Best laserskin stack?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So Im getting some acne scars lasered and I wondered what's the best food and supplement I should consume during the next month.
My personal stack would be
- White Tea
- Collagen
- Some sort of antioxidant (beta caroten or astaxanthin)
- Lots of salads
- Lots of protein for skin production
- Avoid all sugar and alcohol
- Lots of fruits high in Vit C like kiwis

Anyone any recommendations?
Are antioxidants bad? Cuz they remove inflammation but I guess it's needed to rebuild skin idk. The same for white tea, it has a enzyme which blocks collagen breakdown but I guess it's needed to rebuild skin?

Thnx in advance guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
So Im getting some acne scars lasered and I wondered what's the best food and supplement I should consume during the next month.
My personal stack would be
- White Tea
- Collagen
- Some sort of antioxidant (beta caroten or astaxanthin)
- Lots of salads
- Lots of protein for skin production
- Avoid all sugar and alcohol
- Lots of fruits high in Vit C like kiwis

Anyone any recommendations?
Are antioxidants bad? Cuz they remove inflammation but I guess it's needed to rebuild skin idk. The same for white tea, it has a enzyme which blocks collagen breakdown but I guess it's needed to rebuild skin?

Thnx in advance guys
Eat Animal Fat, Animal Protein, Beef liver (vitamin A), bone broth (collagen!), eggs and Vic C like Oranges and other fruit for carbs.

this is cope. Antioxidant supplements/food are completely stupid. No time right now so a good link with simple language: https://www.kevinstock.io/health/antioxidants/

• +1
Reactions: spongebob