Best healthy and accessible way to intake Potassium

Brother one banana is enough for me to not bloat and I consume a LOT of sodium and 400-450 carbs every day and I NEVER bloat. Consistency is key.
Stupid it doesn't work like that

It's better and easier to reduce sodium than to get more potassium if you don't want to take powders. Stop seasoning your food.

Stupid it doesn't work like that
You can’t say it doesn’t work like that when there is no scientific conclusion to the sodium bloating debate. So my anecdotal experience is that.

Brother one banana is enough for me to not bloat and I consume a LOT of sodium and 400-450 carbs every day and I NEVER bloat. Consistency is key.
my thread is about how to intake a lot of potassium for debloating not for how much I need to not bloat anymore?

my thread is about how to intake a lot of potassium for debloating not for how much I need to not bloat anymore?
I understand and I am telling you that to make you understand that what you are trying to do has no science to back it up. There is no conclusive science on debloating just anecdotal evidence we just know it has a lot to do with sodium and potassium. What you are doing is pointless.