Best cities to live as a man according to my experience (Europe)

You’ve been to Canada right ? Howd you rate Canadian cities compared to European ?
I've only been 4 days in Toronto and I didn't like it...lots of ethnics around and ugly women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just a quick tip to figure out whether a place warrant a longer stay or not: go to a shopping mall in the weekend or a busy street and look at the couples...if the women are dating up then the place sucks. If they date up in a relationship, imagine how much they do so for casual sex. It's totally over.
And other than that, you can also check the average beauty level of the girls and the level of local male competition.

That's why I realized some years ago that there are no better places than EE cities (for white girls). These are the only cities in which I didn't see women dating up (of course there are exceptions)...in some cities men were almost always dating up and the level of male competition was not that high (except in Prague, I saw many young good looking men there)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and bloomercel
nahhh bro....czech/ croatia, baltics etc....
Irish women look identical to British women I should know I live in the UK and Irish people are so common here they are treated as Brits

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Just a quick tip to figure out whether a place warrant a longer stay or not: go to a shopping mall in the weekend or a busy street and look at the couples...if the women are dating up then the place sucks. If they date up in a relationship, imagine how much they do so for casual sex. It's totally over.
And other than that, you can also check the average beauty level of the girls and the level of local male competition.

That's why I realized some years ago that there are no better places than EE cities (for white girls). These are the only cities in which I didn't see women dating up (of course there are exceptions)...in some cities men were almost always dating up and the level of male competition was not that high (except in Prague, I saw many young good looking men there)
Visit Romania and Hungary I have done Omegle chats there and tinder there as a BBC and I must say they were very gl. The 8/10 girls there who entertained my antics would have ignored my existence in the United shitdom

I've only been 4 days in Toronto and I didn't like it...lots of ethnics around and ugly women
Canada has been a hell for last couple years this is the reason I prefer to stay in than go out

Wasn’t always like this tbh

I foresaw this happening many years ago but everyone called me a racist conspiracy theorist

@Copeful @sytyl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Kinger and St.TikTokcel
Canada has been a hell for last couple years this is the reason I prefer to stay in than go out

I foresaw this happening many years ago but everyone called me a racist conspiracy theorist

@Copeful @sytyl
Sorry, cracka, but dalits shall inherit this earth.

• JFL
Visit Romania and Hungary I have done Omegle chats there and tinder there as a BBC and I must say they were very gl. The 8/10 girls there who entertained my antics would have ignored my existence in the United shitdom
Never been in those countries, maybe I'll go there in the future but not in the short term

I'll be going in Moscow this summer, it's the best place on the planet for white girls right now.
Moreover, the dating apps were all banned or don't work so women are more open to face-to-face interactions and the men:girls ratio in clubs is awesome. They can't find the Chads from Tinder and Bumble anymore without moving their ass.

It's the only place where beautiful women can't be youtube influencers or IG influencers because these companies either stopped monetizing videos from Russia or the Russian Government banned these companies. OnlyFans was also banned (or the company stopped working there). The same is true for TikTok.

There are also no woke diversity and inclusion policies in Russia...women aren't hired into the top positions just because they're women (like it's happening in the West), so most men get hired into the high positions leaving the women in need of money.

In the West women are a privileged class that get hired into the top companies because meritocracy doesn't exist anymore so, having their financial needs taken care of by these woke policies, they seek only the hottest possible man....hypergamy is off the charts.

In Russia they also need somebody that give them some sort of financial security because there are no woke bullshit policy there..so the dating market it's not all about looks and you can see that by walking in the city and looking at the couples.
Local male competition is also not very high and women are better looking than in the West, in Moscow quite a lot better looking.

You just can't find a place on the planet that offer a similar set of opportunities if you're after white girls...it's not a pussy paradise of course, but it's a place where at least you can play the game, in the entire West as a sub 7/8 man you lose even before you start playing as everything is stacked against men and women can do whatever they want in the dating market. No wonder all women want to move to the West

The best places for us aren't the best places for women. But all rankings are created from the point of view of women (and gays)

Last edited:

@Copeful @sytyl
even @sytyl says you right

• So Sad
  • JFL
Poland: I had an overall decent experience in Krakow. It was cheap with plenty of bars and clubs around the main square and the streets around it. There is something going on almost every day on the week because it's a student town. You go to "Teatro Cubano" and even on monday evening there might be something going on. Women are decent looking, during the day there are actually plenty of cute girls around especially in shopping centers but during the night there are way less of them around unfortunately. Maybe they're home fucking somebody...I don't know why they seem to disappear. There are a lot of sleazy sex tourists here, sexpats and erasmus students (or sex-erasmus). They all look to have sex and they ruin the ratios inside clubs and bars. But they also winged me and I had plenty of fun here even in the nights I didn't get laid so I was happy enough here. As a bonus the country isn't overrun with migrants from Africa like Western Europe which is a plus although Krakow does have more of them than any other city in Poland I think. Rank: 6/10
Poland full of niggers now

Poland: I had an overall decent experience in Krakow. It was cheap with plenty of bars and clubs around the main square and the streets around it. There is something going on almost every day on the week because it's a student town. You go to "Teatro Cubano" and even on monday evening there might be something going on. Women are decent looking, during the day there are actually plenty of cute girls around especially in shopping centers but during the night there are way less of them around unfortunately. Maybe they're home fucking somebody...I don't know why they seem to disappear. There are a lot of sleazy sex tourists here, sexpats and erasmus students (or sex-erasmus). They all look to have sex and they ruin the ratios inside clubs and bars. But they also winged me and I had plenty of fun here even in the nights I didn't get laid so I was happy enough here. As a bonus the country isn't overrun with migrants from Africa like Western Europe which is a plus although Krakow does have more of them than any other city in Poland I think. Rank: 6/10
im from here and it's true there are more and more sex tourist here every year...

Poland has big range oh phenotypes with classical tough looking ones ( cromagnoids ) to more gracile if sometimes infantile looking

• +1
Reactions: Flokicel
no you're ALL wrong btw
there is no more beautiful woman that the "anglo" feminist woman, also there is no more beautiful man than the anglo cuck , according to the extreme IQ ppl here, also all EE people are some mongoloids that look like this
Hungry Kid GIF by TRT

Europe and "white" people END at Austria's borders guys @Umbra @TsarTsar444 @Gonthar so NEVER come to EE you'll be shocked at the "inferior" non anglo and non german "superior" males all over the place @Primalsplit :feelskek: :feelskek:
anglos are germanics are uglier than us slavs but are also most superior race in entire world

• +1
overall southern europeans and eastern are better looking than western/nothern both genders

• +1