Best stack to enhance MSE+FM+Mewing results?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
MSE+FM+IMDO, Mewing, Jaw surgery. Things like this. What kind of stack would enhance. a 22-year-olds bones' ability to mold and change. Ideally, I would like my bones' ability to change be equal to that of 16-18 year old.

Last edited:
Mewing, MSE+FM+IMDO, Jaw surgery. Things like this. What kind of stack would enhance. a 22-year-olds bones' ability to mold and change. Ideally, I would like my bones' ability to change be equal to that of 16-18 year old.
A daily 50g dose of copium will help enhance the mewing benefits.
For the other shit, idk.

Vitamin K2 mk4, ghrp's, correct breathing, caloric surplus (from clean whole food), 9 hours sleep

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Vitamin K2 mk4, ghrp's, correct breathing, caloric surplus (from clean whole food), 9 hours sleep
Its often suggested to do MK677+CJC dac + K2 for this, why MK677 and not something like HGH?

you know maxillary suture future occurs at 15/16 in males on avg right?

you know maxillary suture future occurs at 15/16 in males on avg right?
gonna blast hgh until the last day of 16 and just pray ffs, even though i’m quite forward grown
travelling has rendered me unable to sleep 🤦🏻
also if that was true, how did john erik hexum go from 4psl during highschool to 7.5? does lower third keep growing after maxillary sutures?

push, did u find an answer?
ya I concluded they say mk677 simply because its easier to find, and cheaper. If you can run real hgh instead it probably will give you superior results. more gh the greater the igf1 the greater the gains.

y
also if that was true
yes, literally just google search
does lower third keep growing after maxillary sutures?
obviously because the lower third doesn't have maxillary sutures jfl jfl
the mandible can grow forever in response to hgh but not the maxilla
this is why acromegaly patients look the way they do. jfl at hghmaxxing for face as an adult and becoming ugly from all the nose ear soft tissue growth and disproportionately forward grown mandible compared to maxilla

y

yes, literally just google search

obviously because the lower third doesn't have maxillary sutures jfl jfl
the mandible can grow forever in response to hgh but not the maxilla
this is why acromegaly patients look the way they do. jfl at hghmaxxing for face as an adult and becoming ugly from all the nose ear soft tissue growth and disproportionately forward grown mandible compared to maxilla
View attachment 1784536
implants mog hgh in adults to death for lower third maxxing
u didn’t answer how mr erik hexum grew a chad jaw though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and mvp2v1
Toy Story Pixar GIF by Disney
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have only ever seen 1 decentish implant result. 90% chance you will look goofy af post-facial-implant.

Attachments

• 9a6f11a5af1f6d98b579fb290c0bfcb8b197a17d4c0aefd787f520e1040ff32d.jpg
    9a6f11a5af1f6d98b579fb290c0bfcb8b197a17d4c0aefd787f520e1040ff32d.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Toy Story Pixar GIF by Disney
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have only ever seen 1 decentish implant result. 90% chance you will look goofy af post-facial-implant.
Dude, you realize there are already hghmaxxing face results on the internet? Acromegaly patients. Looks good amirite

I did answer. I said the mandible grows but not the maxilla which is how he grew a chad jaw. This is why acromegaly patients which are adults with abnornally hgh levels only experience lower third growth and their maxillas look recessed

It seems as though OP thinks he's a complete rare 0.01% superhero and nothing I said applies to him though. Which he has said before. Which I can understand because he had hypothyroidism apparently but despite presumably taking thyroid meds for a while at this point, op hasn't grown a single mm or changed physiclally at all?