Best strategy for getting laid?

Nigga I'm a trusted person on this site, but if you aren't comfortable that's fine
Thanks for clarifying. I don't know many users here so don't really know who to trust, and I am giga high-inhib about everything.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
White adjacent southern italian. Legit got asked out by prime blond stacies last week, so I have some hope.
Well did you follow up . Also when a bitch says it in a club environments or bar it’s not really solid as due to the beer goggle effect and lowered inhibitions they’ll just say shit like that for validation without any notion of follow through. Have had bitches ask to hang or I asked them and we confirmed and nothing happened .

It’s still a step in the right direction. Been with foids who I asked to hang from bar/club area and I met up with a few. But overall it’s not good strategy as day game.

You deal with bitch shields and cockblocking bitches as well as loud music and lights and women whose collagen density isn’t good from the alcohol abuse. I think the day game approach is better but you’ll def have to mentally tough as it can be ruthless.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Well did you follow up . Also when a bitch says it in a club environments or bar it’s not really solid as due to the beer goggle effect and lowered inhibitions they’ll just say shit like that for validation without any notion of follow through. Have had bitches ask to hang or I asked them and we confirmed and nothing happened .

It’s still a step in the right direction. Been with foids who I asked to hang from bar/club area and I met up with a few. But overall it’s not good strategy as day game.

You deal with bitch shields and cockblocking bitches as well as loud music and lights and women whose collagen density isn’t good from the alcohol abuse. I think the day game approach is better but you’ll def have to mentally tough as it can be ruthless.
It didn't happen in club environment, and no alcohol was involved. But still kinda went the same way you wrote... confirmation, but then nothing happened.

I would use club foids mostly for sex (laughing myself on this because it hasn't happened even once so far).

Once I increase my frequency of club visits, I'll probably need to learn about the bitch shields and cockblockers you mentioned. Day game is definitely ruthless.

It didn't happen in club environment, and no alcohol was involved. But still kinda went the same way you wrote... confirmation, but then nothing happened.

I would use club foids mostly for sex (laughing myself on this because it hasn't happened even once so far).

Once I increase my frequency of club visits, I'll probably need to learn about the bitch shields and cockblockers you mentioned. Day game is definitely ruthless.
I did day game with a old friend of mine. It’s a lot better and more fun if you have a wingman or even a friend with you. It also gets rid of the bad feelings faster after rejection. Btw don’t look to much into ioi. You can get a girl giving ioi but ultimately you would need to be the best in the pool of men pursuing her and she needs to be emotionally +sexually available.

Don’t get me wrong it’s again a big leap in the right direction. No subhuman or average man gets a ioi really. It’s only above average men that get ioi esp these days.

Parks , nature trial rest areas , beaches, cofee shops , library , many areas to day game. Numbers game at the end. Many places to get.

I myself haven’t done it in a while. Didn’t feel like it as it seemed a lot of work . But the stats have shown consistent sucess for those with above average looks. Expect to approach between 70-120 with your looks criteria till you get a lay. These numbers are from pick up artist forum people , YouTube puas, as well as some users who decided to cold approach.

Your self esteem might get crushed by then but don’t take it seriously.

A rejection doesn’t mean your genetics are sub par. Many factors besides looks play a part. Like whether the foid is sexually and emotionally available . Sex isn’t valued by women as they know they can get it whenever . So they thus would need to be in a sexually ready state to bother being with a man, otherwise attention whoring on social media is their way to beat the “alone “ time.

For context , our sex drive as a man= female attention drive. Male attention drive= female sex drive. Females act very horny though only with top tier males, in some cases horbier then men. But as a whole the analogy rings true.

Overall I applaud you for having balls to do this. I feel I need a wingman right now for approaching in general as my self esteem is low. But it’ll improve once I gain my mass back. It’s just difficult to feel confident when you don’t feel your at your peak or around those levels.

• +1
I did day game with a old friend of mine. It’s a lot better and more fun if you have a wingman or even a friend with you. It also gets rid of the bad feelings faster after rejection. Btw don’t look to much into ioi. You can get a girl giving ioi but ultimately you would need to be the best in the pool of men pursuing her and she needs to be emotionally +sexually available.
Having a wingman is good since you can be efficient with time and push each other up.

Don’t get me wrong it’s again a big leap in the right direction. No subhuman or average man gets a ioi really. It’s only above average men that get ioi esp these days.
Which is why as a westerncel, I am concerned about the direction of our western civilization.

Parks , nature trial rest areas , beaches, cofee shops , library , many areas to day game. Numbers game at the end. Many places to get.
Agree with all, except libraries. Libraries are the only places so far where I haven't been able to get it to work.

Overall I applaud you for having balls to do this. I feel I need a wingman right now for approaching in general as my self esteem is low. But it’ll improve once I gain my mass back. It’s just difficult to feel confident when you don’t feel your at your peak or around those levels.
Good luck with that effort... Everybody needs their crutches.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Having a wingman is good since you can be efficient with time and push each other up.

Which is why as a westerncel, I am concerned about the direction of our western civilization.

Agree with all, except libraries. Libraries are the only places so far where I haven't been able to get it to work.

Good luck with that effort... Everybody needs their crutches.
Yo, how's your cold approach going. You fuck any bitch.

• +1
Yo, how's your cold approach going. You fuck any bitch.
Thanks for asking. No fucks so far.

It's been going strangely. I can get numbers/instas of girls, and many do also agree to go on dates and such. But the majority of them who do agree to go have actually flaked on me. Don't really know why... maybe logistics, schedule etc. Since I don't believe in giving anyone too much attention, if she flakes on me once, I never text her back.

My only hope now is trying to arrange dates with girls who themselves cold approached me and introduced themselves. But seems like all of them have got way better options than me.

Thanks for asking. No fucks so far.

It's been going strangely. I can get numbers/instas of girls, and many do also agree to go on dates and such. But the majority of them who do agree to go have actually flaked on me. Don't really know why... maybe logistics, schedule etc. Since I don't believe in giving anyone too much attention, if she flakes on me once, I never text her back.

My only hope now is trying to arrange dates with girls who themselves cold approached me and introduced themselves. But seems like all of them have got way better options than me.
Brutal. At least you got Balls OP. Despite this forum claiming that chads get approached on the regular, its pure cope. Those ones that gor approached were famous on social media and why the girls even approached. Girls are beta by nature and won't ever cold approach men. In a social circle setting where their is familiarity with the men in that social circle, the girl could suggest hanging out , or say " I'm not doing much on the weekend, etc". Then you take the ball in your court and ask them out.

They don't explicitly ask men out as their egos are so high that they cannot risk even a 0.1% chance of rejection. In the girls eyes she is 100% perfect so a rejection would be something that they can't comprehend so they won't allow for it. And , girls are more intimidated by guys, so they would rather the man have the effort of cold approach. Its also 0 effort and we know girls are lazy.

How large is your approach count.

Derek from more plates more dates claimed to get 1/50- 1/70 girls he approached to sex. He claim to have done a ton of cold approaches over a few years before finally not caring that much ( now he is a bodybuilding obsessed maniac ). Literally those dudes who only talk about the gym. I'm sure he got a bitch on rotation but I believe he doesn't cold approach anymore and uses social circle game, and in his case he has the ability to run social media game which is very difficult for a man to get enough followers to be considered noteworthy.

Perhaps if you get to 90-120 with girls of cute caliber, I guarantee one of them will smash. And you are right about flakes. A actual flake s they would ask to reschedule. But most flakes are just dead leads.

I recommend you keep trying. Getting multiple girls to agree to dates via cold approach is a sure sign your not subhuman and look at least HTN. That looks threshold qualifies for the numbers approach to get laid.

In theory it can work for anyone but getting a cute girl would be impossible for a subhuman/normie via cold approach even with a robust numbers game in 2022. Maybe 2007 a normie could have gotten laid via cold approach pre
iPhone era, and a subhuman maybe 1994 latest the pre internet area if they ran huge numbers games and optimized their location.

• Love it
Brutal. At least you got Balls OP. Despite this forum claiming that chads get approached on the regular, its pure cope. Those ones that gor approached were famous on social media and why the girls even approached. Girls are beta by nature and won't ever cold approach men. In a social circle setting where their is familiarity with the men in that social circle, the girl could suggest hanging out , or say " I'm not doing much on the weekend, etc". Then you take the ball in your court and ask them out.

They don't explicitly ask men out as their egos are so high that they cannot risk even a 0.1% chance of rejection. In the girls eyes she is 100% perfect so a rejection would be something that they can't comprehend so they won't allow for it. And , girls are more intimidated by guys, so they would rather the man have the effort of cold approach. Its also 0 effort and we know girls are lazy.

Derek from more plates more dates claimed to get 1/50- 1/70 girls he approached to sex. He claim to have done a ton of cold approaches over a few years before finally not caring that much ( now he is a bodybuilding obsessed maniac ). Literally those dudes who only talk about the gym. I'm sure he got a bitch on rotation but I believe he doesn't cold approach anymore and uses social circle game, and in his case he has the ability to run social media game which is very difficult for a man to get enough followers to be considered noteworthy.

Perhaps if you get to 90-120 with girls of cute caliber, I guarantee one of them will smash. And you are right about flakes. A actual flake s they would ask to reschedule. But most flakes are just dead leads.

I recommend you keep trying. Getting multiple girls to agree to dates via cold approach is a sure sign your not subhuman and look at least HTN. That looks threshold qualifies for the numbers approach to get laid.

In theory it can work for anyone but getting a cute girl would be impossible for a subhuman/normie via cold approach even with a robust numbers game in 2022. Maybe 2007 a normie could have gotten laid via cold approach pre
iPhone era, and a subhuman maybe 1994 latest the pre internet area if they ran huge numbers games and optimized their location.
Great post. I wish I could give you 10 reacts.

Yeah, girls approaching are rare, and they have mostly happened in somewhat warmer situations. Of these, only very few girls have mentioned hanging out directly (these were mostly the confident gutsy types who had good following on social media). Most girls even after introducing themselves would just leave the ball in my court (and even some of them would flake).

I think it would be between 25-30 at this point. Of them at least half I have been able to get insta of. I know I should be asking for numbers, but I got high inhib about that after initial few rejections. Need to gather courage for it.

Yeah man, Derek is the one who got me into this thing in the first place. He kinda convinced me that this was worth doing.
I think he is good enough in the bodybuilding circle, if only he just also keeps his focus on hairmaxxing material (which is what I initially followed him for).

Yeah I am gonna keep trying over the summer. Hopefully it will be easier to handle alongside other life objectives since I should have the neural patterns down now (or in Derek's terms 'exposure therapy').

In theory it can work for anyone but getting a cute girl would be impossible for a subhuman/normie via cold approach even with a robust numbers game in 2022. Maybe 2007 a normie could have gotten laid via cold approach pre iPhone era, and a subhuman maybe 1994 latest the pre internet area if they ran huge numbers games and optimized their location.
Whole social systems have been uprooted because of these changes, and I keep worrying that none of this could be a good thing for human beings in general.