• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

• +1
this is the third time you posted this

which one is it assumming your at least htn
higher quality women who are looking for relationships
Hinge. I do very well on OkCupid. Way better than I do on Hinge. Bumble is also good. To be honest just get them all. Tinder has too much competition and for some reason it fucks with the resolution of my pictures and makes them zoomed in. Not good.

Yubo is an app for JBs I'm too old to do very well on there. Hinge is best because it has the highest quality women out of all the apps i've been on.

• +1
Reactions: user2648 and nathan
Hinge. I do very well on OkCupid. Way better than I do on Hinge. Bumble is also good. To be honest just get them all. Tinder has too much competition and for some reason it fucks with the resolution of my pictures and makes them zoomed in. Not good.

Yubo is an app for JBs I'm too old to do very well on there. Hinge is best because it has the highest quality women out of all the apps i've been on.
ok thanks.
photo wise what should be out. i’m mainly talking about the first photo cos i hear that’s basically the only one that matters. people apparently decide to swipe left or right on that one photo alone, which i think is correct as i do the same

• +1
ok thanks.
photo wise what should be out. i’m mainly talking about the first photo cos i hear that’s basically the only one that matters. people apparently decide to swipe left or right on that one photo alone, which i think is correct as i do the same
Well hard to say what should be left out. First photo is most important though of course. Hinge women might go through your profile but it is basically decided by the first picture in the first .500 milliseconds.

• +1
Reactions: user2648
Well hard to say what should be left out. First photo is most important though of course. Hinge women might go through your profile but it is basically decided by the first picture in the first .500 milliseconds.
what photo should it ideally be? like a mirror shirtless pic or something?

• +1
Duolicious if weird girls are ok. I'm catfishing some incel dudes on there though

what photo should it ideally be? like a mirror shirtless pic or something?
Nah comes on as a bit much for a first picture. Just use a picture of you looking HTN+

Shirtless pic can be in the 3rd picture or so but it should look NT not some weird autistic selfie taken in a dirty bathroom or something.

• +1
Nah comes on as a bit much for a first picture. Just use a picture of you looking HTN+

Shirtless pic can be in the 3rd picture or so but it should look NT not some weird autistic selfie taken in a dirty bathroom or something.
can i pm u possible first photo pic? i doing really take photos of my selfs so have limited photos. some are mainly from social settings

• +1
can i pm u possible first photo pic? i doing really take photos of my selfs so have limited photos. some are mainly from social settings
Yeah sure.

• Love it