BEST FUCKING WEIGHT LOSS METHOD

NoGo

NoGo

leanmaxxing, will mog you soon
alright last year i was 350 pounds i am currently 163. ALL YOU FUCKING NEED IS ADDERALL. this fucking drug saved my life in so many ways. it made me talk to people more and have a better persoality and gain more confidence.

1. go on telegram and find a plug who sells adderall presses 30 mg ( orange circles or orange football shapes) the prices are cheap i pay 50peices for 100$

2. in the morning skip breakfast and in the afternoon take half pill (15mg) and this will supress your hunger like magic until night time

3. your probably feeling a lil hungry so eat something low in calorie like a lean cuisuine meal or a talapia fish which is filling and hass 100 calories per peice

istg i did this for 6 months, no gym no nohthing just me rotting playing video games and lost my weight like nothing

i dont feel like shit bc the adderall gives me enegry and i have hella energy drinks i stack up on bc my brother is a ghost ambasador

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and boss8055
Stopped reading once u decided not to drop the source like a real nigga.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Kofri727
Stopped reading once u decided not to drop the source like a real nigga.
im not posting source on open web for everyone to see. if u need help my dms open :blackpill:

alright last year i was 350 pounds i am currently 163. ALL YOU FUCKING NEED IS ADDERALL. this fucking drug saved my life in so many ways. it made me talk to people more and have a better persoality and gain more confidence.

1. go on telegram and find a plug who sells adderall presses 30 mg ( orange circles or orange football shapes) the prices are cheap i pay 50peices for 100$

2. in the morning skip breakfast and in the afternoon take half pill (15mg) and this will supress your hunger like magic until night time

3. your probably feeling a lil hungry so eat something low in calorie like a lean cuisuine meal or a talapia fish which is filling and hass 100 calories per peice

istg i did this for 6 months, no gym no nohthing just me rotting playing video games and lost my weight like nothing

i dont feel like shit bc the adderall gives me enegry and i have hella energy drinks i stack up on bc my brother is a ghost ambasador
dnr a single molecule

TLDR
retard rambling
can't go on an easy and long-term efficient calorie deficit
drugs himself like a worthless used condom

Have a good day !

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
people like you disgust me
says the one promoting drugs to lose weight and become victim weight

Waiter πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈ !!! Give me a J, and um.. an F and an L please ! yes, a JFL !

• JFL
TLDR
retard rambling
can't go on an easy and long-term efficient calorie deficit
drugs himself like a worthless used condom

Have a good day !
shut up faggot

says the one promoting drugs to lose weight and become victim weight

Waiter πŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈπŸ›ŽοΈ !!! Give me a J, and um.. an F and an L please ! yes, a JFL !
god ur so fucking cringe holy shit wtf actually happend to this website

• +1
Reactions: armemann
  • JFL

How would you compare adderall to dnp ? Ig dnp mogs adderall hard in terms of fat loss

How would you compare adderall to dnp ? Ig dnp mogs adderall hard in terms of fat loss
not at all, ive tried sm shit. adderall supreses my hunger like magic. even the thought of food or my favorite deserts i always binge on are disgusting to me on it

how did u deal with loose skin?

how did u deal with loose skin?
my stomach and legs kinda saggy other then that i look good. might get surgery if itr gets worse later on my life but it isnt visible at all or noticible

You will just gain back all the weight if you rely on drugs to do something as simple as losing weight :feelskek:

no gym is insane