"Best of the Best" is worthless trash

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
It's all just water, softmaxxing, and "why this feature (that you can't change, like your hyoid bone or IPD) can make or break your face!!1". Do you actually believe tiktokcels will ascend by looking at BoTB? With what? The total dearth of practical information there? LOL!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23239 and 22 others
Exactly they all go in depth about why something matters. Nigga just tell me how I can look better

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Clown Show, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
what did you expect from a forum full of cry babies: private up our sacred googled knowledgerino!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 30254, n0rthface and 5 others
Exactly they all go in depth about why something matters. Nigga just tell me how I can look better
Just have drip pill is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 33579
normies will never have access to real looksmax knowledge since indigenous swiss got deleted, if he was still around with tiktok blowing up and shit it would be beyond over for us

Just checked Best of the Best and to my surprise (not), there was not a single good thread I saw on the top of the first page. I just stopped reading after that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Just checked Best of the Best and to my surprise (not), there was not a single good thread I saw on the top of the first page. I just stopped reading after that.

View attachment 2380928
Jist because normies are Shot at finding the quality information doesnt mean IT doesnt exist.

I will soon skinmog Most Woman at my Work place.
People have commented in my improved appearance.

"Wow you Look so much healthier since you stopped Smoking" and then explain to Them i didnt.
Botb has some great Threads, they are Just getting old now and more Info is available.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I can count on one hand the amount of decent threads there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 19499, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This entire website is worthless trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Debetro
Surgeries are the only thing that matters.

your modified mse thread was fire

it's a complete meme except some talking about bone structure and surgery and maybe a few more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 3105 and exo
normies will never have access to real looksmax knowledge since indigenous swiss got deleted, if he was still around with tiktok blowing up and shit it would be beyond over for us
lmao that nigga only promoted smashing your legs with a hammer to grow taller and face to get better bones and mewing. id be happy if normalniggerfaggots found him so they fuck themselves over

lmao that nigga only promoted smashing your legs with a hammer to grow taller and face to get better bones and mewing. id be happy if normies found him so they fuck themselves over
no he promoted much more and he was right with all of it

like what? i dont remember him promoting anything else maybe diet
esoteric knowledge, healthmaxxing, cant go much into detail because I honestly dont remember a lot of it but he was very high IQ imo and you can tell that what he said actually worked since his face changed quite drastically

It's all just water, softmaxxing, and "why this feature (that you can't change, like your hyoid bone or IPD) can make or break your face!!1". Do you actually believe tiktokcels will ascend by looking at BoTB? With what? The total dearth of practical information there? LOL!
worthless? nigga u cant be talking when all u contribute is ass shitposts JFL

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
It’s because @enchanted_elixer deleted his account

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
This forum is full of mentalcels so none of those threads would help anyways

its pretty complicated and you need to invest alot of time
most users are to lazy for that

View attachment 2380928
wtf that new mod kid pinned all his garbage

although it’s a little worrying the normies will learn the value of going to the dentist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
For noobs like me I sorta agree in terms of quality, relevance and application but can't because of the necessity when you're a bluepilled eejit.

Damn your avis are descending hard bro. I should've saved the last one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini
Is there no BOTB on roids and surgeries ?