Best supplements for hair/skin/health/bone/brain you use.

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
Help me to get a good stack of supplements plz

I use :

Vitamin d3, omega 3, magnesium, calcium and a multi with zinc and buch of vitamins.

im looking to buy K2 and taurine

Healthy food, prescription grade retinol, and finasteride is all you need. All the rest is marginal in its benefit and is sometimes used as a crutch to compensate for a bad diet.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and androidcel
Healthy food, prescription grade retinol, and finasteride is all you need. All the rest is marginal in its benefit and is sometimes used as a crutch to compensate for a bad diet.

My diet is decent. I try to eat bunch of vegetables,healthy fats like nuts,peanuts.. bunch of protein for chicken,eggs,wheyprotein and fruits like kiwi,banana,avocados.

Yeah i use finasteride (0 sides atm)

Do u mean retinol creams?

My diet is decent. I try to eat bunch of vegetables,healthy fats like nuts,peanuts.. bunch of protein for chicken,eggs,wheyprotein and fruits like kiwi,banana,avocados.

Yeah i use finasteride (0 sides atm)

Do u mean retinol creams?
Yes. It sounds like your diet is already fine then. Take a men's multiviatamin if it makes you feel better and isn't too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Yes. It sounds like your diet is already fine then. Take a men's multiviatamin if it makes you feel better and isn't too expensive.

Ye im using myprotein "Alpha men" multi, is decent

How are you supposed to obtain said prescription grade retinol and finasteride? Anything you can tell your doctor or do you need a network?

Also what's the finasteride for? Making your dick bigger? or preventing balding? Assuming the Retinol is just better for the skin no matter what

look up the 2nd smartest guy in the worlds supplement stack.

also multivitamin

How are you supposed to obtain said prescription grade retinol and finasteride? Anything you can tell your doctor or do you need a network?

Also what's the finasteride for? Making your dick bigger? or preventing balding? Assuming the Retinol is just better for the skin no matter what
Finasteride helps with men who have good erections and makes them bad erections

Skin : healthy food, multivitamin and biotin
Hair : coconut oil