Best nikes for height rn?

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I need new shoes my feet grew and current ones are getting old. I want nikes cuz holy fuck they fit so nicely on my feet doesnt even feel like im wearing shoes at all. What are the best ones for boosting height? Ill also get the nike insoles cuz they are so fucking soft to my feet + heightboost 😍

Air max 720 waves (hi-top) + lifts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 110, WadlowMaxxing, Siberia_ and 1 other person
airmaxes are fucking ugly tbh just get air force 1s they are nt and add a solid inch

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, SchΓΆnling, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
airforce 1 highs can fit 2in lifts giving you 3in total

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Julian and Deleted member 10491
720s give you the most height and high top ones can fit the most lifts, giving you the largest height boost conceivable using the nike swoosh.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
airmaxes are fucking ugly tbh just get air force 1s they are nt and add a solid inch
They really are NT as fuck, I bought them because lifts fit in perfectly and they add 3 cm of height by themselves already and got a shit ton of compliments about my shoes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: syke, WadlowMaxxing, Julian and 1 other person
They really are NT as fuck, I bought them because lifts fit in perfectly and they add 3 cm of height by themselves already and got a shit ton of compliments about my shoes.
lows mid or highs

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Julian
I got comfort soles that you put on the normal ones anyone knows if they exist premade for 720s? Those shoes look good

Ok they were just some random brand they will fit in new shoes

lows can fit lifts wtf?
Yes, but only two layers, which add excatly 2.7 cm to your height. The insole on the picture above fits, but the lower one with 3 layers doesn't fit anymore.

Screenshot 2020 12 27 at 033700

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk
Whats the thing with low and high for 720 which one is better?

Whats the thing with low and high for 720 which one is better?
I would say that any high model is better than the low one, because there's more space. But then again everything depends on the height of the cap of the shoe, so how high is the front of the shoe, the place where your toes are at.

• +1