Best post in history

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Am I a lobster or a human? Well, I don't like that question because it's an attempt to box me in and place me on one side of a binary argument. What do you mean by lobster? What do you mean by human? And what you mean by I? This is very complicated terminology. But strangely enough, I thought of an answer to the question: I act as if I am human. Now you can decide for yourself whether I believe I'm human or not, so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
its not funny anymore u fucking ngiger

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, RichardSpencel and Nibba
its not funny anymore u fucking ngiger
Am I a lobster or a human? Well, I don't like that question because it's an attempt to box me in and place me on one side of a binary argument. What do you mean by lobster? What do you mean by human? And what you mean by I? This is very complicated terminology. But strangely enough, I thought of an answer to the question: I act as if I am human. Now you can decide for yourself whether I believe I'm human or not, so to speak.

• +1
Am I a nigger or a human? Well, I don't like that question because it's an attempt to box me in and place me on one side of a binary argument. What do you mean by nigger? What do you mean by human? And what you mean by I? This is very complicated terminology. But strangely enough, I thought of an answer to the question: I act as if I am human. Now you can decide for yourself whether I believe I'm human or not, so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 443
Am I a nigger or a human? Well, I don't like that question because it's an attempt to box me in and place me on one side of a binary argument. What do you mean by nigger? What do you mean by human? And what you mean by I? This is very complicated terminology. But strangely enough, I thought of an answer to the question: I act as if I am human. Now you can decide for yourself whether I believe I'm human or not, so to speak.
OOGA BOOGA IIK IIK APOPLAOOPOPIOOFKO KOLOPLO FLOLDKJGL OLFOOFDJO OOOGA

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
New best post. And time for me to sleep. Night nighty niggers

I hope ur nephew became a liberal commie transwoman

• +1
I hope ur nephew became a liberal commie transwoman
I will prevent it. I will also ensure he becomes a Chad professional soccer player with excellent forward growth. Bet your ass he'll fuck اختك one day.

Ur all faggots