Best supplements for Looksmaxing?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I need to fix all my nutrient-deficiencies with a good Multivitamin and a good diet, but other than that, what are the best supplements for Looksmaxing? The only ones I know of are the following:

- Cycle Ashwagandha with Zinc, Boron and Magnesium to increase T
- Have a potassium-to-sodium 2-4:1 ratio and a good intake of magnesium in relation to water (cellular hydration) to regularly obtain the main electrolyte salts in your diet.
- Vitamin K2 and D3 so bones grow properly, and bone metabolism isn't messed up/enhanced (will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, meaning it will create more bone and share the production of osteoclasts, which will cause both cells to compete and increase bone density and remodeling).
- Collagen powder for skin
- Creatine powder to increase the production of DHT/T and longevity, muscle mass gain, enhance cardiovascular health by dilating vessels: nitric oxide, increase bone density, increase energy and enhance and deepen sleep, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Repentsinner
@kokoszanel @nav_w1 @Scar tissue Help me with Liverhealthmaxing :feelspepo:

I need to fix all my nutrient-deficiencies with a good Multivitamin and a good diet, but other than that, what are the best supplements for Looksmaxing? The only ones I know of are the following:

- Have a potassium-to-sodium 2-4:1 ratio and a good intake of magnesium in relation to water (cellular hydration) to regularly obtain the main electrolyte salts in your diet.
- Vitamin K2 and D3 so bones grow properly, and bone metabolism isn't messed up/enhanced (will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, meaning it will create more bone and share the production of osteoclasts, which will cause both cells to compete and increase bone density and remodeling).
- Creatine powder to increase the production of DHT/T and longevity, muscle mass gain, enhance cardiovascular health by dilating vessels: nitric oxide, increase bone density, increase energy and enhance and deepen sleep, etc.
You take almost exactly what I do, so I'd say you're fine.

Testosterone and Hgh

rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Repentsinner
“Yea my jawline became crazy after i supplemented zinc” said no one ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Repentsinner, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
Zinc can stunt bone growth because of copper/zinc ratio, don't megadose.
I tried aswhagandha during 3 months, i think that Boron is 1 million more effective for T gains.
Other than that it's a good stack.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and poopoohead

I don't take any supplements but you should experiment see what works for sure. Get some raw milk if you can too or just drink whole milk if you can tolerate it

The goal with supplement use should (I believe) be to keep it minimal. Only use those supplements you need. I say this because if you don't keep a minimalistic viewpoint, you'll find yourself taking 20 supplements very quickly.

The hard part here then is to figure out what you need.

I'd start by figuring out which desired effect is advertised by a supplement you value most. Then you figure out whether the supplement's efficacy has been substantiated by scientific literature.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
The only "supplements" that actually work for looksmaxxing:

Ilizarov_on_right_leg.jpg

0718-4816-orl-81-04-0545-gf02.jpg

gr4.jpg

Sovereign-Winstrol-50mg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

5-Custom-cheek-and-jawline-implants-for-male-model-look-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1024x572.jpg

73ixsmlvpsh71.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: funkyflamingo, crimclown63 and ascension!
I've been taking massive doses of zinc for months and I've noticed strength gains, better skin/hair. Potassium is good for lowering salt retention and making you less bloated. Ashwagandha is good too, I've been taking it for a few weeks and its helped alot with not stressing I nailed a job interview this morning. You're not going to notice massive changes with any of these though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 20704
The goal with supplement use should (I believe) be to keep it minimal. Only use those supplements you need. I say this because if you don't keep a minimalistic viewpoint, you'll find yourself taking 20 supplements very quickly.

The hard part here then is to figure out what you need.

I'd start by figuring out which desired effect is advertised by a supplement you value most. Then you figure out whether the supplement's efficacy has been substantiated by scientific literature.
I will only use a Multivitamin that gives me all the essential nutrients and most are above the DV% or the exact dosages I'm using, but I will continue to get everything from food and only use this as a "supplement" and to meet my needs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
The only "supplements" that actually work for looksmaxxing:

Ilizarov_on_right_leg.jpg

0718-4816-orl-81-04-0545-gf02.jpg

gr4.jpg

Sovereign-Winstrol-50mg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

5-Custom-cheek-and-jawline-implants-for-male-model-look-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-1024x572.jpg

73ixsmlvpsh71.png
im 15, so i cant roid rn, will prob blast HGH only

mayb i'll get bimax+ccwr when i reach my 20s + BFR

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Deleted member 20704
Zinc can stunt bone growth because of copper/zinc ratio, don't megadose.
I tried aswhagandha during 3 months, i think that Boron is 1 million more effective for T gains.
Other than that it's a good stack.
ok so ill buy boron rather than ashwaganda