best gym routine for muscle/weight gain

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
i’m underweight and i wanna know what routines gonna help me put on mass the fastest, age 15 btw

Eat more

Do any workout split

Simples :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

Attachments

• IMG_1778.gif
    IMG_1778.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and coisbhai
i have hypermetabolism, i can eat like 4k or 5k calories a day and not gain much weight
Yeah bro, and the muhammed really split the moon in half.

I’m 6’6 and very active, and EVEN I can gain half a kg a week on 5k cal daily. You aren’t even eating close to 3.5k possibly.

Yeah bro, and the muhammed really split the moon in half.

I’m 6’6 and very active, and EVEN I can gain half a kg a week on 5k cal daily. You aren’t even eating close to 3.5k possibly.
i tracked my cals to get that number

i’m underweight and i wanna know what routines gonna help me put on mass the fastest, age 15 btw
Doing like main lifts Squat Bench Deadlift + adding other compounds like OHP, Barbell Row, Pull Ups, Dips.

Reddit PPL very good one for starters, just be consistent. I can explain you more about this program if you are interested.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Doing like main lifts Squat Bench Deadlift + adding other compounds like OHP, Barbell Row, Pull Ups, Dips.

Reddit PPL very good one for starters, just be consistent. I can explain you more about this program if you are interested.
im running this program ands its really good, im trying to workout less than 6 days a week tho it turns me into a gymcel. can you send me a dm for help saar

eat more and follow a split then tailor it to your preferences and schedule. don't lie to yourself either and drink your calories and make sure to eat as clean as possible if you can if not you'll be breaking out and your face will have volcanos on it and you'll get sluggish from lack of proper nutrients

eat more and follow a split then tailor it to your preferences and schedule. don't lie to yourself either and drink your calories and make sure to eat as clean as possible if you can if not you'll be breaking out and your face will have volcanos on it and you'll get sluggish from lack of proper nutrients
wdym drink your calories

Pick whatever exercises you enjoy doing the most, really doesnt matter

wdym drink your calories
make a calorie dense milkshake thats what i meant. You make a protein shake that's at least 1000 calories with 100g of protein in it go on youtube or tiktok and search up "bulking milkshake tut" and there will be a lot. don't buy mass gainer either just eat a lot especially if your young and let genetics do its thing.

make a calorie dense milkshake thats what i meant. You make a protein shake that's at least 1000 calories with 100g of protein in it go on youtube or tiktok and search up "bulking milkshake tut" and there will be a lot. don't buy mass gainer either just eat a lot especially if your young and let genetics do its thing.
oh bet i had a mass gainer that i was gonna drink like 3 times a day but ill do that instead. why is mass gainer bad tho

oh bet i had a mass gainer that i was gonna drink like 3 times a day but ill do that instead. why is mass gainer bad tho
tbh i was just hating on mass gainer lol. Mass gainer isn't bad but don't rely on it as well to get your calories in make sure to eat some real proper food that can provide nutrients to you and get a lot of sleep and some sun

here's a link for mass gainer if you want to know more: