Best strategy for getting laid?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Have got some free weeks in my life, and I am looking to get laid a lot. I've been trying out different techniques since the past few days. Among these, what should be the best way that I can accomplish this?

1. Cold approach, daygame: Been approaching some girls at public places. Some success so far as a few girls have given me numbers, or asked me out on a date.
2. Cold approach, nightgame: Went to a club one night but didn't really know how to pull girls, so just danced and came back.
3. Online dating: Just created a profile today, got a few matches. Instantly invited them out on dates near their place, but haven't got any response so far.

Looks info:
I am southern-italian looking caucasian with dark eyes but perfect maesthetic bone-structure. My only major failo is height (5ft6) for which I always wear lifts to fraud upto 5ft8in). Live in a big and dense western city so no concern about finding attractive foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, FailedNormieManlet and aBetterMii
What approach should I take guys?

Help me out, and if I succeed, I will create a guidebook for other forum members to succeed! Might even lend you a girl or two.

night game and just start dancing with them at the club

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Have to do all at once if sub chadlite for decent results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, ROTTING and AlexanderTheGreat
Have to do all at once if sub chadlite for decent results
Okay, and what should I change about my looks? (other than lifts, which are my crutches now)

night game and just start dancing with them at the club
Most of them fucking wear heels in the club and almost reach my (frauded) height. Only a small number come shorter than me.
Also, won't all of them be focusing on getting the 6ft+ chads, which are available and plentiful in a nightclub setting? How do I cope with that?

Most of them fucking wear heels in the club and almost reach my (frauded) height. Only a small number come shorter than me.
Also, won't all of them be focusing on getting the 6ft+ chads, which are available and plentiful in a nightclub setting? How do I cope with that?
It’s over 4 u tbh. But if your white go after ethnic girls 😉

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee and AlexanderTheGreat
It’s over 4 u tbh. But if your white go after ethnic girls 😉
White adjacent southern italian. Legit got asked out by prime blond stacies last week, so I have some hope.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you'll be fine

clubs is usually filled with average looking males

just be low inhib and start dancing if one female says no thanks then onto go onto the next until u can pull one

once they are open to dancing with u then u know u have a chance

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and CtrlAltDelete
I

Idk how u look
Dimorphic, maesthetic face + sexy hair + sexy beard. More melanin than whites because of mixing (dark eyes + tanned/ lightbrown skin). I am hoping that's enough to get some chicks.

you'll be fine

just be low inhib and start dancing if one female says no thanks then onto go onto the next until u can pull one

Thank you sensei!

And how to escalate? Once I get them dancing, what do I say to get into their bed (can't do my bed because I have got roommates).
Do I directly mention 'fun', or lead them on by saying that let's watch a movie at their place... or do foids escalate on their own?

you'll be fine

clubs have a ridiculous male to female ratio + most females hang out in large groups and only fuck the chads to the point where they’ll even share chads

you could get lucky if a girl is already drunk but clubs are really hard and a lot of girls just go to get attention and drink with their friends

worth a try but i just don’t think clubs should be his first choice tbf. college parties are a better option

• So Sad
clubs have a ridiculous male to female ratio + most females hang out in large groups and only fuck the chads to the point where they’ll even share chads

you could get lucky if a girl is already drunk but clubs are really hard and a lot of girls just go to get attention and drink with their friends

worth a try but i just don’t think clubs should be his first choice tbf. college parties are a better option
Unfortunately I am over that age, and will be difficult to get access to UG college social circles. I can only access grad social circles.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete

I saw the same thing the one time I visited the club. Mostly girls stuck to their circles, or to chads. No attention to us non-chads.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
One thing that I just noticed is that I got some attention from female friends of my friends. Maybe then expanded social circle game is a legit game to run?
But I don't have a big enough social circle yet since I am new to the city.

Thank you sensei!

And how to escalate? Once I get them dancing, what do I say to get into their bed (can't do my bed because I have got roommates).
Do I directly mention 'fun', or lead them on by saying that let's watch a movie at their place... or do foids escalate on their own?
it'll depend how horny they are

i had chicks grab my crotch others would just wait for u to make the move

u can go slow and just start grabbing them by their hips and pulling them closer

ideally u have a wing man cause if the chick likes u then she will want to bring u over to her friends if they aint there already

friends will cockblock so having a another guy there to distract helps

• Love it

yeah but i think club is the best option for alexanderthegreat :feelskek: since he will just be discouraged with constant day game approachs and cant get into college party

other option is college campus approaches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and AlexanderTheGreat
White adjacent southern italian. Legit got asked out by prime blond stacies last week, so I have some hope.
And just to clarify, they were young stacies (18/19/20 year olds), so maybe they never had an experience with any actual chad at that age. Otherwise they wouldn't have tried on me.

I saw the same thing the one time I visited the club. Mostly girls stuck to their circles, or to chads. No attention to us non-chads.
its why its a numbers game but at least in the club female are there to have fun and they have lower inhibition

• +1
yeah but i think club is the best option for alexanderthegreat :feelskek: since he will just be discouraged with constant day game approachs and cant get into college party

other option is college campus approaches
Yes, it's extremely discouraging but another reason I still wanna continue day game is so that I have a good and quality collection of women whom I can consider for marriage prospects few years down the line, to be the mother of my children.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Yes, it's extremely discouraging but another reason I still wanna continue day game is so that I have a good and quality collection of women whom I can consider for marriage prospects few years down the line, to be the mother of my children.
yeah still day game though after u get your laids from night game

can find better quality chicks

• +1
it'll depend how horny they are

i had chicks grab my crotch others would just wait for u to make the move

u can go slow and just start grabbing them by their hips and pulling them closer

ideally u have a wing man cause if the chick likes u then she will want to bring u over to her friends if they aint there already

friends will cockblock so having a another guy there to distract helps
How do you pull the chicks to the dance though? Do they come to you naturally? (meaning you are good-looking!)
Or do you have to do something crazy?
The one time I went to the club, didn't get much attention from foids...

How do you pull the chicks to the dance though? Do they come to you naturally? (meaning you are good-looking!)
Or do you have to do something crazy?
The one time I went to the club, didn't get much attention from foids...
its a just do it mindset

go in from the front to not be a weirdo and if she down she'll be dancing if she aint then she'll either turn away or say no thanks

theres going to be rejection or female just turning away but u have to be low inhib and move onto the next

• +1
rape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Have got some free weeks in my life, and I am looking to get laid a lot. I've been trying out different techniques since the past few days. Among these, what should be the best way that I can accomplish this?

1. Cold approach, daygame: Been approaching some girls at public places. Some success so far as a few girls have given me numbers, or asked me out on a date.
2. Cold approach, nightgame: Went to a club one night but didn't really know how to pull girls, so just danced and came back.
3. Online dating: Just created a profile today, got a few matches. Instantly invited them out on dates near their place, but haven't got any response so far.

Looks info:
I am southern-italian looking caucasian with dark eyes but perfect maesthetic bone-structure. My only major failo is height (5ft6) for which I always wear lifts to fraud upto 5ft8in). Live in a big and dense western city so no concern about finding attractive foids.
Just add a ton of girl on snap and get them to meet up

• +1
its a just do it mindset

go in from the front to not be a weirdo and if she down she'll be dancing if she aint then she'll either turn away or say no thanks

theres going to be rejection or female just turning away but u have to be low inhib and move onto the next
I feel like I am ready for running that game sensei. I bow to you.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Just add a ton of girl on snap and get them to meet up
Seems legit.

I am still building up my social life in this new city so might take some time, but will definitely try.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Seems legit.

I am still building up my social life in this new city so might take some time, but will definitely try.
Damn bro but if u added a few ppl from ur city on snap it will show u their friends who are also from ur city most likely

• +1
Moving to thailand or the Philippines

How many years can you realistically rot in jail?

Damn bro but if u added a few ppl from ur city on snap it will show u their friends who are also from ur city most likely
Ah yeah... gotta figure out Snapchat soon.

How many years can you realistically rot in jail?
Won't rot. Will still be banging stacies there. And then you'll be using videos of my dick pounding them in the jail cell, in order to masturbate alone. You'll remember that in your dreams when you die alone.

Keep cold approaching , sounds like online dating won't get you anywhere

• +1
idk about where you're at but house parties are always better than clubs imo

no cameras/bouncers

plus u can do drugs in the middle of the living room and no one cares

• +1
idk about where you're at but house parties are always better than clubs imo

no cameras/bouncers

plus u can do drugs in the middle of the living room and no one cares
Yeah, house parties are great. I just need access to those social circles. Any ideas on how to do that outside college without being a millionaire?

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
Yeah, house parties are great. I just need access to those social circles. Any ideas on how to do that outside college without being a millionaire?
There’s a million people on snap that promote their parties

Usually like 30 bucks for entry, free for girls

Just search Snapchat in your area

• Love it
Morph pics, play the numbers game

Morph pics, play the numbers game
Was legit thinking about that. But how to verify profile then? Foids have been asking me to verify.

What approach should I take guys?

Help me out, and if I succeed, I will create a guidebook for other forum members to succeed! Might even lend you a girl or two.
Rope at your height

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1