Best style to look good as possible (Old money, stretwear ...) also the best brands tho shop for?

U

udor65

Iron
Best style to look good as possible (Old money, stretwear ...) also the best brands tho shop for?

old money is a meme

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, coolguysyndrome and hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, aleksander, coolguysyndrome and 1 other person
you can't achieve old money look without a 500$ buttplug on

• JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas
There's no universal ''good style''. There will always be some people who dislike your style. Nevertheless, if you want to cater towards the largest number of women in your age range, then I would suggest streetwear. Which in itself is a very broad definition.

Still, based on my experience and what I see online, most women aged 15-25 will find streetwear appealing. It still needs to be done right. You can search through TikTok to see what such streetwear actually looks like in practice.

also the best brands tho shop for?
I usually just buy my stuff from China.

Most of the good brands in the West will be expensive, very expensive. The cheap brands in the West like Shein still get their stuff from China so may as well go to the source. It's not all just very bad quality clothing.

You can visit subreddits like r/fashionreps or r/qualityreps to see what such clothing can look like and how to buy it. A lot of them still dress like shit though, so be warned.

it doesn't mate, old money is male gaze, no foid wants to fuck a dude who looks like his mother choses his clothes
even guys think old money for casual wear is cringe asf and looks like your trying to hard,90 percent of niggas with thus style are under 5'10 ltns

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Latens Deitas