Best gymmaxxers for Aesthetics?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Title. I am going to return to the gym, I already have knowledge in nutrition but I lack in the aesthetic part, how can I get an aesthetic body?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Train upper body a lot, avoid training legs for your upper body to grow faster, emphasize lats and mid deltoids (high cable rows, upright rows, different variations of lateral raises), avoid deadlifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Компенсатор всего, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Incline DB bench 4 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12
Barbell preacher curl 3 x 12
Hanging leg raises 5 x AMRAP.

3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 5815
Incline DB bench 4 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12

3 times a week.
With this routine which muscle areas I am working?

Train upper body a lot, avoid training legs for your upper body to grow faster, emphasize lats and mid deltoids (high cable rows, upright rows, different variations of lateral raises), avoid deadlifts
why avoid deadlift???

do 50 pushups a day

Deadlifts good for neck rear delts traps all aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Why not train legs and perform deadlifts? I'll look like this 😭😭😭:
ESBIRRO 001

Not training leg à minimum is retarded

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Unironically watch Team3dAlpha

I believe he released a somewhat cringe redpill video recently, but his knowledge on bodybuilding is great and easy to understand.

If you have a question, he can probably answer it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
why avoid deadlift???
taxing on the whole body, you'd better spend time on doing and recovering from other really useful exercises for aesthetics

@EverythingMattersCel @Blackgymmax @LooksOverAll I think you guys are some of the most knowledgeable on this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
wtf
deadlift hardly works those
for traps just do upright rows
I just tack in face pulls at the end of my shoulder workouts and my traps look fine.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Incline DB bench 4 x 12
Lat pulldown 3 x 12
Seated cable row 3 x 12
OHP 4 x 12
Lat DB raises 4 x 20
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 12

3 times a week.
I do the same

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 8365 and Wallenberg
programs are a meme and no matter which one you follow as long as it hits all muscle groups and you progressively overload it you'll more or less look the same after a few years with minimal difference, some get you there faster than others, but they all accomplish the same thing.

pick any ppl routine and stick to it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa, ascension! and 1 other person
yes no wonder u are all retarded icnels this is the worst workout i =have ever seen
I mean its similar. I'm not a incel lol, i have slayed plenty of women in my Youth and i have a decent body for my height(6ft4)

I'm a man of God, i have a house,,rich etc..

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Wallenberg
programs are a meme and no matter which one you follow as long as it hits all muscle groups and you progressively overload it you'll more or less look the same after a few years with minimal difference, some get you there faster than others, but they all accomplish the same thing.

pick any ppl routine and stick to it
THIS !

Thanks to my BBC genes (10%) i do well in the gym

So it's a full-body routine where I should only train 3x a week and do nothing for the remaining 4? Or how it works?
its a shit routine, you dont just avoid legs and do 7 exercises in a single session.

What would you suggest for aesthetics
Stick to your plan tbh it seems Nice.but for a good aesthetic body you should aim more for shoulders back and arm

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Stick to your plan tbh it seems Nice.but for a good aesthetic body you should aim more for shoulders back and arm
It's ok for a couple of months, I can change routine when I feel that my progress has stalled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I mean its similar. I'm not a incel lol, i have slayed plenty of women in my Youth and i have a decent body for my height(6ft4)

I'm a man of God, i have a house,,rich etc..
i respect it, very based