Best tips for hairmaxxing?

Zures

Zures

Bronze
I've been on no shampoo and no conditioner for about a week but my hair feels greasy asf :feelswah:

Hairmaxxers told me that after some time your body returns to making your natural hair oils and you achieve top tier hair glow but i dont rlly know if that's true

Also idk if the shower's temperature influences too much on these natural oils production but i'm having a lukewarm (tbh it's more of a hot one) for the entire bath and 20seconds cold shower rinse to finish it of

Any tips? no poo or poo 1 time a week

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
you know what i used to follow that advice about not washing you hairs too much, like just one time a week but for real if your hairs are very greasy by itself and you dont wash them you risk developing dermatitis (which i have developped) and its kind of an hassle.
Also greasy hair are a looksmin

wdym with no poo?

Here are some good links:

Basically:

Shampoo 1-2x a week (NoPoo is also fine if you want). But if you do use a shampoo then make sure its sulfate / paraben free

Conditioner

Leave in conditioner / lotion

Hair oils: Coconut, argan , castor, etc.

Also make sure you exercise, sleep and eat well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zures and CokoMleko
Just lice-max bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Dont fall for the nopoo meme. Shampoo washes of all the dirt from your hair together with oil but it replenishes quickly.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34 and Zures
Put water in your head and hope that suns will grow you hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zures
I've been on no shampoo and no conditioner for about a week but my hair feels greasy asf :feelswah:

Hairmaxxers told me that after some time your body returns to making your natural hair oils and you achieve top tier hair glow but i dont rlly know if that's true

Also idk if the shower's temperature influences too much on these natural oils production but i'm having a lukewarm (tbh it's more of a hot one) for the entire bath and 20seconds cold shower rinse to finish it of

Shave it off, bro. You'll look like Statham.

• JFL

Basically:

Shampoo 1-2x a week (NoPoo is also fine if you want). But if you do use a shampoo then make sure its sulfate / paraben free

Conditioner

mogger reddit thread, tysm

• +1
Dont fall for the nopoo meme. Shampoo washes of all the dirt from your hair together with oil but it replenishes quickly.
i'll start using it again for some weeks and see how it goes :ogre:

also like if you are rinsing them with water only, try to single out each hair and clean it manually, i used to just let the water fall on my hairs and it does little to clean them

• Woah
This, I was no poo for years mainly because I couldn't be bothered to buy shampoo and conditioner and my hair was always flat and thin, started using a good sulphate free shampoo and conditioner about 4x a week and now my hair looks way more thicker :feelsokman:

its not a meme. its legit and many people have said they were better off without shampoo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28792 and Zures
I find don’t shampoo hair too often. Just rinse in cold water everyday (I do 2-3 a day). I always showe in cold water tho.

If you have fungal infections on scalp ketoconazole is effective

• +1

The best advice is probably non heated shower. No poo worked for me but its not the same with everyone

The best advice is probably non heated shower. No poo worked for me but its not the same with everyone
my shower is really hot and i've been told that it washes all the good hair oils.. ty!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
my shower is really hot and i've been told that it washes all the good hair oils.. ty!
No poo is a bit grey because some ethncities or people look better with natural hair. It really depends on a lot of things

But no one benefits from a steamy shower if your doing that shit one a month its fine like going in a hottub every now and then isn't bad but if you were doing it daily it would fuck up your skin/hair

Basically:

Conditioner

"Basic haircare guide" and then post a mf wall of text.

+ it's reddit, do you really think we take these ppl seriously ?

• JFL