Best european countries to move to

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
The UK (and most of the anglosphere) is likely finished. I dont want to get into it but this country is fucked and london is barely habitable. Once im in a position to work independently I am intending to leave. (probably early 30s). I was thinking Germany/Austria due to speaking German, good infrastructure/quality of life and lower cost of living, but any recommendations would be welcome. visigrad countries seem too poor in terms of economic opportunity and infrastructure for now, plus poland and the baltic countries have the lingering shadow of the russian threat. places like czechia, slovakia, slovenia etc could improve a lot though over the next decade.

also considering scandinavia/nordics outside of sweden, iberia and to a lesser extent italy. any input and advice would be appreciated and good to start a conversation!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Good_Little_Goy, Lorsss and 7 others
Italy, Portugal or even France are good options.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 3323, Lorsss and 9 others
I'm planning to move to some conservative region of Spain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Hector, SoyGune and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Marsiere214, manletofpeace81 and 3 others
Italy by the sea somewhere, like Naples. Ideal food (Italian + seafood) which is delicious and also the healthiest diet in the World. Good weather too without being overly hot that you sweat everyday and get burned. Fresh air from being by the sea too

• +1
Reactions: macbeth, dachad, Deleted member 2621 and 10 others
Italy by the sea somewhere, like Naples. Ideal food (Italian + seafood) which is delicious and also the healthiest diet in the World. Good weather too without being overly hot that you sweat everyday and get burned. Fresh air from being by the sea too

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Annihilator, 5'8manlet and 5 others
we are the second most cucked country behind sweden

As a whole, yes.

But you have enclaves where it is reasonably good, away from big cities. I was surprised to see conservative Spaniards at first, but then I realized they simply keep low profile.

Plus, the weather in Spain is 100 times better than UK.

The UK (and most of the anglosphere) is likely finished. I dont want to get into it but this country is fucked and london is barely habitable.
Agreed wholeheartedly, I was thinking of leaving the UK as well in the near future; life here has become a joke. This country is a multiracial, crime ridden, corrupt hellhole. This is no way to live.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, owlofathena, Marsiere214 and 2 others
All Western Europe is uninhabitable or will soon be, I recommend poorer Eastern European countries who aren't cucked yet like Albania, Moldova, Serbia, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, SpearOfOrion, alex569 and 11 others
Italy, Portugal or even France are good options.
while I love Italy and portugal I feel that they are both very communal, family oriented and culturally/ethnically conscious places, especially Italy, which is great, good for them, but i think it would make it much harder to integrate and live well there. Im a practicing Catholic, vaguely knowledgeable about both cultures, curious and good at languages, but at the end of the day Im not italian or portuguese, dont look med and dont have family in either country. realistically i will also always have an accent. TBH italy also has infrastructure problems, problems of corruption, bureaucracy and lack of economic opportunity. Again, love both countries but i dont know how easy it would be for me to integrate. id have that problem everywhere to differing degrees i guess. ideally would live in england but the country is falling apart.

as for france, while i recognise that the French state is much more capable than the British, the French are at least somewhat nationally/culturally conscious in a way that britain isnt at all isnt at all, and the french elite dont hate the country quite as much as our rulers do, France still faces a lot of the same problems we do, even if it is at least taking some measures to deal with them. theyre still fucked and things will likely only get worse. why would i live in France when I could live in Italy, Spain or Portugal?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9090
while I love Italy and portugal I feel that they are both very communal, family oriented and culturally/ethnically conscious places, especially Italy, which is great, good for them, but i think it would make it much harder to integrate and live well there. Im a practicing Catholic, vaguely knowledgeable about both cultures, curious and good at languages, but at the end of the day Im not italian or portuguese, dont look med and dont have family in either country. realistically i will also always have an accent. TBH italy also has infrastructure problems, problems of corruption, bureaucracy and lack of economic opportunity. Again, love both countries but i dont know how easy it would be for me to integrate. id have that problem everywhere to differing degrees i guess. ideally would live in england but the country is falling apart.

as for france, while i recognise that the French state is much more capable than the British, the French are at least somewhat nationally/culturally conscious in a way that britain isnt at all isnt at all, and the french elite dont hate the country quite as much as our rulers do, France still faces a lot of the same problems we do, even if it is at least taking some measures to deal with them. theyre still fucked and things will likely only get worse. why would i live in France when I could live in Italy, Spain or Portugal?
i recommend something like east germany or austria, and hungary or poland. these are still very white areas with good job opportunities and decent infrastructure as well. estonia etc are also getting cucked hard. you have to think 30 years in the future (which is pretty far away though but stil). because your kids will have to grow up in some hellhole with only ethnics around them. so choose a country thats pretty nationalistic and has a lot white people still.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, alex569, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
we are the second most cucked country behind sweden
you really arent. I can only think of a handful of major countries in history more culturally radical than contemporary Britain: communist China, but only really during the cultural revolution, the USSR, but only during certain periods, revolutionary France, the GDR and possibly republican Spain. Sure Spain may be run by a literal atheistic communist, but if I had an assured means of earning similar amounts to what I do in London, I would move to Madrid or Valencia tomorrow. the quality of life is MUCH better as long as you have a good income.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
you really arent. I can only think of a handful of major countries in history more culturally radical than contemporary Britain: communist China, but only really during the cultural revolution, the USSR, but only during certain periods, revolutionary France, the GDR and possibly republican Spain. Sure Spain may be run by a literal atheistic communist, but if I had an assured means of earning similar amounts to what I do in London, I would move to Madrid or Valencia tomorrow. the quality of life is MUCH better as long as you have a good income.
Here's multiculturalism for you.

I would also like to move to a Mediterranean and catholic European country. I don't think I have a problem adjusting.

In your case, I'd recommend you simply learn the local language and respect the traditions and customs, even if they are not to your liking.

Last edited:
As a whole, yes.

But you have enclaves where it is reasonably good, away from big cities. I was surprised to see conservative Spaniards at first, but then I realized they simply keep low profile.

Plus, the weather in Spain is 100 times better than UK.
if it werent for concerns about integration and income opportunities I would probably move to the western mediterranean. Weather is important to me and pretty much everything else is as good as youre gonna get (architecture, family, landscapes, diet etc.)

i recommend something like east germany or austria, and hungary or poland. these are still very white areas with good job opportunities and decent infrastructure as well. estonia etc are also getting cucked hard. you have to think 30 years in the future (which is pretty far away though but stil). because your kids will have to grow up in some hellhole with only ethnics around them. so choose a country thats pretty nationalistic and has a lot white people still.
All Western Europe is uninhabitable or will soon be, I recommend poorer Eastern European countries who aren't cucked yet like Albania, Moldova, Serbia, etc.

Agreed wholeheartedly, I was thinking of leaving the UK as well in the near future; life here has become a joke. This country is a multiracial, crime ridden, corrupt hellhole. This is no way to live.

I get the eagerness to move to conservative countries in poorer parts of europe but its more than just muh immigration and globohomo bad for me. im basically just looking for a good quality of life in a european country, not fulfilling a fantasy of living in an ethnostate. its not just "oh i dont like living around africans and south asians", the quality of life in england is appalling. the cost of living is extremely high compared to wages, the economy is focussed on low skilled, underpaid labour (wages for which are undermined by massive immigration and neolib economics), there is zero community or social cohesion AT ALL, there is a very high level of violence (ive been stabbed multiple times), antisocial behaviour is extremely common, the infrastructure sucks, its dirty af, the weathers obviously crap but its been ever thus jfl, architectural vandalism is the norm (i think architecture actually plays a pretty significant role in quality of life), policing is virtually non existent (we have a much smaller number of police and other civil servants than countries like france or italy proportional to population), our culture has essentially vanished, the education system is abysmal, and people in this country are ignorant af about geography, religion, history, basic science, languages etc. the healthcare system, MUH NHS, has the worst outcomes in western europe and frequently ranks below many former eastern bloc countries, the BBC runs pretty much daily BLM crap and just churns out anti english propaganda on a constant basis, and english people are actively discriminated against in, for example, jobs, internships, academics, policing, housing etc., 90% of businesses on any given main road are bookies, awful chicken shops and crap chains, not to mention that the massive wealth transfer due to government policies during covid will see many of the worthwhile small businesses which do exist close. im not expecting it to be perfect, i dont really care about the politics of the country and im not interested in living in some backwater eastern european village, i just wanna live in a normal, good looking european city with european people, good food, cool shops, nice architecture, sociable people, good weather and a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an income

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 4797
I would also like to move to a Mediterranean and catholic European country. I don't think I have a problem adjusting.

In your case, I'd recommend you simply learn the local language and respect the traditions and customs, even if they are not to your liking.
i like italian and portuguese traditions, could quite easily learn the language (especially italian) and obviously if i was living in a country i would do my utmost to integrate. im just aware that its very hard to be accepted as one of them in italian communities/families, and i imagine its the same in portugal. id rather i could just have a good life in my own country but its supremely fucked

if it werent for concerns about integration and income opportunities I would probably move to the western mediterranean. Weather is important to me and pretty much everything else is as good as youre gonna get (architecture, family, landscapes, diet etc.)

I get the eagerness to move to conservative countries in poorer parts of europe but its more than just muh immigration and globohomo bad for me. im basically just looking for a good quality of life in a european country, not fulfilling a fantasy of living in an ethnostate. its not just "oh i dont like living around africans and south asians", the quality of life in england is appalling. the cost of living is extremely high compared to wages, the economy is focussed on low skilled, underpaid labour (wages for which are undermined by massive immigration and neolib economics), there is zero community or social cohesion AT ALL, there is a very high level of violence (ive been stabbed multiple times), antisocial behaviour is extremely common, the infrastructure sucks, its dirty af, the weathers obviously crap but its been ever thus jfl, architectural vandalism is the norm (i think architecture actually plays a pretty significant role in quality of life), policing is virtually non existent (we have a much smaller number of police and other civil servants than countries like france or italy proportional to population), our culture has essentially vanished, the education system is abysmal, and people in this country are ignorant af about geography, religion, history, basic science, languages etc. the healthcare system, MUH NHS, has the worst outcomes in western europe and frequently ranks below many former eastern bloc countries, the BBC runs pretty much daily BLM crap and just churns out anti english propaganda on a constant basis, and english people are actively discriminated against in, for example, jobs, internships, academics, policing, housing etc., 90% of businesses on any given main road are bookies, awful chicken shops and crap chains, not to mention that the massive wealth transfer due to government policies during covid will see many of the worthwhile small businesses which do exist close. im not expecting it to be perfect, i dont really care about the politics of the country and im not interested in living in some backwater eastern european village, i just wanna live in a normal, good looking european city with european people, good food, cool shops, nice architecture, sociable people, good weather and a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an income
yeah you can find everything you want in those countries i just mentioned. its not that ur moving to some roma village full of gypsies lmao. polands economy is on the rise MAJOR, they need high skilled high educated people to fill in new jobs, same for hungary. if you live near the cities you will have plenty of job opportunities if you finished in an uni degree. east germany is good as well for this.

Last edited:

I lived in Barcelona for 6 years growing up, there was a large expat community of English people (not low class trashy UK people, civilised people). Spanish people are not terribly friendly though to foreigners, idk how Italy would be but they're a very extroverted culture so its probably better.

also because you will be in high demand, expect wages to be high for jobs in management (business) and stuff like STEM. you will have more than enough and can live above standards compared to the west, because a buying a house is A LOT cheaper there. as well as everything in general is better priced. so no worries about it. i recommend saving to travel to the cities and find out yourself, thats what im going to do in the future. my hopes are for austria, east germany and poland or hungary

yeah you can find everything you want in those countries i just mentioned. its not that ur moving to some roma village full of gypsies lmao. polands economy is on the rise MAJOR, they need high skilled high educated people to fill in new jobs, same for hungary. if you live near the cities you will have plenty of job opportunities if you finished in an uni degree. east germany is good as well for this.
also because you will be in high demand, expect wages to be high for jobs in management (business) and stuff like STEM. you will have more than enough and can live above standards compared to the west, because a buying a house is A LOT cheaper there. as well as everything in general is better priced. so no worries about it. i recommend saving to travel to the cities and find out yourself, thats what im going to do in the future. my hopes are for austria, east germany and poland or hungary
I have one of the highest paying grad jobs you can get in the uk, so im not gonna get that in eastern europe. also yeah poland is growing very well and it seems like a very well run country, but economically and infrastructure-wise its still some way behind the west and will be for a couple decades.
I lived in Barcelona for 6 years growing up, there was a large expat community of English people (not low class trashy UK people, civilised people). Spanish people are not terribly friendly though to foreigners, idk how Italy would be but they're a very extroverted culture so its probably better.
yeah i didnt like barcelona at all. of the places ive been to in spain i liked madrid and valencia a lot as cities and would happily live in either. and yes italians are extremely friendly, generous people, but theres a difference between being friendly with someone and actually integrating successfully and being accepted into their culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9090
my first option is probably munich or vienna. i think those tick most of my boxes, although id prefer someone warmer and closer to the coast. ive spent less time in vienna though, so i need to check it out, but ive heard good things. if money wasnt an issue id be interested in slovenia

my first option is probably munich or vienna. i think those tick most of my boxes, although id prefer someone warmer and closer to the coast. ive spent less time in vienna though, so i need to check it out, but ive heard good things. if money wasnt an issue id be interested in slovenia
vienna is a really good option OP, im gonna check that out myself as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Don’t even think about the Netherlands unless you’re atleast 6ft3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Michael Myers and 2 others
I have one of the highest paying grad jobs you can get in the uk, so im not gonna get that in eastern europe. also yeah poland is growing very well and it seems like a very well run country, but economically and infrastructure-wise its still some way behind the west and will be for a couple decades.

yeah i didnt like barcelona at all. of the places ive been to in spain i liked madrid and valencia a lot as cities and would happily live in either. and yes italians are extremely friendly, generous people, but theres a difference between being friendly with someone and actually integrating successfully and being accepted into their culture
whats your job/income? im just curious

Don’t even think about the Netherlands unless you’re atleast 6ft3.
tru tbh jfl fml. if i was 2 inches taller i would me 6 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 6111
whats your job/income? im just curious
law. just above £50000 atm. next year will be around 90, up to 100 (presuming they keep me on).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and alex569
Finland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and HeavenAdmιn
i said european.

seriously though, too cold, threat of russia, women look asian and i dont wanna go from living almost my entire life in london to some forest in the middle of nowhere

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Alexanderr, 6’1cel and 1 other person
italy aint doing well in terms of $$$ though. would be better to live in germany to moneymaxx for surgeries tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 4797
law. just above £50000 atm. next year will be around 90, up to 100 (presuming they keep me on).
can you travel like its nothing with a job like that? dont u need to study the laws of the country youre moving to in order to be able to practice there?

If you're white and don't want to lower your living standards too much : Czech Republic, Slovenia, Estonia.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Posmo, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
How is money an issue then?

can you travel like its nothing with a job like that? dont u need to study the laws of the country youre moving to in order to be able to practice there?
no i cant and yeah you do. im willing to wage it out for a decade or so but i dont want to spend the rest of my life and raise a family in this country unless theres a major turnaround. i could transfer to a german office (dont think we have an austrian one; its covered by the german office) but the work is nowhere near as good. my aim, however, is to transfer into another, more entrepreneurial field work once ive acquired a certain amount of capital and experience. i know the field and am planning already but id rather not give too much information. that would allow me to work much more remotely

How is money an issue then?
because i have a good job and potential to earn a lot more. i dont want to throw that away by moving to a country without the same or similar economic opportunity
If you're white and don't want to lower your living standards too much : Czech Republic, Slovenia, Estonia.
yeah czechia and slovenia seem cool. lithuania was great when i went there but idk if id wanna move to the baltics

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
because i have a good job and potential to earn a lot more. i dont want to throw that away by moving to a country without the same or similar economic opportunity

yeah czechia and slovenia seem cool. lithuania was great when i went there but idk if id wanna move to the baltics
I know I couldn't move too much up north. Lack of sunlight and shitty weather in general makes me wanna rope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PubertyMaxxer

Sounds like you are from London JFL what a shit hole
i just wanna live in a normal, good looking european city with european people, good food, cool shops, nice architecture, sociable people, good weather and a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an income
HAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO 2020 YOU WONT FIND THAT ANYMORE,

you won’t find a place with all those things AND a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an decent income.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8765, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others

What job do you do

I know I couldn't move too much up north. Lack of sunlight and shitty weather in general makes me wanna rope.
was so so cold when i went to lithuania (think it was january or february) but its also just kinda a meme country. everything was soooo cheap but they were all complaining to me about how crap the wages were, and the architecture and infrastructure were mediocre. imagine estonia is significantly better but still, and i know england is protestant (although it isnt now because it literally doesnt have a culture anymore) but if i was moving somewhere else id like to go to a Catholic area. hence vienna and munich (think estonia is lutheran/godless? whereas lithuania is Catholic and basically polish as far as i can tell)

Estonia - cold nice nature, english & russian speaking, low taxes, good education & infrastructure & healthcare, guns are allowed, very low immigration, ideal for having digital income, hot females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

South Europe in general is ideal if you wanna enjoy a stress-free life. I plan to move there hopefully at one point as well after I'm done with all my surgeries and I have enough assets.

• +1
Sounds like you are from London JFL what a shit hole

HAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO 2020 YOU WONT FIND THAT ANYMORE,

you won’t find a place with all those things AND a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an decent income.
ive been to many cities around europe which have all or most of those things plus a reasonable cost of living. madrid, valencia, naples, lisbon, porto, munich, zagreb, palermo. the issue is income

In today's world you can work from anywhere, so find a job in good paying country and move to a good one.

Spanish people were very welcoming to me, maybe because I kinda look like one. Spanish chickas like me in general, but there are no miracles ofc and all foids are the same everywhere.

Architecture in Spain is the best, even the worst shithole looks damn classy compared to London.

The only thing I'm afraid is some social unrest, because Spaniards resort to peaceful solutions only after they tried everything else.

im not interested in living in some backwater eastern european village, i just wanna live in a normal, good looking european city with european people, good food, cool shops, nice architecture, sociable people, good weather and a reasonable cost of living with a potential to earn an income
There's no such thing like this anymore, the old Europe is gone now.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Marsiere214
Estonia - cold nice nature, english & russian speaking, low taxes, good education & infrastructure & healthcare, guns are allowed, very low immigration, ideal for having digital income, hot females
i dont like the cold and dark but this is true for czechia as well afaik. the issue is infrastructure and being in a fairly remote region

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PubertyMaxxer
monaco, france (provence, cote d'azur), italy (amalfi coast, alto adige), andorra, north sweden, north norway, iceland, farroer islands?

• +1
Reactions: Hector
South Europe in general is ideal if you wanna enjoy a stress-free life. I plan to move there hopefully at one point as well after I'm done with all my surgeries and I have enough assets.
where you from bro?
In today's world you can work from anywhere, so find a job in good paying country and move to a good one.

Spanish people were very welcoming to me, maybe because I kinda look like one. Spanish chickas like me in general, but there are no miracles ofc and all foids are the same everywhere.

Architecture in Spain is the best, even the worst shithole looks damn classy compared to London.

The only thing I'm afraid is some social unrest, because Spaniards resort to peaceful solutions only after they tried everything else.
i dont really have an issue with girls, even though i am legit quite ugly, i have good pheno and everything else makes up for it.
There's no such thing like this anymore, the old Europe is gone now.
disagree. yeah things are kinda going tits up but at least to someone from london a lot of europe is still pretty wonderful.
What job do you do
already answered

If I were you I'd go to any major Central European city (Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Krakow).

monaco, france (provence, cote d'azur), italy (amalfi coast, alto adige), andorra, north sweden, north norway, iceland, farroer islands?
a lot of these places are very expensive, possibly even more so than london). considered norway and iceland but i would rather somewhere warmer and the isolation doesnt do it for me. (summer sunshine in iceland very appealing though)

a lot of these places are very expensive, possibly even more so than london). considered norway and iceland but i would rather somewhere warmer and the isolation doesnt do it for me. (summer sunshine in iceland very appealing though)

ok after which criterias do you choose the country? i thought that was rather a hypothetical question and money (including career and workchoices) doesnt play a big role.

often the nicest place (landscape wise, population, criminality) have bad job prospects

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back