Best supps for anxiety?

just tell how you take it instead of being a smartass one reply after another you fucking dog

No bro. I hold men to a naturally higher standard than that.

If he was 9, I would may be consider. He's not. He's in his fucking late teens.

I find it utterly pathetic that he can't use critical thinking and investigative research to find the various possible ways of consuming CBD oil

It's so absurd that someone can be this empty headed that it's definitely no-wonder why the world-wide average IQ is diminishing. Yes, people are getting dumber and it's consumerism that's to blame. Too many people are having everything handed to them easy and so they are bots/NPCs with no independent thought or initiative to think on their own two feet.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Kefir and raw meat 👍

I find it utterly pathetic that he can't use critical thinking and investigative research to find the various possible ways of consuming CBD oil

It's so absurd that someone can be this empty headed that it's definitely no-wonder why the world-wide average IQ is diminishing. Yes, people are getting dumber and it's consumerism that's to blame. Too many people are having everything handed to them easy and so they are bots/NPCs with no independent thought or initiative to think on their own two feet.
he already looked it up and probably wanted to confirm based on how you take it
he is like probably paranoid or something no need to flip out on him like a soy boomer

• +1
just tell how you take it instead of being a smartass one reply after another you fucking dog
thank you bro. see I wish more people were cool like you. I knew you wouldnt let me down. we've known eachother since birth

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly

Nigga is acting like im a 25 year old fully developed man. Im just asking, all you gotta do is respond rather than act like a dumb boomer.

Illiterate would make me unable to spell or write.

You are from bud bud ding ding land, now see it you useless clone.

Fucking boring BUD-BUD. Too many of you stinking sandal flappers on here

ANOTHER ONE BLOCKED. PUNCHABLE FUCKING INCOMPETENT UNBUILT FOR THIS WORLD CUNTS
and on top of that hes racist

he already looked it up and probably wanted to confirm based on how you take it
he is like probably paranoid or something no need to flip out on him like a soy boomer

I don't give a fuck.

Youngest age of a Boomer is a fucking 56-57 year old you fucking cocksucker. Believe it or not the generation just several years before yours weren't absolute fucking pussboys and so when we see such behaviour it makes us want to vomit. I provided the little pipsqueak several photos and videos and literally sold the product to him like a salesman and now he wants the tiniest of information so he can copy how I do it lmao. No. Let him get over his paranoia. You're 25 and basically a Millennial too and shou;dn't be pro spoon-feeding these soy cunts.

The Silent Generation (born 1928–1945)
Baby Boomers (born 1946–1964)
Generation X (born 1965–1980)
Millennials (born 1981–1995)
Generation Z (born 1996–2010)
Generation Alpha (born 2011–2025)

• JFL
I don't give a fuck.

Youngest age of a Boomer is a fucking 56-57 year old you fucking cocksucker. Believe it or not the generation just several years before yours weren't absolute fucking pussboys and so when we see such behaviour it makes us want to vomit. I provided the little pipsqueak several photos and videos and literally sold the product to him like a salesman and now he wants the tiniest of information so he can copy how I do it lmao. No. Let him get over his paranoia. You're 25 and basically a Millennial too and shou;dn't be pro spoon-feeding these soy cunts.

The Greatest Generation (born 1901–1927)
  • The Silent Generation (born 1928–1945)
  • Baby Boomers (born 1946–1964)
  • Generation X (born 1965–1980)
  • Millennials (born 1981–1995)
  • Generation Z (born 1996–2010)
  • Generation Alpha (born 2011–2025)
Ah yes you did so much work by telling me about it and giving me a link to buy it from.

Gtfo out of this thread bro, nobody gives a fuck about your essays. Forget I even asked.

Ah yes you did so much work by telling me about it and giving me a link to buy it from.

Gtfo out of this thread bro, nobody gives a fuck about your essays. Forget I even asked.

Your generation is packed with self entitled faggotry soy boys

You are not a woman or a child. DO THINGS FOR YOURSELF

I don't give a fuck.

The Silent Generation (born 1928–1945)
Baby Boomers (born 1946–1964)
Generation X (born 1965–1980)
Millennials (born 1981–1995)
Generation Z (born 1996–2010)
Generation Alpha (born 2011–2025)
how old are you? I thought you were like 60 years old at least

Your generation is packed with self entitled faggotry soy boys

You are not a woman or a child. DO THINGS FOR YOURSELF
A child is anyone under the age of 18 which applies to yours truly. Have a good day you old geezer :)

• JFL
Spoon fed your fucking pathetic grownass. You're a grown man

The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines child as, "A human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier.” This is ratified by 192 of 194 member countries.

Have a good day you senile fool

The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child defines child as, "A human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier.” This is ratified by 192 of 194 member countries.

Have a good day you senile fool

You're making the argument for being a fucking child :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh my lord

I have never seen a 15-17 year old argue that he isn't an adult

You know your generation are in tatters when they are trying their best not to grow up

You're making the argument for being a fucking child :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh my lord

I have never seen a 15-17 year old argue that he isn't an adult

You know your generation are in tatters when they are trying the best not to grow up
Refute my argument then since you want to act like a smartass. The definition is right there.

Otherwise stfu senile fool.

Last edited:
Refute my argument then since you want to act like a smartass. The definition is right there.

Otherwise stfu senile fool.

Last edited: 10 minutes ago

His child-like ego has been hurt and he's thinking about it loads

That's good

Tough love will guide you into a man

• JFL
Weren't you the one typing essays and seething over a simple question?

Gen Z ADHD dopamine junkies = 1 paragraph = Essay

Programmed zombie with about as much individuality as the fucking pavement

Gen Z ADHD dopamine junkies = 1 paragraph = Essay

Programmed zombie with about as much individuality as the fucking pavement
Weren't you the one typing essays and seething over a simple question?