Best hair product (that doesnt smell)?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I have medoum length straight with very slightly wavy hair. I currently do a 60/40. I already have a sea salt spray but i need something that isnt smelly because my current clay is so fucking stinky and it makes me smell like rotten oranges. Its american crew matte.

Tryna find some matte product that doesnt smell basically.

I just use a leave in conditioner, it's good for your hair, smells great and is easy to style

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and DoII
best hairproducts made are for women, but they almost always smell.

• So Sad
Reactions: Oxygen
I just use a leave in conditioner, it's good for your hair, smells great and is easy to style
What product or brand specifically?

What product or brand specifically?
I use Cantu, but it depends on your availability
Just go for ones with shea butter and the usual, no parabens, sulfates and alcohol

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
I have medoum length straight with very slightly wavy hair. I currently do a 60/40. I already have a sea salt spray but i need something that isnt smelly because my current clay is so fucking stinky and it makes me smell like rotten oranges. Its american crew matte.

usually hair products that are smelling bad are out of date. just throw em out and get new ones.

sea salt (non iodine) + water thats all u need

sea salt (non iodine) + water thats all u need
My hair isnt so long that it can be pushed back by itself. If i dont put product, it will get in my face and be flat