Best Looksmaxxer + Anti-age Maxxer I know. Some hope for older men, and the after 25 it's over crowd

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Weston Boucher

The dude his youtube channel. Has some good advice.

It's basically the:
* body/Gymmaxxing pill;
* the low (body) fat percentage pill;
* the skin tone pill
* and a little bit the neck pill.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Mateusz74, goat2x and 5 others
Tbh he did nothing to prevent aging. Looks like good looking 40 years old, i wouldnt say he is below that age.
But yeah its proof that full head of hair, decent skin and low body fat is massive when u become oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000, Deleted member 6824, goat2x and 7 others
Tbh he did nothing to prevent aging.
Nothing, is imo not correct.
Nothing extreme, I can maybe agree, it seems. But alot alot more then the average person, does he do to prevent aging. His consistence, seems great though.
I mean, he uses. plenty supplements, care products, etc..
And food wise. Counts calaroies and everything, to stay low fat.
Imo. this is all anti-aging maxxing also

Last edited:
Nothing, is imo not correct.
Nothing extreme, I can maybe agree, it seems. But alot alot more then the average person, does he do to prevent aging. His consistence, seems great though.
I mean, he uses. plenty supplements, care products, etc..
And food wise. Counts calaroies and everything, to stay low fat.
Imo. this is all anti-aging maxxing also

In the end it's still visible that he is close to his 40s.
I don't want to look "as good as I can for my age", I want to literally look like I'm in my prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 1680 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
so how does someone look ten years younger then? why doesnt he look 30? he has no wrinkles ,good skin , full head of hair, good body yet looks 40 still? kinda confusing to me

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
In the end it's still visible that he is close to his 40s.
I don't want to look "as good as I can for my age", I want to literally look like I'm in my prime.
imo. the man looks like 30-something.
As far as the agepill goes for men. For men the agepill isn't as hard/much as for women. I think:
1. A man his age is less relevent (since he stays fertile), it's all about his: looks, hairline, and skin quality.
2. If with age, that man managed to get better off (house, lifestyle, etc..) he will have more SMV often then a looksmatched your man that is more broke, and so on.

The agepilll for men.
In my experience, my SMV went up when I entered my mid-late 20's I think the prime of an average male is his like 26 -36 years old.
If you can fight aging, and remain 30-something looking, you stay in your prime.

This agepill thread for men, is pretty much discussing it all.. Imo.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
67572926.cms

0-1-tyson-beckford1_new.jpg

Both these guys just turned 50, ops dude looks much older

67572926.cms

OP's guy is a Caucasoid though, and Caucasoids tend to age much worse than the other two racial classes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and eduardkoopman
67572926.cms

These 2 man are like: Top 0.001% men, when it comes to anti-aging.

My OP guy, is imo also like top 1% in anti-aging.

Above 2 dudes, never ascended though. as they aged. They started attractive looking, and managed to remain so (with plenty effort + consistency) I assume.

OP dude, actually ascended WHILE aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Kade
so how does someone look ten years younger then? why doesnt he look 30? he has no wrinkles ,good skin , full head of hair, good body yet looks 40 still? kinda confusing to me
Poor thyroid function which leads to lack of bone density, also Caucasian skin genetics. People think I'm 16 at 24 primarily due to my mother's Asian genetics.

I bet he slays way more at 40 than he did at 30
How much better you look than other men who are perceived as the same age as you is most important
I will ask a JB I'm in contact with if she would fuck him
He can run Daddy game on young sluts

As far as the agepill goes for men. For men the agepill isn't as hard/much as for women. I think:
1. A man his age is less relevent (since he stays fertile), it's all about his: looks, hairline, and skin quality.
2. If with age, that man managed to get better off (house, lifestyle, etc..) he will have more SMV often then a looksmatched your man that is more broke, and so on.

The agepilll for men.
In my experience, my SMV went up when I entered my mid-late 20's I think the prime of an average male is his like 26 -36 years old.
If you can fight aging, and remain 30-something looking, you stay in your prime.

That's a delusional cope that oldfags came up with. r/ladyboners is also full of gays and 25+ women.

The agepilll for men.

Look at jon ham on mad men for example. Looks good, run company chad game, bangs everything that moves
Brad pitt during fight club los angeles premiere at manns news photo 105246421 1553098843

Brad at 37 mogs this entire forum

Last edited:

This guy is pretty much the same age as op and imo he looks much younger than him with just a basic skin care routine and retin a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

This guy is pretty much the same age as op and imo he looks much younger than him with just a basic skin care routine and retin a

He does way more than that. He's gotten a HT and is definitely on steroids as well.

• +1
That's a delusional cope that oldfags came up with. r/ladyboners is also full of gays and 25+ women.
In my post. there were like 7 points to "proof" the point of male peak 26-36.
You pick the weakest "proof" of these 7 points. Leave the stronger proofs untouched.
And claim debunking, by disproofing the weakest point on the list.

A weak defense of your cope claim, imo.

To add. I'm not saying a man gets more attractive with age by default, like redPillers believe. I/It said, that age is not a relevant factor much if any for a man. What matters, is how he looks. A good looing man @ 35 slays as does a 20 year old man. Actually it showed, an older good looking man can slay more actually, because he has a larger age pool of females that will consider him.

• +1
He does way more than that. He's gotten a HT and is definitely on steroids as well.

JFL why would he do steroids when cares about his hair so much and is already very prone to hair loss. Low test cuck cope

• +1
What are you doing for agepill? @eduardkoopman

• +1
  • +1
can he slay jb tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 6401
I hope you know that the 'after 25 it's over' crowd are literal high school kids whose entire life experience is browsing incel forums

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StressShady, Schizoidcel, basedcircassian and 3 others
Tbh he did nothing to prevent aging. Looks like good looking 40 years old, i wouldnt say he is below that age.
But yeah its proof that full head of hair, decent skin and low body fat is massive when u become oldcel.
thank the bluepilled normies that drop off fast and look like reddit soycucks at 30, doing God's work and lowering the competition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
In my post. there were like 7 points to "proof" the point of male peak 26-36.
You pick the weakest "proof" of these 7 points. Leave the stronger proofs untouched.
And claim debunking, by disproofing the weakest point on the list.

A weak defense of your cope claim, imo.

To add. I'm not saying a man gets more attractive with age by default, like redPillers believe. I/It said, that age is not a relevant factor much if any for a man. What matters, is how he looks. A good looing man @ 35 slays as does a 20 year old man. Actually it showed, an older good looking man can slay more actually, because he has a larger age pool of females that will consider him.
Try using a good looking 35 year old man, and trying to match with younger girls.
Your SMV only increases as you get older because of wealth. Your facial aesthetics do not get better as you get older. Your bones start to degrade, your collagen levels go down, your T levels decrease.

If you mean you get more attention from females of the same age as you, then that may be true, since males don't rely as much on youth as females.

Last edited:
  • +1
Try using a good looking 35 year old man, and trying to match with younger girls.
Your SMV only increases as you get older because of wealth. Your facial aesthetics do not get better as you get older. Your bones start to degrade, your collagen levels go down, your T levels decrease.

If you mean you get more attention from females of the same age as you, then that may be true, since males don't rely as much on youth as females.
Nope.
Age is irrelevant (almost) for men.
What matter only for man: How good looking/attractive/hot you are.

The results, come from a Tinder experiment, that was like this (I post link below). Which I think is 100% true, legit results.Guy did a good test.

A attractive 34 year old dude. matched equally well with younger women (below 27), as an 26 year old attractive man.
The common demeanor: Attractive man. You state about a dude getting ugly as he truns 34, with fucked up colagen-skin, etc.. Then you are 100% right (obviously) , BECAUSE that man went for example from attractive looking to not attractive looking anymore.
But if you can maintain or get good looks, as an aging dude. Aka, look attractive. Then there is no problem for that man, when it comes to his age. He do just as well with young women, as a equally good looking young man.

Also: Unattractive men don't get better dating results as they age. (because waht matters, how good looking you are. Age is near irrelevant)

Conclusion quote from article:
"Tinder actually can work, but pretty much only if you are an attractive guy. Your age doesn’t matter as much as your level of hotness"

Picture that says it all:
0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

Article:

What are you doing for agepill? @eduardkoopman
At the moment I do (often, or semi-regularly):

Collagenmaxiing and skin maxxing:
  • Dermaroller (occassionally, should do more)
  • some fillers/hylaronic acid (did once, plane to do it every half year)
  • tretinoin (almost daily)
  • retinol + vitamine C serum (almost daily)
  • sunblock daily
  • moisterizer daily
  • supplemeny beta carotene daily (hope for better skin tone)
Hairmaxxing
  • finastride daily
  • minoxidill daily
  • Saw Palmetto (zinc) daily
General stuff for anti aging
  • some excercise
  • eat healthy
  • supplement Niacin
  • supplement Vitamine K + D3 (for calcium absorbtion and transport to bones)
What I need to add more, and want to look into
* measure testosterone and free testosterone levels, and look into HRT or TRT and it's risks and effect and benifits
* Gymmaxx and protine, aiming to muscle and neck max more to get rid of alot of the soy vibe I get from being lean and office working looking dude..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaMog, Deleted member 6401 and robtical
I literally figured out in 2 seconds why the white guy looks 40

It's his grey hair and beard

Beards age the fuck outta men, but maybe he has bad lower third so he runs cover up game

If he dyed his hair black and stayed clean shaven he would easily pass for early 30's

I literally figured out in 2 seconds why the white guy looks 40

It's his grey hair and beard

Beards age the fuck outta men, but maybe he has bad lower third so he runs cover up game

If he dyed his hair black and stayed clean shaven he would easily pass for early 30's

Depends on how good & youthful his skin quality is under the beard.

As for the grey he has a video where he dyes his beard and he looks younger for sure

His hairline haloes him so hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman