Best strategies to nuke inhib levels from time to time

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
I checked today and it's clear that the section of the library where I got approached was not psychology (if you're wondering what I'm talking about here) although its on the same level of the buliding. Meaning I fumbled the opportunity.

I have another girl (LTB) that is writing me and clearly showing interest by saying I look good in my profile pic. I will see her in one week at night going out in a group setting. I need to nuke my inhib levels and make shit happen, I can't keep losing these opportunities.

The only time I remember where I was really low inhib was on clonazepam (got phone number from asian girl, only used it a few times and never again) and pheni. However, clonazepam as a long acting benzo is obviously a terrible idea. And with phenibut I had daily use periods and I dont wanna risk kindling and increasingly strong rebounds anymore.

I know there is no free lunch, but what are some good substances that
- dont have a super long half life
- minimally wreck your sleep / looks
- reasonably accessible

while
- maximizing extroversion / low inhib

Already started meditation/mindfulness and noticed becoming more calm since then

Also, can magic mushrooms have a lasting effect of inhibition in the months following ingestion?
Psychedellics seem like the closest thing to free lunch but then again you could get psychosis