Best clinic/surgeon for hair transplant ?

leftrightoo

leftrightoo

laplace's demon
I don't have any hairloss, just a high hairline.
I'm thus looking for someone who's very good at hairline lowering and creating a natural and believable hairline.

Anyone in Europe I should contact?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I don't have any hairloss, just a high hairline.
I'm thus looking for someone who's very good at hairline lowering and creating a natural and believable hairline.

Anyone in Europe I should contact?
I am also interested.

TURKEY PLZ :unsure:

one of the users here who used to work at one for a long time told me this one is very good

• +1
Reactions: leftrightoo
I am also interested.

TURKEY PLZ :unsure:
I'd like to avoid Turkey, I hear the hair extraction is not done by the doctors but by the technicians.

I don't mind paying more for more quality

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7
I'd like to avoid Turkey, I hear the hair extraction is not done by the doctors but by the technicians.

I don't mind paying more for more quality
Unfortunately, you will not find a lead surgeon that does ALL the extractions himself anywhere.

Despite the rhetoric, the Turkish clinics should be the best, given their technicians have the MOST experience in comparison to their western colleagues. This is my reasoning.

I have the money, but would still choose Turkey. They have expertise, and the risk is low. It is not a heart transplant. But of course, as elsewhere, you would want to know the top places in TUrkey! (y)

Unfortunately, you will not find a lead surgeon that does ALL the extractions himself anywhere.

Despite the rhetoric, the Turkish clinics should be the best, given their technicians have the MOST experience in comparison to their western colleagues. This is my reasoning.

I have the money, but would still choose Turkey. They have expertise, and the risk is low. It is not a heart transplant. But of course, as elsewhere, you would want to know the top places in TUrkey! (y)
Wrong. There are clinics where the doctor does most of the job, but indeed, it isn't in Turkey usually.

Wrong again, that Turkish assistants are the most experienced, they do a lot of the doctors work indeed (which isn't supposed to be there job, go figure), but the quality of training is way below a well established clinic. The reason for all this mess is the loose regulations in Turkey in general. It isn't a "big deal" in terms of HT, a lot bigger issue for limb lengthening, maxilo-facial surgery (yes, Turkish clinics started to advertise the shit out of the west on these areas as well recently), though the consequences are a lot more serious (go the limblengtheningforum, and watch yourself). Read more, post less ;) .

If you don't have the resources, than better to wait, or to go a professional clinic. Not a heart transplant, but your donor area is limited, and a botched implantation leaves you with intradermal scarring, and less blood suppy, not too difficult to put together.

Before you ask, I'm talking from first hand experience from many directions (both personal and occupational), not from anecdotes (however you can find on forums the real experiences mostly from package-style clinics (95% of the Turkish clinics).

Dr cinik in turkey no one else

I heard there's a really good surgeon on Spain that's always overbooked.
Can't remember his name though

Keep in mind also, that I'm looking for someone that has experience in hairline lowering, that can provide a good natural hairline not some shitty ones that are pluggy like I see a lot in pictures.