IG sucked so I lost so many opportunities...but that's another topic

Last edited:
  • +1
Surprised you ranked Spain and Italy so low, because most of what I read on internet about these countries is that women are beautiful and people are friendly and more open to strangers

Where are you from btw?

Do you even want to settle down

Surprised you ranked Spain and Italy so low, because most of what I read on internet about these countries is that women are beautiful and people are friendly and more open to strangers

Where are you from btw?
Most people in Southern Europe weren't friendly despite the stereotype. They were very closed off to strangers and actually seemed pretty unfriendly. It was close to impossible to break into their bubble because their social circles started many years ago and are only friendly between themselves, that's it. Men were also extremely desperate so they didn't accept anybody close to the girls in their group despite the fact most girls were ugly JFL. There were lots of mixed groups around

I didn't like the vibe at all, although as a place it was cheap, sunny and the food is great so it's a good place to be if you already have a good girlfriend, but I wouldn't advise to go there as a single man

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Debetro, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Ireland likely has the most attractive women deadass
Irish girls fraud their looks more than any other girls in the world
A large portion of the girls here are fuckable because the recessed girls use cosmetics to boost themselves into the fuckable range whereas in other euro countries you would see a similarly recessed girl and not want to fuck her.
Also the ceiling for foids looks is lower than mainland europe, I used to assume the best looking girls here were Stacey tier until I seen what actual Stacies looked like in other euro countries and the were often barely wearing makeup in other euro country meaning the looks gap is even wider.

Most people in Southern Europe weren't friendly despite the stereotype. They were very closed off to strangers and actually seemed pretty unfriendly. It was close to impossible to break into their bubble because their social circles started many years ago and are only friendly between themselves, that's it. Men were also extremely desperate so they didn't accept anybody close to the girls in their group despite the fact most girls were ugly JFL. There were lots of mixed groups around

I didn't like the vibe at all, although as a place it was cheap, sunny and the food is great so it's a good place to be if you already have a good girlfriend, but I wouldn't advise to go there as a single man
I noticed from a handful of examples, the Italian and Spanish girls I approached in clubs were polite to me compared to approaching UK/Ire girls, like they didn't feel it was their place to show me an obvious sign of disinterest.
I spoke to an Italian girl while she was in a group with her friends and although I knew it was doomed to failure she still smiled nervously during my abrupt approach rather than being rude.
I approached these girls in clubs in North Western Europe though as opposed to in Spain and Italy so it could be a different story if I went there.
While I was actually in Italy (I didnt go clubbing) a huge portion of the foids had the convex nose pheno so going there for girls wouldn't be worth it for me unless there behavior was massively better than what I'm used to
I know someone in Portugal who is advising me to try it because of the large number of digital nomads there but your account has given me good insight

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Kinger
I noticed from a handful of examples, the Italian and Spanish girls I approached in clubs were polite to me compared to approaching UK/Ire girls, like they didn't feel it was their place to show me an obvious sign of disinterest.
I spoke to an Italian girl while she was in a group with her friends and although I knew it was doomed to failure she still smiled nervously during my abrupt approach rather than being rude.
I approached these girls in clubs in North Western Europe though as opposed to in Spain and Italy so it could be a different story if I went there.
While I was actually in Italy (I didnt go clubbing) a huge portion of the foids had the convex nose pheno so going there for girls wouldn't be worth it for me unless there behavior was massively better than what I'm used to
I know someone in Portugal who is advising me to try it because of the large number of digital nomads there but your account has given me good insight
They were polite probably because they were abroad
In Southern Europe the city with the hottest girls in Milan but the nightlife sucks because it's not suited to meet girls. It caters to groups of friends to spend the night together, doing the "aperitivo", going to some restaurants, strolling around the city with their mixed group of friends. It's a very closed off environment, even the logistics of the bars/clubs reinforce this as tables are clearly separated from each other to prevent any sort of mingling lol
All the clubs are massive sausage fests and it's also expensive

Don't bother going there, there are indeed many digital nomads especially in Spain and Portugal and many erasmus students so it's not hard to find some friends to go out together and hit the nightlife but it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and 6ft4
no you're ALL wrong btw
there is no more beautiful woman that the "anglo" feminist woman, also there is no more beautiful man than the anglo cuck , according to the extreme IQ ppl here, also all EE people are some mongoloids that look like this
Hungry Kid GIF by TRT

Europe and "white" people END at Austria's borders guys @Umbra @TsarTsar444 @Gonthar so NEVER come to EE you'll be shocked at the "inferior" non anglo and non german "superior" males all over the place @Primalsplit :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gargantuan, Debetro and 2 others
no you're ALL wrong btw
there is no more beautiful woman that the "anglo" feminist woman, also there is no more beautiful man than the anglo cuck , according to the extreme IQ ppl here, also all EE people are some mongoloids that look like this
Hungry Kid GIF by TRT

Europe and "white" people END at Austria's borders guys @Umbra @TsarTsar444 @Gonthar so NEVER come to EE you'll be shocked at the "inferior" non anglo and non german "superior" males all over the place @Primalsplit :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ee/balkans isn’t all heaven , it has it’s downsides, such as corruption, hookup culture isn’t as prevalent like in the west so slayers will be more likely to be pinned down for ltr by women here, not to mention corruption, salaries etc

Other than that it’s good, no feminism bs, no lgbt , water and stuff here isn’t as contaminated as in the united states of israel etc

But luckily for me i’m in between ee and balkans so we don’t have subhuman slavic pheno most of the time and our cities aren’t communist tier shithole buildings. It’s a good balance in a way. So idc what others bark. Better than being american or british tbh. Or from swedistan/germanystan

They were polite probably because they were abroad
In Southern Europe the city with the hottest girls in Milan but the nightlife sucks because it's not suited to meet girls. It caters to groups of friends to spend the night together, doing the "aperitivo", going to some restaurants, strolling around the city with their mixed group of friends. It's a very closed off environment, even the logistics of the bars/clubs reinforce this as tables are clearly separated from each other to prevent any sort of mingling lol
All the clubs are massive sausage fests and it's also expensive

Don't bother going there, there are indeed many digital nomads especially in Spain and Portugal and many erasmus students so it's not hard to find some friends to go out together and hit the nightlife but it's not worth it
I would say I'm 90% sure I will try Poland as my first Geomaxxing location since it is in the EU and I am quite confident I will like the women there whereas I can't really say the same for neighbouring EE countries due to having less info and experience with their foids.

I am effectively a digital nomad but throughout 2024 I will still be tied to my home country so I could leave for 1-2 weeks at a time but in 2025 I will be able to leave permanently.
Are there methods for meeting other digital nomads or do you just get speaking to Erasmuscels while out at the bars?
Is hostelcelling legit there?
Are many of the bars there just tables where you're separated from mingling with strangers or does it have a western feel to the nightclubs with a dancefloor etc?
I'm not that concerned about slaying anymore, my goal would be to meet an LTR worthy foid so after building up some comfort in the touristy areas I would like to find a way to blend in like a permanent resident and meet foids through activities that only permanent residents would partake in.
I dont know if there are many foids there in activities clubs. Maybe joining some running club or something could work.
Maybe cold approach daygame would need to be attempted

Did not read

IMG 1364

Every place is different depending on how attractive you are

Last edited:
  • +1
You’ve been to Canada right ? Howd you rate Canadian cities compared to European ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and St.TikTokcel