Best european countries to move to

There are some pretty foids, like in any other country but yh this idea of spanish hot girls is a misconception.

The quality of life is relative. There are far less financial opportunities compared to other countries JFL. You might have more time for yourself and such but I personally get bored easily. I guess it's ideal for LTR cels.

I consider Spanish to be a subhuman language compared to English tbh. The only way I'm making use of it nowdays is deal with bluepilled low iq people 😐

Yeah well I also lived in Leeds UK in 2015 for 6-7 months. Very nice scenery, parks and nature but the birds there are quite trashy and love to drink... Way less developed country than Western Europe as well. Broken down apartments/housing, bad infrastructure (potholes etc)

Economic opportunities are good though if you are a wagecel.

Weather is worse than NL or Germany.
People are friendlier than in Germany for sure.
Good if you like having beers with the lads and watching football
Not that good if you like being around 'europeans' like some people in this thread want.

As a whole, yes.

But you have enclaves where it is reasonably good, away from big cities. I was surprised to see conservative Spaniards at first, but then I realized they simply keep low profile.

Plus, the weather in Spain is 100 times better than UK.
The next government of Spain will be conservative, the actual one is just there by luck, lying and after two elections. And they are fucking everything too much

Lol I actually went there because I wanted to get my Spanish to B2/C1 level and not for the girls. Haven't spoken a word in Spanish since I lived there in 2019 though so my Spanish is shit now.

Being 6ft8 is a bigger deal and more important here in NL or Germany. I get way more girls here who like my height. Girls in spain are midgets and not even that attractive. People think spain has hot girls because they go on a summer holiday and see lots of tourists and hot girls always flock to busy/nice places.

I did have 1 girl there though as I was in a LTR with a girl there in VLC and she is from a village, most girls are ugly-average there. But try going to a village in western europe and see the difference for yourself.

However the quality of life, weather etc is MUCH better in Spain than here.

Social life here in western europe is a big joke. I haven't had a real conversation with anyone (excluding girls i date) in 2020 yet except saying hello to a cashier or a gym clerk.
You are probably autistic as fuck, and Spain is full of hot girls, as do Italy. I have been in germanic countries and well... (The average is much better).

Did you go to the right places? Because I usually see foreign that want "fiesta and chicas" and they all end up in the worst places with the worst girls lol

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and MiroslavBulldosex
Czech/Slovakia/Poland/Hungary
If ur moving from the west, and have some money saved up, you will live well, and quality of life is not bad at all

You are probably autistic as fuck, and Spain is full of hot girls, as do Italy. I have been in germanic countries and well... (The average is much better).

Did you go to the right places? Because I usually see foreign that want "fiesta and chicas" and they all end up in the worst places with the worst girls lol

I am probably autistic, and Spain does have hot girls. but I believe nw Europe has better quality. Spain mainly has 1 look while it's more diverse here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back