Best headphones under $300

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. Want something that I can use for gaming and to listen to music while commuting. I mostly listen to Rap, EDM and hip hop. I like bass but I'm not a bass head and like to listen to other instruments too. A balanced but deeper base sound profile would be ideal for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, St.TikTokcel and normie_joe
akg k52 are some of the best headphones, best sound quality, good range and all of that, id recommend after market ear pads tho cuz the stock ones r dogshit

• +1
Reactions: zombie, murdah and Jason Voorhees
Let’s sleep together in Kasol bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
akg k52 are some of the best headphones, best sound quality, good range and all of that, id recommend after market ear pads tho cuz the stock ones r dogshit
I wanted something wireless bro and I'm willing to spend more.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
EF3E35F5 8A5E 47FE 8B63 1997E2B0B935

• +1
  • +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
AirPods or xmf5 for nt

• +1
jbl or bose are good brands for even under $100. consumerism moment if you genuinely thought about spending hundreds for a pair of headphones

• +1
Why would you spend more than 20€ on some headphones

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Jason Voorhees
what’s a good price range

• +1
jbl or bose are good brands for even under $100. consumerism moment if you genuinely thought about spending hundreds for a pair of headphones
Do yhose under 100$ have noise cancelling tho?

Why would you spend more than 20€ on some headphones
Because I care about sound quality and want noise cancelling to make my commute tolerable. I'm not one of those guys who changes phones, headphones etc every year. I just buy a good one and use it for years. The one that I have now is 5 years old and broke last week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, zombie and Debetro
Because I care about sound quality and want noise cancelling to make my commute tolerable. I'm not one of those guys who changes phones, headphones etc every year. I just buy a good one and use it for years. The one that I have now is 5 years old and broke last week.
just get the sony xm4 or xm5 if you’re looking for bluetooth and noise cancellation if you’re willing to dish out more, focal bathys

• +1
Title. Want something that I can use for gaming and to listen to music while commuting. I mostly listen to Rap, EDM and hip hop. I like bass but I'm not a bass head and like to listen to other instruments too. A balanced but deeper base sound profile would be ideal for me
Oligarch SEA pajeet.

• JFL
I buy them for 5.80 euros once in two months . Why overpay

Sony inzone h9 best noise cancelling i have ever experienced. They look ugly af though

• +1
Airpods pros.. decent audio and NT halo

• +1
Idk, listening on speakers is free

Idk, listening on speakers is free
Ah, yes make the entire bus that I commute in listen to a song talking about fucking a whore and shooting up a place.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters