Phenibut
Tramadol
Propanol

Just use CBD oil and stop putting this crap in your system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookmaxBlau, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 18840
Just use CBD oil and stop putting this crap in your system
May I ask how any of this is crap? They work well for anxiety.

Another thing, how do you use CBD oil? And is it okay for someone who is 17 to take it?

meth

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
L theanine
Ashwaghanda
Weed (or delta 8)
Bromantane
Lyrica (Pregabalin)
Alcohol
Xanax
Gabapentin (I'm prescribed this, it's pretty good)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mediterranean and Adonis
crystal meth

L theanine
Ashwaghanda
Weed (or delta 8)
Bromantane
Lyrica (Pregabalin)
Alcohol
Xanax
Gabapentin (I'm prescribed this, it's pretty good)
I heard L theanine and ashwaghanda are too weak for anxiety

Caffeine and pregabalin. Don’t listen to the retarded 30 year old telling you to use some stupid oil.

Take l theanine at night to offset increased cortisol from caffeine and melatonin if you have problems sleeping from it

• +1
Caffeine and pregabalin. Don’t listen to the retarded 30 year old telling you to use some stupid oil.

Take l theanine at night to offset increased cortisol from caffeine and melatonin if you have problems sleeping from it
Are you sure about caffeine cuz i just read this:

>“High levels of caffeine can not only increase anxiety and nervousness, but also decrease the production of the feel-good chemical serotonin in the body, causing a depressed mood,”

This is what I used to become low inhib

can u answer my question plz

Using unnatural substances like prozac and shit involves changing your brains' natural chemistry, which can be useful but also turns you into a zombie. You ultimately aren't controlling your brain any-longer.

CBD Oil is something that eases your feelings and chills you out, subsequently making you much more low inhibition and your real self is more prone to making an appearance. I've been taking it for years now. I've always been socially solid so this might not be a fair assessment but I definitely flow so much better with CBD Oil.

If you need the brand I use lemme know.

Using unnatural substances like prozac and shit involves changing your brains' natural chemistry, which can be useful but also turns you into a zombie. You ultimately aren't controlling your brain any-longer.

CBD Oil is something that eases your feelings and chills you out, subsequently making you much more low inhibition and your real self is more prone to making an appearance. I've been taking it for years now. I've always been socially solid so this might not be a fair assessment but I definitely flow so much better with CBD Oil.

If you need the brand I use lemme know.
im assuming you got cbd oil online right

but caffeine makes anxiety symptoms worse, look it up if u dont believe me
Ok indian do what you want. Why do you think you take l theanine with it?

im assuming you got cbd oil online right

Yup. Delivered to the UK from the States.

49b7e1624e3f3336f34250f4395be0fb.png

I get the 6 month supply bundle

c647795342a1e169336383b6d9826d34.png

Ok indian do what you want. Why do you think you take l theanine with it?
Ok oldcel, i was trying to have a reasonable discussion.

If you take l theanine to offset the damages of caffeine then wtf is the point of drinking coffee in the first place.

• +1
how do you take CBD oil? Also is 300 mg good enough?

Fucking clowns these days want you to teach them how to fucking tie their laces

Fuckin' muppet. Do you have no self-initiative? Who raised you bhai? Wolves? You grew up in forest yarrrr?????

Fucking clowns these days want you to teach them how to fucking tie their laces

Fuckin' muppet. Do you have no self-initiative? Who raised you bhai? Wolves? You grew up in forest yarrrr?????
im just asking bro. how do you take it?

im just asking bro. how do you take it?

Zoomers are so fucked lol

You'd never catch a millennial being too lazy to Google something himself and find shit out like a real man

Fucking ridiculous how much of consumers you are

Zoomers are so fucked lol

You'd never catch a millennial being too lazy to Google something himself and find shit out like a real man

Fucking ridiculous how much of consumers you are
Listen you fucking dingbat, I searched it up myself but I just wanted to make sure so I don't fuck myself up.

Listen you fucking dingbat, I searched it up myself but I just wanted to make sure so I don't fuck myself up.

You squirt it up your bum. Happy?

Any dad or older bros? I would beat you for means of your better future survival.
no need to be aggressive. just tell me how u take it, i already searched it up but i wanna make sure im not doing anything incorrectly

no need to be aggressive. just tell me how u take it, i already searched it up but i wanna make sure im not doing anything incorrectly

I am not holding your hand around the internet. Learn how to do things for yourself, you're a young man now.

try swedish snus

I am not holding your hand around the internet. Learn how to do things for yourself, you're a young man now.
im just asking how YOU consume it, or do you not even know how to do that?

im just asking how YOU consume it, or do you not even know how to do that?

I wont tell you you fucking bastard. You're a pussy.

Shut up you nerd lol

B07c30f318bfd709158990df8a9dfa1a

The fact this is your literal insult, approves why you are the resident loner that everyone acknowledges as the silly autistic problem child posting prick videos with holes all in your mediocre, big-lipped, high hairline, nigger face.

CBD Oil is literally WORLD WIDE approved and loved. It's validated by all health care professionals and used by even sports athletes to calm anxiety before the big-day. You're a fucking ageist cunt that thinks 30 yrs of age is old. I carry far more wisdom, understanding of what works and what doesn't through trial and error and am sophisticate in my approach to health and fitness. Not to mention my bachelors was in sports science lol and you're tryna tell me what's healthy for a young boy lol.

Caffeine increases anxiety you fucking twit-face. I will punch your dumb face in and make a MASSIVE dent to override all the other tiny little dents and so you don't have to worry about them anymore lol. You can just focus on that one problem.

Last edited:
Shut up you nerd lol

View attachment 1865905

The fact this is your literal insult, approves why you are the resident loner that everyone acknowledges as the silly autistic problem child posting prick videos with holes all in your mediocre, big-lipped, high hairline, nigger face.

CBD Oil is literally WORLD WIDE approved and loved. It's validated by all health care professionals and used by even sports athletes to calm anxiety before the big-day. You're a fucking ageist cunt that thinks 30 yrs of age is old. I carry far more wisdom, understanding of what works and what doesn't through trial and error and am sophisticate in my approach to health and fitness. Not to mention my bachelors was in sports science lol and you're tryna tell me what's healthy for a young boy lol.

Caffeine increases anxiety you fucking twit-face. I will punch your dumb face in and make a MASSIVE dent to override all the other tiny little dents and so you don't have to worry about them anymore lol. You can just focus on that one problem.
chill bro. why so aggressive? He's 38 years old himself

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
chill bro. why so aggressive? He's 38 years old himself

Lmao. I'm 30 and Alex is 22. What are you talking about? Bro, you need to learn how to research shit for yourself.

You're a grown man.

Typing in how do you take CBD oil into Google is not hard. I am really very amazed at this shit. It's almost so pathetic that you really should be bullied for it. Bullying would do someone like you very much good.

Typing in how do you take CBD oil is not hard. I am really very amazed at this shit.
There's no way you're 30 and illiterate. I stated multiple times that I have searched it up already.

Also I don't think 17 years old is a "grown man."

There's no way you're 30 and illiterate. I stated multiple times that I have searched it up already.

Also I don't think 17 years old is a "grown man."

Illiterate would make me unable to spell or write.

You are from bud bud ding ding land, now see it you useless clone.

Fucking boring BUD-BUD. Too many of you stinking sandal flappers on here

ANOTHER ONE BLOCKED. PUNCHABLE FUCKING INCOMPETENT UNBUILT FOR THIS WORLD CUNTS

Illiterate would make me unable to spell or write.

You are from bud bud ding ding land, now see it you useless clone.

Fucking boring BUD-BUD. Too many of you stinking sandal flappers on here

ANOTHER ONE BLOCKED. PUNCHABLE FUCKING INCOMPETENT UNBUILT FOR THIS WORLD CUNTS
just tell how you take it instead of being a smartass one reply after another you fucking dog

• +1