Best hairloss protocol for nw3 newbie and where to buy products?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Hey,my brother is balding and wants to know a few things,he is currently just started fin and wants to include minox on top.

Which minox % is best?

Where to get Minoxidil? (Is alldaychemist fine?)

How often and and what depth should he dermaneedle (derminator 2.0) his hairline?

Any help would be appreciated

Image0 9

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽., Deleted member 13335 and 2 others
here's my advice for your brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3828, .👽. and 1 other person
5% minoxidil you can buy it even at the pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and volcelfatcel
Drink minox like chad

0.1 ml of 2% solution

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
5% minox is fine for 1ml a day. Dermaststamp once a week at 1.5mm. Be carefull with fin. Could have mental sides so start at low dose.

• +1
Reactions: cartr and RichardSpencel
jfl from the picture

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
so you don't lose your hair on roids but your brother losing it ?

1mg Finasteride and 5% topical minoxidil should be the base. And tell him to inject progesterone while on fin.

Then as add-ons he can do topical anti-androgens like RU58841 or CB0301 and topical SARMs like topical Andarine/S4. And maybe using retin-A and/or microneedling can help if he wants the extra growth stimulus and absorption.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3828 and Pumanator
so you don't lose your hair on roids but your brother losing it ?
Ive never taken roids but I'm on 0.5 mg fin down from 1.0mg fin after it took my ability to get my penis above 2.5 inches and I have gyno and acne :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and randomvanish
1mg Finasteride and 5% topical minoxidil should be the base. And tell him to inject progesterone while on fin.

Then as add-ons he can do topical anti-androgens like RU58841 or CB0301 and topical SARMs like topical Andarine/S4. And maybe using retin-A and/or microneedling can help if he wants the extra growth stimulus and absorption.
i add a little bit 0.1 tretinoin in Minoxidil . is it a good way to apply ?

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Retin a applied on the scalp??

Ive never taken roids but I'm on 0.5 mg fin down from 1.0mg fin after it took my ability to get my penis above 2.5 inches and I have gyno and acne :ogre:
sounds sus tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Rift and randomvanish

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, RichardSpencel, randomvanish and 4 others
Bump,how long should you wait until applying Minoxidil after dermaneedling hair??

Is it fine to use immediately or how many days wait?