Best sunscreen

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Broad spectrum (UVA + UVB) antioxidant mineral sunscreen from a reputable brand. am i missing anything? Any other recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Purito is my go to

At home the mineral bc idc about whize cast

Going out the chemical one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Purito is my go to

At home the mineral bc idc about whize cast

Going out the chemical one
oh shit mineral leaves a mark? Ive never tried it i just heard its much better

EU sunscreens leave too much of a cast even though they undeniably provide excellent protection.

oh shit mineral leaves a mark? Ive never tried it i just heard its much better
Yup slightly and it sticks at Hair spots kinda annyong but idc since outside Chemical alwwys

EU sunscreens leave too much of a cast even though they undeniably provide excellent protection.
is it me or does di caprio look awful (relative to his normal young self) in that photo? you in the eu?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
It is what it is tbh
isnt it easier just to wear mineral and then go out socially in the evenings? dont need suncream in the evenings right?

is it me or does di caprio look awful (relative to his normal young self) in that photo? you in the eu?
Indeed, this is by far the shittiest pic of young dicaprio I could find on the web and he still mogs 99% of male supermodels

isnt it easier just to wear mineral and then go out socially in the evenings? dont need suncream in the evenings right?
well i dont go out often bc corona but idk how i will do it when its over.

The difference between sunscreens is marginal, you won’t notice a real difference

The difference between sunscreens is marginal, you won’t notice a real difference
if a sunscreen doesnt have good uva or it has loads of chemicals or it lack antioxidants it literally isnt doing what other sunscreens do. it isnt a matter of degree then, but rather you are buying something which will be helpful in ways other sunscreens wont at all. provided a sunscreens meets the desired criteria though i agree i cant imagine theres much difference, although im unsure at to which ingredients could be harmful

Nah you good. Mineral sunscreen (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) are the best as they offer protection from both UVA and UVB, and they are less likely to leave a white cast.

CeraVe Tinted Sunscreen with SPF 30. Especially good if you're a palecel.
i have a tinted sunscreen from la roche posay but i didnt realise it was tinted when i bought it. some girl asked if i was wearing fake tan but when I said i was she commented that it looked good so I guess its obvious but looks nice. im sticking to normal nivea now for the most part though as i figure out which one to get. still use the tinted one when i go out though. and yes im half itinerantcel and half romanichalcel so paleness is a problem