Best supplements to take and things to do for pubertymaxxing and heightmaxxing?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Zephir
I want to know the best of the best supplements and things to do that anyone trying to pubertymaxx and heightmaxx should be taking/doing. I’ve heard of a good amount but I’m not sure what to do yet, a lot of people talk about ashwagandha, how good is it?

Last edited:
ashwagandha from what I know does not directly increase any sort of growth hormone. Long term it increases test and helps with anxiety. For natty supplements go for vitamins like B, D3, either separate or multivitamin, etc. Niacin is known to boost HGH if ur growth plates have not fully closed.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and nathan
ashwagandha from what I know does not directly increase any sort of growth hormone. Long term it increases test and helps with anxiety. For natty supplements go for vitamins like B, D3, either separate or multivitamin, etc. Niacin is known to boost HGH if ur growth plates have not fully closed.
What about supplements that keep your growth plates open?

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck
I have not been able to find anything that extends growth plates range to keep open, once its done its done unfortunately. If your still under 18+ there is a good chance they are still open so take advantage of that.

I have not been able to find anything that extends growth plates range to keep open, once its done its done unfortunately. If your still under 18+ there is a good chance they are still open so take advantage of that.
Aromasin?

Think thats for test increase not for HGH increase
Aromasin increases testosterone by blocking aromatase (the thing that converts testosterone to estrogen) resulting in more test and less estrogen

also yes aromasin can delay growth plate closure by a few years @tyronechadmax because estrogen is what closes growth plates, just search about aromasin on this forum to learn more

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and LightStruck