Best products for faking muscles? (pictures)

D

Diremeyer

Bronze
What's your opinion on these, underneath a proper shirt obviously

Shoulder-Muscle-Push-up-Soft-Silicone-Solid-Pads-Enhancer-Shoulder-For-Men-Stronger-Cosplay-Men-s.jpg

Or these

60b74472c8087c0ebe2ba4cc-large.jpg

Anyone who's wore anything like that? Or have opinions on better ways to fake muscles using products? Not steroids.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, noodlelover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
They literally look like you stuffed pooltoy floaties under your shirt :feelshaha:

It'll be so obvious they're fake when the rest of your body doesn't look as chiseled or swole

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf Im seeing dude

• JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer
They literally look like you stuffed pooltoy floaties under your shirt :feelshaha:

It'll be so obvious they're fake when the rest of your body doesn't look as chiseled or swole

are you talking about the white shirt? in case i'd agree. even underneath a formal shirt it would look off.

Here's the skin colored one, beneath a regular shirt

2022-Shoulder-Muscle-Push-up-Soft-Silicone-Solid-Pads-Enhancer-Shoulder-500g-For-Men-Styles-Stronger.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf Im seeing dude
you're seeing the evil counterpart to the woman with the uggo face but big babylons, dancing at a club with a guy all night, and then getting home together and as the breasts are unleashed, they vanish

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It'll most likely look lame and retarded.
Just hit the gym boyo

Bro why dont u just lfit

It will look out of place because your forearms and neck are not as veiny and lean as they should be for someone with visible biceps and chest insertions, since your body fat is too high.

A huge waste of money. I'm all for frauding when it works but this isn't it. Hit the gym and lose body fat

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Jackets. These are the same people btw.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Diremeyer
It will look out of place because your forearms and neck are not as veiny and lean as they should be for someone with visible biceps and chest insertions, since your body fat is too high.

A huge waste of money. I'm all for frauding when it works but this isn't it. Hit the gym and lose body fat
what do you think about this one underneath a formal shirt?
61dp4xjs-fL._AC_UX679_.jpg

46 ratings, 4/5 stars. only shoulder pads not biceps pecs etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15302
This is a picture with the Rounderbum muscle shirt (not shoulder shirt, but complete muscle shirt) under

before-after_padded-8_1000x.jpg

As you can see the biceps and shoulders and pecs look more filled out, but it's hardly noticeably, so it's subtle effects we're talking about. Why would you opt for not getting such padding? It looks real to my eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
just hop on steroids

Bro why dont u just lfit
Building the deltoid muscles will only do so much if the clavicles are super short. Good luck trying to extend your bone structure past puberty.

Could work for frauding pictures but I wouldn't wear it on a date. When she puts her hand on your chest she's going to call the cops.

Could work for frauding pictures but I wouldn't wear it on a date. When she puts her hand on your chest she's going to call the cops.
we should do the same when undressing a woman with a wonderbra