best short-term drug for socialmaxxing?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
i have this event on friday chill techno/house party at a local venue and my oneitis will be there. i have this in the bag probably, but want to be sure.

should i pop a xanax or something? something that wont have me looking fucked up like mdma

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo and Deleted member 51465
C8BCAF8E DEED 42FF AE69 D4FB479D47DA

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, wsada, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
drink water with lots of salts and eat rice

just try it bro, it will make you social

il try xanax tbh kinda interested in what it will do for me
Or maybe actually work on trying to get good at talking with people without the need of drugs. I fucking despise retards that are anti social without alcohol or drugs. You remind me of a sloth

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs
Or maybe actually work on trying to get good at talking with people without the need of drugs. I fucking despise retards that are anti social without alcohol or drugs. You remind me of a sloth
im already better than most its just that you need to bring your a game sometimes

you dont realise what type of people are out there- for some things you have to be willing to go outside of what is normal.

this girl is prime ltr material and she has already expressed interest in me vis-a-vis friends so im not gonna risk that on a game of chance you bluepill cuck.

go sit in the cuck chair of life while i secure a stacylite.

im already better than most its just that you need to bring your a game sometimes

you dont realise what type of people are out there- for some things you have to be willing to go outside of what is normal.

this girl is prime ltr material and she has already expressed interest in me vis-a-vis friends so im not gonna risk that on a game of chance you bluepill cuck.

go sit in the cuck chair of life while i secure a stacylite.
Jfl of course I know what type of girls are out there because I go to home parties every weekend you retard, that's why I'm telling you that you have to be able to talk to people without alcohol and drugs because it'll be much easier for you when you actually are drunk. It's like a step even further.

Also JFL at calling me bluepill cuck when you're asking about how to get better 'game' :lul:

basic boring answer but nothing beats alcohol for me. Wasn't a fan of coke, speed, x and mdma when I tried them.

Jfl of course I know what type of girls are out there because I go to home parties every weekend you retard, that's why I'm telling you that you have to be able to talk to people without alcohol and drugs because it'll be much easier for you when you actually are drunk. It's like a step even further.

Also JFL at calling me bluepill cuck when you're asking about how to get better 'game' :lul:
what are you even talking about go redpill somewhere else

i am perfectly capable of talking to people sober, its just not as effective as being non-sober.

im also just curious about xan, so id do it based on that fact alone

I mean they felt good they didn't ruin my night or anything, but they didn't enhance my nightlife experience like alcohol does.
i find that very hard to believe

theres a reason its called exstasy- are you sure you didnt take reddit cuck dosages?

Last edited: