Best Soft & Hard-maxes for Pubertycels and Teenagers.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Here's everything I know you should be doing (Looksmaxing) if you're going through puberty or if you are a teenager, add more suff that is not listed here.
  • Mewing
  • Sufficient chewing and usage of the jaws while growing up
  • Proper nutrition. Here I recommend performing DNA tests to optimize the diet, I.e DNAFit or CircleDNA
  • Exercising or playing sports. The most important are Basketball and Swimming
  • The importance of sleeping at least 8 hours a day with quality
  • Non-toxic environment that does not inhibit your growth. That is, relatively clean air, not regularly eating or drinking things that are contaminated with heavy metals and plastics or other chemicals, not living in a dirty city/room, regularly spending some time in nature, etc.
  • Good oral posture (Mewing & Nasal-breathing). Here I recommend the GOPex program by Dr. Sandra Kahn (https://forwardontics.square.site/product/online-consultation-with-dr-sandra-kahn/5)
  • Mouth-ties release (lingual and labial)
  • BioBloc™ & MyoBrace™ (Palatal Expansion & Oral motor dysfunctions-corrector). See your ortho for one
  • Bimax Protaction Face-puller for Forward-pulling (will literally do Mewing and Face-pulling for you). Here I recommend "BOW" from Forwardontics®. See your ortho for one
  • Buteyko breathing along with MYOTAPE™ (if you don't have severe problems like a deviated septum or sleep apnea. Here I might recommend the use of machines like CPAP or proceed surgically, consult your doctor)
  • The importance of not obtaining dental extractions/retractions or the use of orthodontic appliances
In general, go to a good Orthotropist/myotherapist (you have the example of Dr. Sandra Kahn and Drs. Mew, you also have the option to book a consultation with them online) to guide that growth and development. If you don't have access to the pros, you're in the right place (Looksmaxing). Most of these things are intended to prevent future problems as well as promote proper growth and overall development.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ellisadrian, jfbjfb, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
thanks for the brace part but what is that dna thing?

tldr: just mew

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ascension!
thanks for the brace part but what is that dna thing?
I learned this thanks to @enchanted_elixir, which BTW I forgot, but some things are based on some of his threads. Basically they are In-Home Tests through saliva tests which are later sent to the laboratories of said ORG to be able to analyze your DNA and use it to optimize your diet, exercise, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Tallooksmaxxer
has anyone had genuine results from any of these

tldr: just mew
Dnrd, imagine TL;DRing a thread of less than 500 words, over for your laziness rotted LowIQ brain. I invite you to read my guide so you can boost your brain! :ROFLMAO:

has anyone had genuine results from any of these
Bowphoto01

Which ones are you referring to exactly?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
all, but specifically the orthotropics related stuff
Obviously and this is the best way to go (the earlier, the better), this is a solution (call it something like a "prevention protocol" to future problems, the main purpose of the Orthotropics (as I said before) is to guide the correct growth).

To see results you can go to the "Orthotropics" channel or visit subreddits related to Mewing to see results.

Testosterone.

So you didn’t have the same maxilla projection when you were younger and you began mewing and it got more projected?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
So you didn’t have the same maxilla projection when you were younger and you began mewing and it got more projected?
yes my maxilla used to be flat i started at 13

• Woah
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
yes my maxilla used to be flat i started at 13
Holy shit mogger. Mirin. You must be hard mewing constantly right? I have been doing it for a few days now, I used to doubt it but now I’m going to give it a real chance. I just wonder if it will ever be possible to impact orbitals. Maybe through chewing

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69