Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Other, comment below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
There have been many threads made about tackling the hollow undereye problem/recessed rims, though I haven't found a consensus on which is the best for mid to long-term, also considering the negative side effects and cost. So here it goes...

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Implants are the safe but expensive bet.

Fillers have a lot of mystery about them (do they only last 3 months in reality? Do they actually migrate and never dissolve?) so it would be risky as a long term solution.

Fat grafts are almost as expensive as implants and have extra risks such as the fat dying off and needing redone.

I think implants + very very small amounts of touch up fillers would be the best way overall.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Implants are the safe but expensive bet.

Fillers have a lot of mystery about them (do they only last 3 months in reality? Do they actually migrate and never dissolve?) so it would be risky as a long term solution.

Fat grafts are almost as expensive as implants and have extra risks such as the fat dying off and needing redone.

I think implants + very very small amounts of touch up fillers would be the best way overall.
From what I have seen is an orbital rim implant at least 3 x the cost of fat transfer and can still potentially make u look uncanny.
Even if a fat graft needs to be redone, it still will cost less.