Best SG in the NBA is dating a 30+ year old single mom

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.

JFL AT THIS. 6’5 athlete with 1/10000000 genetics, is dating a fucking thot with a son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, klip11, whitepilledchad and 11 others
@Obito @Looks234 @tombradylover No hope for 22 year old millionaire athlete smh

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Obito and tombradylover
one of the most brutal examples of hypergamy i've seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, klip11, Hades and 3 others
completely his fault for making a braindead decision, with his level of money and fame you can get anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, klip11, GabachoCopium and 9 others
this is one of the most brutal examples of hypergamy i've seen in a while
She is legit so fucking ugly, fat, and she got a kid JFL. This Nigga might be a hopper but he is dumb asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Hades, tombradylover and 3 others
She is legit so fucking ugly, fat, and she got a kid JFL. This Nigga might be a hopper but he is dumb asf
great

now the average beckies seeing this tweet are emboldened to aim for this because hey they're seeing a girl just as low quality as them with a man as high value as this,

it's so over :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, klip11, Sprinkles and 3 others
great

now the average beckies seeing this tweet are emboldened to aim for this because hey they're seeing a girl just as low quality as them with a man as high value as this,

it's so over :forcedsmile:
Tbh I’ve already found my summer fling, this dating shit being over might be cope Ngl. Stupid niggas get played by smart women and smart niggas be playing stoopid bitches.

Just find confidence and a stupid bitch theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and yeeyeeslayer
Hey if the love they have for eachother is real, why not ?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
Who is that athlete? Not Kevin Durant or?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
@ElTruecel another tyrone spotted gaming.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Are u guys retarded, hes dating him bc shes thick. The guy is high t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Ricky212
Ah its Anthony Edwards.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
All niggers Look the same. As If u can recognize Anthony Edwards, thats a fucking rookie

• JFL
He heightmogs her, he facemogs her, he bodymogs her, he talentmogs her, he statusmogs her and he moneymogs her. Bro could get a bitch 100 times better, yet he chooses to slumbustingmaxx and stepdaddymaxx. I am starting to believe that niggas are either low IQ or they have a weird fetish for unattractive single moms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Looks234, Gonthar and 1 other person
This is honestly one of the grossest things I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and AspiringMogger
disregard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, yeeyeeslayer and AspiringMogger
He heightmogs her, he facemogs her, he bodymogs her, he talentmogs her, he statusmogs her and he moneymogs her. Bro could get a bitch 100 times better, yet he chooses to slumbustingmaxx and stepdaddymaxx. I am starting to believe that niggas are either low IQ or they have a weird fetish for unattractive single moms.
Ngl that single mom pussy got something to it:feelswat::feelswat:

There’s no way you guys actually think he couldn’t get a Stacy gf, he’s a famous millionaire.
He could be nutting in stacies every single day from now till 2029 if he wanted to

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Despicable
There’s no way you guys actually think he couldn’t get a Stacy gf, he’s a famous millionaire.
obviously he can,

did i ever imply that he couldn't ???

i'm saying it's a brutal example of hypergamy cuz it goes to show that women can pull men wayyyy above their leauge in every single way and said men can genuinely be satisfied with this while the opposite can never happen

• +1
Reactions: klip11, nope, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
obviously he can,

did i ever imply that he couldn't ???

i'm saying it's a brutal example of hypergamy cuz it goes to show that women can pull men wayyyy above their leauge in every single way and said men can genuinely be satisfied with this while the opposite can never happen
Yeah, I agree. I misinterpreted your comment.

Man fuck this nigger, was counting on him to take out fagot luka and we wuz flat earther kyrie:feelsuhh:. Well atleast he took out that slob serbian jokic and send him back to horse stable:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Costcosuperstore
completely his fault for making a braindead decision, with his level of money and fame you can get anyone
Lol, no, he can't...

maybe not "anyone" as that includes billionaires but let's say 99.99% of women, close enough
Lol, 90% of white women will reject him only because of his race, white girls who like black guys are a minority.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, AspiringMogger and Richard Cheese
Lol, 90% of white women will reject him only because of his race, white girls who like black guys are a minority.
4120311 x

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, nope and Aypo129
@Obito @Looks234 @tombradylover No hope for 22 year old millionaire athlete smh
Anthony Edwards....... WHAT THE FUCK?! How tf can we expect to pull stacys when decent-looking 6'6 jacked status maxxed athletes are dating subhumans?? Oh yea its over:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, nope and Richard Cheese
he’s the dad that stepped up,

what a role model!

• +1
thats his mom fam

• JFL
Well, looks like money and statuspill is destroyed, once again.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Man fuck this nigger, was counting on him to take out fagot luka and we wuz flat earther kyrie:feelsuhh:. Well atleast he took out that slob serbian jokic and send him back to horse stable:lul::lul:
He had a good run. Doncic will win finals mvp

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129 and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Most Basketball Americans are clearly low IQ.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back