Best side delt program

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
What is the best side delt training program?

Right now I do 8 sets of lat raises 2x a week.

I also do seated machine shoulder press 2x a week

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Constantin Denis
why are you doing 8 sets? are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, GigaAscender, Ragnar and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 19453
i cannot fruad my 19inch bidel width

Attachments

• D94D39F8-5F88-40A8-B7F5-067C470C4622.jpeg
    D94D39F8-5F88-40A8-B7F5-067C470C4622.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
lat raises + iron cross progressions

Do a well rounded shoulder workout. Overhead barbell presses, side raises, facepulls, and reverse flies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

Attachments

• C4F74EB0-F9DF-463A-995E-D2A52D1005E1.jpeg
    C4F74EB0-F9DF-463A-995E-D2A52D1005E1.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
don't listed to retards saying 3 sets is enough. These mfks spend 1 hour in the gym and wonder why they don't grow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, 5.5psl and 2 others
Spam lateral raises

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
sadly the only real exercise for side delts are lateral raises, best one is with cable id say

Disgusting skin, Asian?
Also just do cable lateral raises with the height set to just above your waist and rotate so that you’re facing almost away from the machine, if done properly it completely takes away the trap involvement. I superset each arm with rotator cuff reverse flyes which also have huge side delt involvement with zero trap activation.
Do like 8 sets, side delts are the only muscle that matters.

• Ugh..
don't listed to retards saying 3 sets is enough. These mfks spend 1 hour in the gym and wonder why they don't grow
I spend 30-45mins, 3-4 days per week and I mog 99% of enhanced fitness influencers.
150mg test per week only.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
Disgusting skin, Asian?
Also just do cable lateral raises with the height set to just above your waist and rotate so that you’re facing almost away from the machine, if done properly it completely takes away the trap involvement. I superset each arm with rotator cuff reverse flyes which also have huge side delt involvement with zero trap activation.
Do like 8 sets, side delts are the only muscle that matters.
White

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
for side delts you can do you 25sets a week maybe even more. regeneration is fast

• +1
I spend 30-45mins, 3-4 days per week and I mog 99% of enhanced fitness influencers.
150mg test per week only.
150mg is trt level
What's your age
You blast and cruise or prescribed trt ?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
150mg is trt level
What's your age
You blast and cruise or prescribed trt ?
Yeah it’s my cruise dose, I “blasted” on 500mg for 3 months straight and have been cruising for the last 5 or so since.
I’m gonna blast once more; March - June, then that’s it, cruise indefinitely.
I’m 22.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and 5.5psl
5 or 6 sets of OHP until failure, lateral raises 8 sets until failure, and Reeves Shrugs until I get bored. I do them every day.

Yeah it’s my cruise dose, I “blasted” on 500mg for 3 months straight and have been cruising for the last 5 or so since.
I’m gonna blast once more; March - June, then that’s it, cruise indefinitely.
I’m 22.
I’ve seen your pic you look like a Nordic homeless man. I mog you @5.5psl

Attachments

• 331DD63E-8C7D-42FB-9E30-62EC3A00CB5A.jpeg
    331DD63E-8C7D-42FB-9E30-62EC3A00CB5A.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, smoothsexy and 5.5psl
  • So Sad
Gym is purely cope and a hobby. Tbh it lowers SMV a lot but I enjoy it
Do you wear baggy clothes to hide gains? That way women won’t know you lift bro

Do you wear baggy clothes to hide gains? That way women won’t know you lift bro
Yeah I’m actually trying to lose muscle at the moment otherwise it’s very hard to get laid. I’m also wearing size XXXLs to hide my size

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Yeah I’m actually trying to lose muscle at the moment otherwise it’s very hard to get laid. I’m also wearing size XXXLs to hide my size
I had a girl deny me sex after she saw my physique when I took off my baggy shirt :cry:

• So Sad
I only do lateral raises for shoulders 2x week (i train every muscle 2x a week btw). This exercise works very well for me: I start with 10-15 reps, I choose a weight with which I reach failure at 10-15 reps, then 20 seconds rest, then 5 reps again and repeat until I can't do any rep anymore. Most of the time 5-6 sets.

must reach 10, failure should be reached at 15
-20s pause-
try to reach 5 reps
-20s pause-
try to reach 5 reps...

edit: i want to add: slow execution and hold for 1-3sec at top every rep.

Last edited:
according to bodybuilders (you're not as big as them so they know more): shoulder-crushing btn presses, side laterals done in the only way that doesn't work the side delt, topped off with 10mls of site injections every week for 5+ years to build them chris bumstead tumourdelts.

for natty/half natty: like everything, just do 2 or more decent exercises for the muscle, totalling maybe 10 hard sets 2x a week. since delts are more volume resistant could do slightly more volume.

I’ve seen your pic you look like a Nordic homeless man. I mog you @5.5psl
Delusional infertile gymcel jfl.
Ghoul tier skin and faceless to retain some level of credibility, don’t make the mistake of showing your face.
If you mogged me, I’d be very, very surprised. @Blackgymmax claimed that he’d have to swipe for hours on tinder to see someone on my level in Toronto.
That’s not even putting my physique into account.
You’d pay millions to get the IOIs I get daily :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Ghoul tier skin and faceless to retain some level of credibility, don’t make the mistake of showing your face.
If you mogged me, I’d be very, very surprised. @Blackgymmax claimed that he’d have to swipe for hours on tinder to see someone on my level in Toronto.
You look like you came out of a homeless shelter lol. Maybe IOIs from homeless crack addicts. Idk why you keep bringing up muh skin when I tan and look good. I also height mog at 6’2. My face is Chadlite but whatever helps you cope 😛 nerdik incel

Post in thread 'The Holy Trinity of Looks (Do You Meet All The Criteria?)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ho...ou-meet-all-the-criteria.660848/post-10515215

Are you pinning estradiol?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and lebronjames23
You look like you came out of a homeless shelter lol
Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

Maybe IOIs from homeless crack addicts.
Confused.
It really honestly doesn’t look that way, don’t post your short arms if you don’t want to make your height larp so unbelievable.
My face is Chadlite
Tales, prove it.
LTR for 7 years to stacylite jfl
Are you pinning estradiol?
You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.

• Ugh..
Nbc Idk GIF by Good Girls

Confused.

It really honestly doesn’t look that way, don’t post your short arms if you don’t want to make your height larp so unbelievable.

Tales, prove it.

LTR for 7 years to stacylite jfl

You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.
Why are you lying about dating a stacylite and making made up criticisms like muh skin lol. Your a beta cuck with low T homeless garbage man pheno trying to mog me when your MTB gf would suck my dick in front of you IRL

Why are you lying about dating a stacylite and making made up criticisms like muh skin lol. Your a beta cuck with low T homeless garbage man pheno trying to mog me when your MTB gf would suck my dick in front of you IRL
Oh no, a generally unliked person is acting like a jester.
Why would I lie, I’ve shown my face, my physique, been open about my height etc. all I’m going of off is the fact that you cope with pharmaceuticals to compete in the dating world…
I live the life you wish you had jfl.
Keep making me laugh, you’re a slave to my dopamine receptors at this point.

• Ugh..
Oh no, a generally unliked person is acting like a jester.
Why would I lie, I’ve shown my face, my physique, been open about my height etc. all I’m going of off is the fact that you cope with pharmaceuticals to compete in the dating world…
I live the life you wish you had jfl.
Keep making me laugh, you’re a slave to my dopamine receptors at this point.
Ok cool but none of this changes the mog. Why would I want your life when you’re in an LTR you’re not even making sense at this point. And btw I’m on a lower TRT dose than you JFL