Best NT HeightMaxxing Shoes

King of Kings
1. Air Force 1s

Price: $110
I've heard people say they give you 2 inches in height well its not true it's only around 1.5inches,
A con is that its a low top shoe so if wearing lifts your heel will be at the top of your shoe

Price: $120
To combat this get the mids these shoes practically go with anything and come in great colour variations. Grab some fucking crep protecc btw

2. New Balance 550s

Price:
$110 but usually on sale at $60

NB used to be non nt af but fashinmaxxers have given it respect as a budget shoe brand these add around 1.5 inches to your height can be worn as beaters i.e to do everyday activities with your lifts unlike the forces which will crease and wear easily.

3. Adidas UltraBoosts

Price:
$120 avg

Literally give you a solid 2 inches of height can style it with practically anything same as the other 2 shoes, also great for sporting activities would personally wear these to the gym without any lifts.

4. Jordan 4s

Price:
$200 - $500

Expensive af give about 1.5 inches of height would never buy this retail lmaoo I'd have to get them as reps but if you get the real thing it would give you sneakerhead halo amongs irl friends especially if in uni or highschool.

5. Formal
Most formal shoes will already give you a bare minimum of an inch in height increase but because formal shoes can be tailored unlike mass produced sneakers you can get formal shoes that increae your height up to 3 inches with no lifts.

This here is a perfect example from mariobertuli is high set too so can sneak in an inch of lifts.

I have 3 of the 5 so far once I get all of them I'm not buying anyother shoes lmao I think this list is a perfect mix of nt shoes that add height and you can also use for daily activities

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SomaliMax and GabachoCopium
nike tn

• +1
Reactions: cadee and UrGirlsMcm
Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
no new balance, chelsea boots, or anything stylist
dnr
also buy those shoes from temu not at retail price