Best jawline exerciser

nest_chico

nest_chico

Iron
i am looking to buy a jaw exerciser, but evrry one of them has big cons.
Tell me if u have tried any of them and which one is the best
Cons:
Jawzrsize- insert based, works on cheek muscles and not masseter and makes you not have hollow cheeks

Chisell- Literally all amazon reviews say it breaks super fast and tastes like shit

Jawliner- Amazon reviews say it breaks fast

which jaw exerciser actually lasts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
jaw exerciser.... its over, i dont think any of these work bro..

jaw exercisers are cope, all they produces is temporary swelling. If you want mogger jaw, get surgery or implants

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
jaw exercisers are cope, all they produces is temporary swelling. If you want mogger jaw, get surgery or implants
why wouldnt the masseter muscle be able to grow? i know it sounds like cope but it makes sense that it would work

stupid retard cope, you're inevitably training masseter when you train "Jaw" the bone isn't even going to grow, cuz ur old enough to write on this forum, get silicone temu chewers

stupid retard cope, you're inevitably training masseter when you train "Jaw" the bone isn't even going to grow, cuz ur old enough to write on this forum, get silicone temu chewers
what are u talking about + link those temu things

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Jawzrsize, because it lasts longer. I broke mine the first day of using it, so you can imagine. You can chew a mouthgard while you wait for the product.