BEST THREAD ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken

honestly, should be mandatory that greycels read this before registration. i will forever label anyone who preaches leanmaxxing as a based user, it IS the best looksmax we have, period.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 15 others
why the fuck is it such a big deal that going from fat to skinny is a looksmax :feelsuhh:

should be fucking obvious even normies know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
why the fuck is it such a big deal that going from fat to skinny is a looksmax :feelsuhh:

Many people, also me before, think that skinny is like 20% body fat. They don't realize that your face changes a lot when you go to 10% body fat. When they think of sub-20 % body fat levels, they focus on the body and forget the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6512, SteveRogers and 1 other person

A lot of people are clueless.. I was too because I thought when you are at normal weight 20% BF.. This is what you are.. but I was completely wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Hightwolf and Wallenberg

it’s more of motivation tbh

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Fuck, its over for people who are lean already and still ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6512
Fuck, its over for people who are lean already and still ugly
lots of people don't know what lean actually is though, they underestimate their body fat 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
I am 10% body fat. Still blpated tranny over.

I am now at dat 4 of leanmaxxing again :)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7076

honestly, should be mandatory that greycels read this before registration. i will forever label anyone who preaches leanmaxxing as a based user, it IS the best looksmax we have, period.

You know this would be really great if greycels read this, but:
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Blackpilled again.

Was 8% body fat a while ago. Doesn't magically make my mandible not recessed. It's over for me.

You know this would be really great if greycels read this, but:
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Blackpilled again.
all u have to know is the title tbh.

did ur front look more defined tho?
Maybe a little bit, when I jut my jaw out. But when my jaw is relaxed, honestly not much difference. But for people with no recession, getting shredded WILL make a huge difference.

But for people with no recession, getting shredded WILL make a huge difference.
even if they are bald?
I understand this is a useless question because everything is better than swollen hamster cheeks and bloated face...

even if they are bald?
I understand this is a useless question because everything is better than swollen hamster cheeks and bloated face...
I am bald and lowering my bf made a huuuge difference on my face, night and day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
I am bald and lowering my bf made a huuuge difference on my face, night and day

thank you bro, my biggest fear is ending looking like a light bulb, even if my jaw have the same width of my cranium

thank you bro, my biggest fear is ending looking like a light bulb, even if my jaw have the same width of my cranium
Pm me your pics and i tell you what you can do