Best haircut in office (work)

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
This is how your appearance should be while working in the office. Some messy fringe, full lips, pretty boy look. You will be loved in your work. Skinny jeans, slim upper, corals- that is ALL you need.

IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE THIS ON BELOW BEING SENIOR OR TEAM LEADER.

Attachments

• 0564a6f9c744ce41063664dc48dca03b.jpg
    0564a6f9c744ce41063664dc48dca03b.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, chawaje, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
guys with this look work as cashier at mcdonalds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, FacialStructure404, chawaje and 11 others
op has 0 clue about irl this kind of faggot prettyboy will get bullied by workers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, chawaje, bradpittshairline and 5 others
Looks like the dude that gets gangbanged by 10 men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 32285 and 5 others
even if your company is full of soyboys if you walk by too many janitors, truck drivers, or handymen who give you looks of digust your team will loose all respect for u

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Debetro and roping3264
im prettyboy in office.

Ladies and receptionist absolutely love me. Everyone else hates me and is jelous thinking what is this kid doing here

im prettyboy in office.

Ladies and receptionist absolutely love me. Everyone else hates me and is jelous thinking what is this kid doing here
can relate :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
guys with this look work as cashier at mcdonalds.
Maybe, but słoń they will be working as junior on some corporation

Cope these are the ideal haircuts of top earning quant traders on wall street:

Screenshot 2023 10 29 105013

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31826, Sixdaysinfallujah66, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
perfect haircut to become fucktoy of some real G!

im prettyboy in office.

can relate :lul:
I look quite similar to this boy and even manager of whole departament told me I look like an Angel :D She is 48 years old

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
what type of joke this is

No, these boys are treated very well in office
yeah dont worry %99 of this forum doesnt live in 3rd world country where you would get stoned to death for being faggot if you even put acne cream to your face

ideal hairstyle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31826
This is how your appearance should be while working in the office. Some messy fringe, full lips, pretty boy look. You will be loved in your work. Skinny jeans, slim upper, corals- that is ALL you need.

Gets absolutely shit on by masculine 6’2 coworker or 5’4 boss that makes him his fucking bitch but okay

• Woah
Reactions: OneTwoThree
Gets absolutely shit on by masculine 6’2 coworker or 5’4 boss that makes him his fucking bitch but ok
Ladies will defend him...

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

I WANNA FUCK YOU SO BAD!!!! SUCCUMN TO THE ALPHA!

Keep coping ur 6'4 maesthetic boss will take all the girls including yourself u bisexual faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back