What Looksmaxxes have u planified for the next weeks/months ?

Klopt inderdaad met wat ik zie in je posts, ja. Je was paar maanden terug nog 13. Heb je je foto’s of zo geüpload? Blijkbaar weet Psycho hoe je eruit ziet, alleen heb ik geen idee. Heb je je foto’s privé gestuurd?
misschien is 13 ook nog een beetje jong maar dat mag volgens de regels maar wat zou een 12 jarige op dit forum te zoeken hebben

Ik keek alleen door je draadjes heen. Maar ik zag geen foto’s of iets. Nederlands? Belgisch?
nederlands, ik heb mijn gezicht nooit laten zien hierbuiten of hier aan iemand

misschien is 13 ook nog een beetje jong maar dat mag volgens de regels maar wat zou een 12 jarige op dit forum te zoeken hebben
nederlands, ik heb mijn gezicht nooit laten zien hierbuiten of hier aan iemand
Ja, als je 13 jaar of ouder bent, mag je hier gewoon zijn. En okay, allochtoon of autochtoon? :Comfy:

alarplasty + bulbous tip rhino once i turn 18, gym and laser something to remove freckles
other than that jus maintenance

using careprost too, leanmaxxing with the help of cardarine, tazarotene, teeth whitening with carbamide peroxide and then pdo threads in the near future. Also need to work on my colouring

• +1
Reactions: descension
afghaan niffo, from the mountains
Tajik bhai? :feelsautistic: Ik ben een daalkhor. :feelshaha:
hoe word je eig moderator
Om de zoveel tijd (soms na maanden of jaren) zoekt de administratie nieuwe (sub)moderators. En dan kan je een applicatie indienen. Sommige voorwaardes zijn: minstens half jaar lid, redelijk actief, niet te veel waarschuwingen hebben, etc.

We nemen onze regeltjes heel erg serieus, meneer. :ogre:
Nigga hem niet looksthinker is 12 vraag @i_love_roosters maar ja hij zit op een fking temp ban gwn om hierop te lurken dan ofzo

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nigga hem niet looksthinker is 12 vraag @i_love_roosters maar ja hij zit op een fking temp ban gwn om hierop te lurken dan ofzo
:hnghn: Sheeeit bhai. Ik bedoel, je kan al lurken zelfs zonder een account. Hebben we bewijs dat hij 12 is? Dan blijft ie een jaar lang gebanned of zo.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
:hnghn: Sheeeit bhai. Ik bedoel, je kan al lurken zelfs zonder een account. Hebben we bewijs dat hij 12 is? Dan blijft ie een jaar lang gebanned of zo.
whats your dicksize

whats your dicksize
Man, what the fuck.

It’s technically 6.5 x 5.9 but I claim 6.5 x 5.75 instead.

I like numbers that end in 5. :Comfy:

Man, what the fuck.

It’s technically 6.5 x 5.9 but I claim 6.5 x 5.75 instead.

I like numbers that end in 5. :Comfy:
BP measurement only word around the streets you the biggest cock around I came to cockbattle

Last edited:
  • JFL
BP measurement only word around the streets you the biggest cock around I came to cockbattle
Yes, it’s BP. NBP is shy of 6 inches.

No, I don’t have the biggest cock here. It’s big, but not the biggest.

Why, what’s your size? And why are you focusing on length only? Girth is more important.

Currently starting Melanotan to achieve a mogger skin tone. Furosemide ordered to leanmax/debloatmaxx my face, it should arrive soon. Dyed my eyebrows dark brown (but i did it wrong, i got mad and almost took everything off because it looked so fake and bad :lul:, gonna do it again), minoxidil 3-4/week on hair to boost hair density/volume, gymmaxxing aswell

Planning on dyeing my lashes too, but i'm considering using Careprost at the same time so i'll probably wait to get my lashes longer (i'm also scared about Latisse side effects : orbital fat loss and darkening of the eyelid), and MAYBE a DIY teeth whitening if i manage to find some good quality products (not the 10% carbamide peroxide cope) that aren't extremely expensive

edit : tinted chapstick (tanned skin contrasts so fucking good with pinky lips) too

and u guys ?
200 PDO Threads

Good post btw. When I was 14 I was barely on forums and not focusing on looks. Had the best time of my life at 14-16 because I was hanging out everyday with friends. Having fun, making memories. Ahh, I’ve socialized so much I feel no need to socialize anymore at my current age.
did they treat you well even though you were brown in a white people place?

Nee nvm laat hem maar meerotten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Gengar
Yes, it’s BP. NBP is shy of 6 inches.

No, I don’t have the biggest cock here. It’s big, but not the biggest.

Why, what’s your size? And why are you focusing on length only? Girth is more important.
never measured my girth been told im thick finna try it since i have floss around. such a nice cock, shame you cant use it, im just off some stuff this is an odd night

• JFL
did they treat you well even though you were brown in a white people place?
Absolutely. I even attended a mostly white high school, I’d say student body was 90% white in the first two or three years and then 80% in the last few years. I was one of the few non-whites but I got along with many people, both boys and girls. They would even invite me to their birthday parties and whatnot. We would also hang out after school a lot, one of my best friends was 87.5% Dutch and 12.5% Mexican. He always said he had some kind of mental disorder which caused him to not feel sympathy or care for other people aside from his younger brother but he definitely cared for me as well, always having my back and whatnot. Used to sleep over at his place, he would even share his last cigarette with mine. He was held back for a year so he was a year older than me.

Nee nvm laat hem maar meerotten
Eigen schuld, toch? Op die leeftijd hoor je te spelen met je vrienden op straat en voor 18:00 thuis te zijn voor avondeten. :ogre:

• +1
never measured my girth been told im thick finna try it since i have floss around. such a nice cock, shame you cant use it, im just off some stuff this is an odd night
Measure it, it’s a good sign being told you’re thick. What kinda condoms do you wear? And do they fit comfortably or are they tight? I can guesstimate what your girth is based on that. And thanks bhai, yeah my dick is nice; objectively big and it looks aesthetic too, but the only one who’s seeing it is me. Hope you are doing well btw, don’t do anything unsafe.

• JFL
Absolutely. I even attended a mostly white high school, I’d say student body was 90% white in the first two or three years and then 80% in the last few years. I was one of the few non-whites but I got along with many people, both boys and girls. They would even invite me to their birthday parties and whatnot. We would also hang out after school a lot, one of my best friends was 87.5% Dutch and 12.5% Mexican. He always said he had some kind of mental disorder which caused him to not feel sympathy or care for other people aside from his younger brother but he definitely cared for me as well, always having my back and whatnot. Used to sleep over at his place, he would even share his last cigarette with mine. He was held back for a year so he was a year older than me.
do you still keep in touch?
do u miss the old days, ngl i really don't want to graduate school.
its not perfect obviously but i like it

• +1
do you still keep in touch?
do u miss the old days, ngl i really don't want to graduate school.
its not perfect obviously but i like it
No, we don’t keep in touch. There is someone else I am still in touch with. He is fully Persian. He’s the only person who said I have a big nose and that’s because he was projecting his own insecurity onto me. Not a single white person told me before or after. Yes, I miss the old days for sure. No extreme depression or anything. No real pain was experienced. Not that I am depressed anymore but still, life was at its best but the most tragic part was I didn’t even know it. Are you in high school or college?

No, we don’t keep in touch. There is someone else I am still in touch with. He is fully Persian. He’s the only person who said I have a big nose and that’s because he was projecting his own insecurity onto me. Not a single white person told me before or after. Yes, I miss the old days for sure. No extreme depression or anything. No real pain was experienced. Not that I am depressed anymore but still, life was at its best but the most tragic part was I didn’t even know it. Are you in high school or college?
high school and it isn't my graduation year

life was at its best but the most tragic part was I didn’t even know it.
i realised from people on here that younger years are really the best part of life
i have an aversion to going out for some reason, maybe cause im not where i want to be in terms of looks. but i know that when i go out i will definitely have fun
but for some reason i don't want to go out and make excuses to my friends

high school and it isn't my graduation year
Which year are you in? My best years were the second and third year of high school. It’s funny, because I still remember the first day of the second year and how extremely boring it was and I thought to myself “Great, how am I supposed to spend the next two years with this extremely boring class?” Little did I know it would become the polar opposite of that. It just took a few weeks but we got there and we had the best class. We had so much fun even during classes and outside of classes.

i realised from people on here that younger years are really the best part of life
i have an aversion to going out for some reason, maybe cause im not where i want to be in terms of looks. but i know that when i go out i will definitely have fun
but for some reason i don't want to go out and make excuses to my friends
It really is true. They really are the best years of your life. After that, you have to get a job, worry about income, eventually get married, have kids, etc. You are still afforded to be care-free while you’ve got enough independence at the same time. It’s a shame you have an aversion to going out, because I was outside everyday for during those two grades. You have to stop focusing on your looks. I was objectively ugly but still had a blast.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Glad to see you actively doing stuff to improve yourself.

I'd like to let you know that topical minoxidil response is dependent on the sulfotransferase enzyme in your scalp, or lack thereof.

The truth is, roughly 60% of all men who use topical minoxidil in the hopes of regrowing hair get little to NO response due to the lack of the enzyme.

If you're serious about hairmaxxing, you should get your hands on oral minoxidil (ACTUAL oral minoxidil, start at 2.5mg/day dose) and then also Finasteride to actually thicken hair density. The oral minox is likely to do more for your eyelashes than latisse/Careprost ever will btw :) Oral minoxidil bypasses the need for the sulfotransferase enzyme since it's metabolized in your liver instead.
Please don't use oral minoxidil. You will get seriously fucked up. Not even joking

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
It really is true. They really are the best years of your life. After that, you have to get a job, worry about income, eventually get married, have kids, etc. You are still afforded to be care-free while you’ve got enough independence at the same time. It’s a shame you have an aversion to going out, because I was outside everyday for during those two grades. You have to stop focusing on your looks. I was objectively ugly but still had a blast.
yeah ive realised this now! im in my second to last year of school and just going to go out and get HAMMERED! and also have fun sober sometimes

i think im not that nt when it comes to girls(i think this is normal but some people are much better than me) . i have friends and i can talk to people in my school well but u know how it is when you are insecure of ur looks.

today i took modafinil and snus and it made me so talkative but it got a little bit bad cause i couldn't get my words out i just wanted to speak. i don't want to be dependent on stuff to be socially less awkward but idk if i can ever be like i am on substances. in the back of my mind i think that if i was CHAD or whatever i wouldn't have these problems but i bet i still would.

• +1
Tajik bhai? :feelsautistic: Ik ben een daalkhor. :feelshaha:

Om de zoveel tijd (soms na maanden of jaren) zoekt de administratie nieuwe (sub)moderators. En dan kan je een applicatie indienen. Sommige voorwaardes zijn: minstens half jaar lid, redelijk actief, niet te veel waarschuwingen hebben, etc.
yes tajik, daalkhor😭😭
wat vind je van bamya?

• JFL
yes tajik, daalkhor😭😭
wat vind je van bamya?
Gebaseerd. Een van mijn goede vrienden is ook Tajik. 75% in ieder geval. Nooit bamya geprobeerd. En lijkt me ook geen goed idee, sowieso gaan ze in mijn eten spugen als ik bestel. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Aero
yeah ive realised this now! im in my second to last year of school and just going to go out and get HAMMERED! and also have fun sober sometimes

i think im not that nt when it comes to girls(i think this is normal but some people are much better than me) . i have friends and i can talk to people in my school well but u know how it is when you are insecure of ur looks.

today i took modafinil and snus and it made me so talkative but it got a little bit bad cause i couldn't get my words out i just wanted to speak. i don't want to be dependent on stuff to be socially less awkward but idk if i can ever be like i am on substances. in the back of my mind i think that if i was CHAD or whatever i wouldn't have these problems but i bet i still would.
It’s better not to rely on substances, it’s a bad idea. You would just get into more stuff to feel better. And yeah, it’s normal not to be too smooth with women and stuff at that age, but the more you talk the more your social skills will improve. :feelsautistic:

Gebaseerd. Een van mijn goede vrienden is ook Tajik. 75% in ieder geval. Nooit bamya geprobeerd. En lijkt me ook geen goed idee, sowieso gaan ze in mijn eten spugen als ik bestel. :hnghn:
niet proberen, het is ass bro. probeer mantu

Waar kan ik het kopen bhai? Ik woon in Rotterdam. :Comfy:
kijk maar online of je kan bestellen, ik ben geen country glazer maar mantu heeft een exquisite taste:p:p

• WTF
Afsana Afghaans Restaurant, sorry voor het waardeloos antwoord pookie❤️❤️
Die ken ik, die is in Zuid. Denk je dat ze in mijn mantu gaan spugen omdat ik Pakistaans ben? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Die ken ik, die is in Zuid. Denk je dat ze in mijn mantu gaan spugen omdat ik Pakistaans ben? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
afghanen en pakistanen hebben wel hun ruzies😭, neem een dna sampeling kit mee en als je spuug ziet sample het en klaag ze aan

• JFL
afghanen en pakistanen hebben wel hun ruzies😭, neem een dna sampeling kit mee en als je spuug ziet sample het en klaag ze aan
Ik heb niks tegen Afghanen. :feelswah: Maar Afghanen hebben wat tegen mij. (Online dan, elke Afghaan die ik ken is aardig tegen mij).

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
Ik heb niks tegen Afghanen. :feelswah: Maar Afghanen hebben wat tegen mij. (Online dan, elke Afghaan die ik ken is aardig tegen mij).
ik ben afghaan en ik mag je wel:p:p❤️

• Love it