Best home hair dyes?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Currently blonde, wanna go to something like dark brown. But all the ones I've found so far are for men with fucking gray hair

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Currently blonde, wanna go to something like dark brown. But all the ones I've found so far are for men with fucking gray hair
blonde mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"Mens" hair dye and "womens" hair dye is the exact same thing but with different packaging and potentially different colours. Oh and maybe more conditioner in the womens.
Hair dye that is made to cover grey will work fine on non-grey hair. Grey hair is just a bitch to cover so it tends to have slightly more pigment.

• +1
"Mens" hair dye and "womens" hair dye is the exact same thing but with different packaging and potentially different colours. Oh and maybe more conditioner in the womens.
Hair dye that is made to cover grey will work fine on non-grey hair. Grey hair is just a bitch to cover so it tends to have slightly more pigment.
Yeah thanks I could've realized that haha. I'm thinking of going for the just for men's hair dye since it has such a variety of color. Personally what hair dye do you think I should aim for? I've heard of the hair turning out weird if you go for something too dark

Attachments

• 1597688689118382020500928626873.jpg
    1597688689118382020500928626873.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 7
Yeah thanks I could've realized that haha. I'm thinking of going for the just for men's hair dye since it has such a variety of color. Personally what hair dye do you think I should aim for? I've heard of the hair turning out weird if you go for something too dark
I couldn't comment on that, sorry. My area is the chemistry- not the aesthetics.

• +1
I couldn't comment on that, sorry. My area is the chemistry- not the aesthetics.
But are there cases where the hair turns out greenish or a different color if you go for something too dark as a blonde guy? I've heard my mom talking about that. She was a natural blonde and has been dyeing it dark since she was like 20