It's time for us all to visit Gandy
Which supplement is best for testosteronemaxxing like naturally no steroids

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
thyroid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and Aditya.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and PseudoMaxxer
any1 hypo under 40 it was already over for there organs to begin with and suicide is better then trying to save your heatlh with a cope pill
So 90 percent of pop should rope

So 90 percent of pop should rope
cope asf to think your gonna be superman bc your taking a pill 99 percent of healthy ppl dont need HAHAHAH,imagine this cope who tf gets bad throid tests under 30 i didnt even know that shit was possible

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and Aditya.
thyroid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii, Aditya. and 2 others
View attachment 2642318 cope asf to think your gonna be superman bc your taking a pill 99 percent of healthy ppl dont need HAHAHAH,imagine this cope who tf gets bad throid tests under 30 i didnt even know that shit was possible
You lack reading comprehension can’t help you there sry

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
ashwagandha if your cortisol is high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BrahminBoss
The ONLY supplement i know of that was proven to raise testosterone a significant amount was Tongkat Ali. I think the clinical study showed something like a 18% increase? Somewhere around that which is a crazy amount

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
There are some herbs and such you can take to raise it maybe 10-30%. You can take a SERM but they are bad for eyesight and have other issues. If you have high estradiol due to being fat or just being a high aromatizer, you can and should take an AI and that will raise it.

There isn't really much you can do to significantly raise it once you have a decent diet and aren't fat other than take an AI or a SERM. The supplements may have some limited benefit but not much.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
The ONLY supplement i know of that was proven to raise testosterone a significant amount was Tongkat Ali. I think the clinical study showed something like a 18% increase? Somewhere around that which is a crazy amount
Does it have bad side effects like stops growth plate and shit 😭🙏?

There are some herbs and such you can take to raise it maybe 10-30%. You can take a SERM but they are bad for eyesight and have other issues. If you have high estradiol due to being fat or just being a high aromatizer, you can and should take an AI and that will raise it.

There isn't really much you can do to significantly raise it once you have a decent diet and aren't fat other than take an AI or a SERM. The supplements may have some limited benefit but not much.
I'm not fat bro and I'm skinny asf 🥲 I'll hit gym in next 2 momths , al seems like steroids and shi I need natural ones like ashwagandha msm typa shit

View attachment 2642318 cope asf to think your gonna be superman bc your taking a pill 99 percent of healthy ppl dont need HAHAHAH,imagine this cope who tf gets bad throid tests under 30 i didnt even know that shit was possible
just say THYROID when interacting with him :feelskek: .....

• +1
Reactions: finn899
aromasin, vitamin d, protein, sleep, low bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
18% increase means absolutely nothing other than numbers on a paper when it comes to test, you won’t feel shit from that all it does is slightly placebo u jfl