Best Shoes & Boots for Heightmaxing - Footwear for Increasing Height & Height Frauding

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
No elevator shit. Only boots and shoes with a normal insole will be mentioned. Feel fry to drop in suggestions as well.

Timberland Tackhead - 1.61 inches
timberland-tackhead-lace-up-boot-dark-brown-1.png

Red Wing Romeo - 1 inch
9388751.jpg

Nike Air Max 95 - 1.3 inches
chunkytrainers-5.jpg

Nike Air Max 720 - 1.5 inches
nike-air-max-720-cool-greybright-crimson-black-2-1600.jpg

Nike Shox - 1.35 inches:
nike-w-shox-tl-womens-sneakers-ar3566-002-black-black-metallic-hematite-max-orange-size-us-7-black-black-metallic-hematite-max-orange-7b53-600.jpg

No wonder Nike's so popular - they should change their slogan to "Adding at least an inch to men's heights since 1964" :lul:

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots - 1.18 inches:
4008d7818b6f1966848dc0a23711df11.jpg

Red Wing Iron Rangers - 1.1 inches from the factory. If resoled with the Vibram #100 Heavy Lug sole they go to 2 inches.
9d7dfeg3rlf21.jpg

TUK Men's Creeper (yep that's the shoe's name - creeper) - the ULTIMATE Manlet's Shoe - around 2 inches:
t-u-k-shoes-black-suede-with-black-interlace-viva-high-sole-creeper-p17926-9672_medium.jpg

Can't be bothered to list all the Timberland Boots - they all add 1.3-1.5 inches of height with the factory sole.

Some boots from TImberland:
A1UHK001-HERO
A2ACS231-HERO

A27VE763-HERO

A26WG814-HERO
A23NN201-HERO

A27WN901-HERO

10069001-HERO

Do a reverse Google Image search if you want to buy any of them - can't be bothered to list all their names/links.
--

In my opinion the best option is to get Red Wing Iron Rangers in Vibram #100 Heavy Lug Sole. 2 Inches of height and still extremely comfortable and good-looking boots. Add in a 0.5 inch cushioned insole and you've got 2.5 inches of height without messing up your feet.

Nike Air Max is also an option but that's only an option for Tyrones and teenagers like @Short Ugly and Brown. Grown men wearing Nike Air 24x7 just looks odd. Not to mention the fact that all the thick-sole Nikes are ugly as hell.

JFL at incels wearing elevator shoes when you can get 2.5 inches of height increase while still maintaining foot comfort.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: syke, Deleted member 7098, I'mme and 11 others
No elevator shit. Only boots and shoes with a normal insole will be mentioned. Feel fry to drop in suggestions as well.

Timerland Tackhead - 1.61 inches

Red Wing Romeo - 1 inch
9388751.jpg

chunkytrainers-5.jpg

Nike Shox - 1.35 inches:
nike-w-shox-tl-womens-sneakers-ar3566-002-black-black-metallic-hematite-max-orange-size-us-7-black-black-metallic-hematite-max-orange-7b53-600.jpg

No wonder Nike's so popular - they should change their slogan to "Adding at least an inch to men's heights since 1964" :lul:

Red Wing Iron Rangers - 1.1 inches from the factory. If resoled with the Vibram #100 Heavy Lug sole they go to 2 inches.
9d7dfeg3rlf21.jpg

TUK Men's Creeper (yep that's the shoe's name - creeper) - the ULTIMATE Manlet's Shoe - around 2 inches:
t-u-k-shoes-black-suede-with-black-interlace-viva-high-sole-creeper-p17926-9672_medium.jpg

Can't be bothered to list all the Timberland Boots - they all add 1.3-1.5 inches of height with the factory sole.

A1UHK001-HERO
A2ACS231-HERO

A27VE763-HERO

A26WG814-HERO
A23NN201-HERO

A27WN901-HERO

10069001-HERO

Do a reverse Google Image search if you want to buy any of them - can't be bothered to list all their names/links.
--

In my opinion the best option is to get Red Wing Iron Rangers in Vibram #100 Heavy Lug Sole. 2 Inches of height and still extremely comfortable and good-looking boots. Add in a 0.5 inch cushioned insole and you've got 2.5 inches of height without messing up your feet.

Nike Air Max is also an option but that's only an option for Tyrones and teenagers like @Short Ugly and Brown. Grown men wearing Nike Air 24x7 just looks odd. Not to mention the fact that all the thick-sole Nikes are ugly as hell.

JFL at incels wearing elevator shoes when you can get 2.5 inches of height increase while still maintaining foot comfort.
anything past 1 inch if ur sub5foot10 barefoot is obvious as fuck

also @SixFootManlet thanks for the tag bhai

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1464
As a great addition, I'd say
139036 01

Nike Air Max 270 - 1.34 inches

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, LowTierNormie, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
High effort thread. Mirin

Legit thread.
But you must remember that most people, no matter what shoe they wear - get around 1 inch. So by shoe maxing you get a boost of 0.5 inch at most, unless wearing boots.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2846
Legit thread.
But you must remember that most people, no matter what shoe they wear - get around 1 inch. So by shoe maxing you get a boost of 0.5 inch at most, unless wearing boots.
Boots w/ thick 2" vibram soles or LL. There is no third option.

I wear my boots the moment I get out of the bed. They stay on my feet till it's time to sleep. I only take them off when showering and sleeping.

ufhqfP0.png

^This guy is my black version

The timbs MUST STAY ON, son.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5634, I'mme and 5 others
Frauding more than an inch is pushing it. But great guide tbh

Frauding more than an inch is pushing it. But great guide tbh
Nah, timbs look very natural. Every black guy wears these Nike Airs. It's only unnatural if you do this shit:
1576570818231.jpg

Anything up to 2" is fine. 2.5 with 0.5 insoles is fine as well - doesn't look awkward or weird out at all.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and LordNorwood
Nah, timbs look very natural. Every black guy wears these Nike Airs. It's only unnatural if you do this shit:
1576570818231.jpg

Anything up to 2" is fine. 2.5 with 0.5 insoles is fine as well - doesn't look awkward or weird out at all.
Until you have to take your shoes off one time and 2 inches vanishes into thin air

Brb using

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
Until you have to take your shoes off one time and 2 inches vanishes into thin air

Son, as I said above. I only take them off before sleeping and showering.

JFL at taking off your boots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, EthnicelAscension, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Economical, FallenChadlite, EthnicelAscension and 3 others

Timberland Tackhead - 1.61 inches

Red Wing Romeo - 1 inch
9388751.jpg

chunkytrainers-5.jpg

Nike Shox - 1.35 inches:

9d7dfeg3rlf21.jpg

A1UHK001-HERO
A2ACS231-HERO

A27VE763-HERO

A26WG814-HERO
A23NN201-HERO

A27WN901-HERO

10069001-HERO

--

so, how insoles can fuck your body up?

L29j7VIHsMULPiPTLfbVFJyRFdp-qECChTFeq3Rv7og.jpg

jfl @ not frauding 6" with aquarium shoes. what are you doing with your life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, EthnicelAscension and Mayorga
The real deal is to get shoes that are one size bigger so when you stuff them with lifts it won't be uncomfortable to wear.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, EthnicelAscension and LowTierNormie
The real deal is to get shoes that are one size bigger so when you stuff them with lifts it won't be uncomfortable to wear.
I'd look comical with size 14 shoes.

Saint Laurent Wyatt Harness Boot - 1,575 inches

FE0C2C4E DD73 40A5 A2D1 0D7F3CA713BE

Great for badboymaxxing / rockstar

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Balenciaga Triple S

YALL GTFIH !

IMG 20191220 172835 458

THOSE SHOES + A LITLE ORTHOPEDIC SOLE GAVE ME 1.6 INCH MORE !

i went from 180cmbarefoot to near 185cm .

this is puma cell .

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTierNormie
What about airmax 1?

To everyone saying lifts/big sole boots are obvious:

JFL EVERYONE ELSE WEARS SHOES TOO, NO???

On top of that, timberlands are popular, so are nikeairmaxx, you'll be NOTICEABLY SHORTER around people in shoes if you don't wear these...
Add in a 1 inch lift and you are good to go, 1 inch lift is not all that noticeable, I've been wearing boots + 1 and a half inch lifts and no one has commented on it.

Really, you only gain the 1 inch from the lifts, which is hardly noticeable.... You can just say "yeah these boots have a thick sole/heal" or whatever. Who cares

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
To everyone saying lifts/big sole boots are obvious:

On top of that, timberlands are popular, so are nikeairmaxx, you'll be NOTICEABLY SHORTER around people in shoes if you don't wear these...
Add in a 1 inch lift and you are good to go, 1 inch lift is not all that noticeable, I've been wearing boots + 1 and a half inch lifts and no one has commented on it.

Really, you only gain the 1 inch from the lifts, which is hardly noticeable.... You can just say "yeah these boots have a thick sole/heal" or whatever. Who cares
This is just not true. From 1 inch insoles you gain 0.5-0.6 inch height increase.

Most men don't really care about the heel height when shoe shopping.

Barely anyone I know owns boots or an Airmax or even a Timberland.

Most normie shoes not listed above give you a 0.5 inch boost if that.

Hell, I notice a ton of men around me still wearing converse and vans - the ultimate heightminning shoes out there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1464
This is just not true. From 1 inch insoles you gain 0.5-0.6 inch height increase.
I've been wearing boots + 1 and a half inch lifts
Really, you only gain the 1 inch from the lifts, which is hardly noticeable....
What is up with the poor comprehension cels lately
Most men don't really care about the heel height when shoe shopping.

Barely anyone I know owns boots or an Airmax or even a Timberland.
Do you live in the third world?

How much do Airforce 1s add?

Disagree on not using elevator shoes (on dates to fraud the height in your profile), but most of these are good stylish recommendations. I want some Iron Rangers tbh, those are good looking boots (costly though at $300 dollars).

I also understand the advantages of foot comfort, where you can walk in these for hours at a time.

How did you get them resoled? the link you gave goes to the homepage.
EDIT: not homepage but no buylink

Im 16 yo and in France . I dont care if you dont like mt shoes broyo
I guess they are cool if you are 16. Why would you being French matter? lol

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I have Nike Airmax 90s and they make me look ridiculous tbh (I still wear them because of the slight boost). They look like obvious fraud shoes. My legs are too short to pull off these shoes.

We doesnt have the same fashion tendancies I believe
I'm Spanish myself. I doubt fashion is that different, but It could be. Keep rocking those shoes anyways, I prefer height over them looking good

I'm Spanish myself. I doubt fashion is that different, but It could be. Keep rocking those shoes anyways, I prefer height over them looking good

I already like them and 4.5 cm more is a gift.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and LowTierNormie
I already like them and 4.5 cm more is a gift.
What is the exact model? Maybe I would buy a pair if there were different colors. 4'5cm is lifefuel

What is the exact model? Maybe I would buy a pair if there were different colors. 4'5cm is lifefuel

Puma cell that it i think. Get a 1cm orthopedic sole and wear big socks

Most of those are just regular shoes, every shoe gives you roughly 1". an extra 1/2" is not even worth buying a special shoe for. Go for 2.3" minimum shoes or just wear a 1/3" insert.

I just bought these. It says +3.3" but you really only gain 2" over regular sneakers. So, I look 6'1" instead of 5'11". More comfortable than the previous lift sneakers I had.

You don't want to wear these all the time though, you will fuck up your knees.

Last edited:
Hogan Interactive: 2.01 inches. They aren't exactly elevator shoes, but they have a small insole inside them that gives them an extra-boost.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Hogan Interactive: 2.01 inches. They aren't exactly elevator shoes, but they have a small insole inside them that gives them an extra-boost.

Wow, these should be amazing. With 1" sole you get total elevation of 2.5".
Edit : seems they are 300 euros.

Legit thread.

the only height that should matter is when comparing yourself to girls. if u live on the west coast, girls tend to wear sandals or very flat converse shoes that gives them barely any height gain at all. thus height frauding is more legit

if you live on east coast where people wear boots or thicker footwear during winter then that has to be taken into account

just locationmaxx bro

I reccomended buying air force ones. They go with every fit you ever wanna wear and add a nice amount of height also you can insert a little insole to add that extra height.