Best kept secret in the world about white girls with lower standards

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
It's the french girls. I honestly never wanted to say it because I wanted to keep it a secret but I wanna help the community.
French girls have the lowest standards about guys appearance. Only Paris is a little bit different, in the rest of the country you'll see girls dating mediocre guys.
Even asian guys with cute white girls are pretty common, even in Paris. The girls also like hipsters and are sweet

Well, you don't believe me? Your loss.
By giving this advice I almost lost a piece of me, a big secret has been revealed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, autistic_tendencies, IWantToMax and 9 others
ill reveal another secret

WATER IS WET :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, EckhartTollemaxx, FatmanO and 18 others
ill reveal another secret

WATER IS WET :lul:
😡

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Bishop and gigachadcel
well I don't live in france so wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Bishop, Hector and 4 others
this helps me bro, oh wait i dont live in france

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, IWantToMax, FatmanO and 7 others
Best kept secret is EE girls but not balkan. Specifically EE girls. They have low af looks standards. I'm talking Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.

Secret for curries living in Canada: thugmax or bad boy max if you have money. Heavy stubble or heard, earrings, tattoos. Curries have a different rep here than in the US. You can get some white hot EE girl. Sure, it's a bit of a betabux role but still.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl, FatmanO, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
EE is the best shot for everyone that are white. If you are above average looking you are king there.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, IWantToMax, prgfromnl and 1 other person
I’ll have to pay Paris a visit then, to bomb it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Mexico also kingly bet for standards. The amount for bluepilled cucks is insane. Just be condident bro and make em laugh works here, not with super hot foids tho.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
EE is the best shot for everyone that are white. If you are above average looking you are king there.
Not even just whites just have money and give off certain vibes. But you'll attract different EE girls

I might go to Japan to teach kids English. Then I got probably get a gf there.

i get rejected by filipino girls bro

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
South America If you are white with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun
Basically you cant be incel if white and 4psl+, thats why majority of whites on .co just have a fetish for ldaring and it has nothing to do with muh inceldom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
at3P53j.jpg

le lel beta this is me & my french gf keep coping

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, justanothergymcell, DidntRead and 1 other person
It's the french girls. I honestly never wanted to say it because I wanted to keep it a secret but I wanna help the community.
French girls have the lowest standards about guys appearance. Only Paris is a little bit different, in the rest of the country you'll see girls dating mediocre guys.
Even asian guys with cute white girls are pretty common, even in Paris. The girls also like hipsters and are sweet

Well, you don't believe me? Your loss.
By giving this advice I almost lost a piece of me, a big secret has been revealed
This is true af, I went to study in france, I was like 6'2 decent face but fat and didnt take care of myself, every single yet everysingle other male in my class I moged (they short af, but some had some nice faces too), I used to get 80% of the attention, 10% of the rest used to go to an arab friend of mine who would slay even if he wasnt tall nor a Chad. The stereotype that arabs are gangsters has some benefits lmao

I thought the French were traditionally xenophopic. Have they been thoroughly mutted in the last few decades? I have a thing for them ngl
And I knew about the EE pill, I have seen a few acquaintances, real ugly squat looking Indian guys married with Polish women and the like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I am french anddd yes you are right

BUT

If you dont have a big social circle , social skills ect its OVER for you

ugly girls have lower standards who knew

HUGE COPE u need MONEY to get girl in Paris

ill be honest with you. ive been in paris for 4 days recently and didnt see more than 5 girls who actually looked good. i always thought i love french girls but this made me rethink

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I didn't say french girls were hot btw
I only said they had the lowest standards and yes, like everywhere else in the world, having a social circle is key.

If you want the hottest girls go to Ukraine, Russia or the Baltics but then don't complain of gold diggers

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I didn't say french girls were hot btw
I only said they had the lowest standards and yes, like everywhere else in the world, having a social circle is key.

If you want the hottest girls go to Ukraine, Russia or the Baltics but then don't complain of gold diggers

French girls are hnnnnnnnngggggggg ded srs

Im fcking incel in France
FUCKING OVER FOR ME :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Dude this is no secret, everyone knows french girls are easy.

Be white in a place full of whites?

Slavic women only go for whites (generally)

If you are Western European or Scandinavian you are gold. Most likely you are white, tall and have a decent life.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Slavic women only go for whites (generally)

If you are Western European or Scandinavian you are gold. Most likely you are white, tall and have a decent life.

I'm white, 6'1, good ribcage frame, crap wrists frame and dark eye color. Can i slay ukrainians?

ill be honest with you. ive been in paris for 4 days recently and didnt see more than 5 girls who actually looked good. i always thought i love french girls but this made me rethink
What dp they look like? Arent they blonde?

Best kept secret is EE girls but not balkan. Specifically EE girls. They have low af looks standards. I'm talking Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.

Secret for curries living in Canada: thugmax or bad boy max if you have money. Heavy stubble or heard, earrings, tattoos. Curries have a different rep here than in the US. You can get some white hot EE girl. Sure, it's a bit of a betabux role but still.

Legit af I live right by Toronto, Canada and I have a 4.5 PSL curry friend that pulls (ethnics AND whites). Know a few other curries in the 4.5 PSL area that are thugmaxxed and low inhib maxxed as hell and pull as well. Meanwhile I sit home in my mother’s basement

However I must REALLY clarify that EE southern countries like Serbia are not part of this group in terms of girls having lower standards. It's partially because in terms of Slavic Chads, Serbian Chads are SOME OF THE BIGGEST MOGGERS ON EARTH. Ok maybe the normal looking men can be kind of ugly but there are absolutely scary Chads there. You will get mogged to death and jbw isn't legit there btw neither. Especially if you are curry, don't go to those regions. Serbian women and others there can be hypergamous as well. A curry would never succeed. And darker skin doesn't help, plenty of serb Chads could pass as med Chads as well. Less people are pale. Average height is 185ish cm for guys.

And just randoms too like I’ve been to clubs numerous times as I stand in the corner quietly sipping beer while watching some 4.5 PSL curry or Arab slaying some solid 4.5-5 PSL ethnic or even white chick on the dance floor

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Legit af I live right by Toronto, Canada and I have a 4.5 PSL curry friend that pulls (ethnics AND whites). Know a few other curries in the 4.5 PSL area that are thugmaxxed and low inhib maxxed as hell and pull as well. Meanwhile I sit home in my mother’s basement
That's what I'm saying. All curries in Canada should be able to ascend if they're at least psl 4ish. However, be careful as you may become a niche thing and won't really be loved for your looks necessarily. Hard to explain. It's going to be more about your character as a curry thug.

That's what I'm saying. All curries in Canada should be able to ascend if they're at least psl 4ish. However, be careful as you may become a niche thing and won't really be loved for your looks necessarily. Hard to explain. It's going to be more about your character as a curry thug.

So you think if I softmaxx some and get to 4.75-5 PSL range (assuming currently I’m 4.5 PSL range) I’ll be good to go (even tho I’m not curry; but next closest thing)?

BTW, about the Serbian thing from above, as it turns out the biggest slayer I know IRL is Serbian. He legit fucks two different women PER WEEK (I’m not exaggerating). Here are a few pics of him:

Attachments

• 3B297D2F-3D6C-4E3D-B68E-8A6ED82F34EF.jpeg
    3B297D2F-3D6C-4E3D-B68E-8A6ED82F34EF.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 46
  • AC45B804-8124-42CE-8867-34C92D04BF63.jpeg
    AC45B804-8124-42CE-8867-34C92D04BF63.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 1367F0ED-3050-425E-8569-2D9356C108B4.jpeg
    1367F0ED-3050-425E-8569-2D9356C108B4.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 70D01AD2-598A-4D6C-A863-5B68262DE8A8.jpeg
    70D01AD2-598A-4D6C-A863-5B68262DE8A8.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 48
So you think if I softmaxx some and get to 4.75-5 PSL range (assuming currently I’m 4.5 PSL range) I’ll be good to go (even tho I’m not curry; but next closest thing)?

BTW, about the Serbian thing from above, as it turns out the biggest slayer I know IRL is Serbian. He legit fucks two different women PER WEEK (I’m not exaggerating). Here are a few pics of him:
Yes but you will have to change your style also and if you want a hot chick, betabux might still be required. But getting a looksmatched white gf is still in the realm of possibility for you if you niche it up.

Yeah that guy mogs A LOT of guys out there. What's his height and age? I can tell he's already quite tall.

Yes but you will have to change your style also and if you want a hot chick, betabux might still be required. But getting a looksmatched white gf is still in the realm of possibility for you if you niche it up.

Yeah that guy mogs A LOT of guys out there. What's his height and age? I can tell he's already quite tall.

To be honest I’m completely fine going for looksmatched (or slightly over) ethnic girls as well, so I’m not huge on the white thing or anything like that. I’ll be happy to softmaxx some and land a decent-looking ethnic girl.

As for that guy, he’s actually not that tall surprisingly. He’s 5’10.5” at most. What PSL would you rate him?

Also 24 forgot to add

good combo of masculine and feminine features

I don't agree about EE
Girls there are just gold diggers, they don't have low standards
I've been to Ukraine, most 18yo nice girls are with 18yo good looking ukraininan girls. The exceptions are men with money

I repeat, French girls have the lowest standars....the are the most likely to give you a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back