BEST USERS AT THIS MOMENT

shieldzz

shieldzz

I've recently made a thread and listed all the BAD users and shit posters which are not contributing to .org,now it's time to make a list with the good ones

@Seth Walsh
@Orc
@Xangsane
@PseudoMaxxer
@Iasacrko
@5.5psl
@enchanted_elixir ( gone tho )
@Amnesia
@Ritalincel
@Alexanderr
@St.TikTokcel
@Kristin
@eduardkoopman
@buflek
@TsarTsar444
@Looks234

Add more if you think i missed someone

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Hernan, Orc and 7 others
@User28823 is leading the charge in being the worst user on .org , btw,according to votes !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PseduoAryan and User28823
Where's the worst users list?

No offense but how is Xangsane up there

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, laaltin, Deleted member 57356 and 10 others
Where's the worst users list?

The main one got deleted,it includes faggots also like @autistic_tendencies @BrendioEEE @Kamui @moggathon @j05

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and autistic_tendencies

The main one got deleted,it includes faggots also like @autistic_tendencies @BrendioEEE @Kamui @moggathon @j05
arent you the self harmer?

I've recently made a thread and listed all the BAD users and shit posters which are not contributing to .org,now it's time to make a list with the good ones

@Seth Walsh
@Orc
@Xangsane
@PseudoMaxxer
@Iasacrko
@5.5psl
@Amnesia
@Ritalincel
@Alexanderr
@St.TikTokcel
@Kristin
@eduardkoopman
@buflek
@TsarTsar444
@Looks234

Half of these people don’t even post much anymore. @Ritalincel is one of the best posters at the moment? I haven’t seen him post in forever. Seriously more than half these people don’t even post.

And how are you qualified to make a “best posters right now” list when you have such horrible post/rep ratio? Did you just name a bunch of old users that were popular thinking that it was gonna be a good list cause of it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, aesthetic beauty, shalomnigga and 8 others
How come im not in the list😡

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, dopaminebeyondfried and shieldzz
@User28823 is leading the charge in being the worst user on .org , btw,according to votes !

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Klasik01, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Half of these people don’t even post much anymore. @Ritalincel is one of the best posters at the moment? I haven’t seen him post in forever. Seriously more than half these people don’t even post.

And how are you qualified to make a “best posters right now” list when you have such horrible post/rep ratio? Did you just name a bunch of old users that were popular thinking that it was gonna be a good list cause of it?
I have bad horrible / post rep ratio because i spamm and post lots of shits . when i make good threads i receive more than 30-40 thumbs ups. Who are you btw ?

I have bad horrible / post rep ratio because i spamm and post lots of shits . when i make good threads i receive more than 30-40 thumbs ups. Who are you btw ?
Who even are you?

And you’re calling them “thumps up” instead of reacts.

I don’t even make threads and get 30 reacts on random shit.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress and Jeww
Who even are you?

Because im talking about thumbs up not overall reacts LOL

why are people so obsessed with their post rep ratio?

and ofc im not coping because of mine

xd

why are people so obsessed with their post rep ratio?

and ofc im not coping because of mine

xd
Because they are the only thing to be proud in their incels life

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Because im talking about thumbs up not overall reacts LOL
You have no business making any kind of thread talking about good/bad users when the list is not only horrible (saying enchanted elixir is contributing to org when he’s literally gone and has been gone) and you obviously aren’t a good user yourself.

Can you justify why @Ritalincel and @enchanted_elixir are listed on a current best org posters list when they don’t post anymore? Amnesia posts maybe 3 threads a month then goes away for another few months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Kamui, Lynxress and 1 other person
this nigga never sleeps . i think u are homeless
i get paid to browse .org
u mirin?

• WTF
Reactions: shieldzz
Because it shows who the shit users are.

Keep coping retard.
Im spreading the blackpill across an incel forum you freak and i helped more than 75% of the active users

what about you ?

Because it shows who the shit users are.

Keep coping retard.
yeah could be some truth to that

although i would add that not every good post/rep ratio is a good poster

You have no business making any kind of thread talking about good/bad users when the list is not only horrible (saying enchanted elixir is contributing to org when he’s literally gone and has been gone) and you obviously aren’t a good user yourself.

Can you justify why @Ritalincel and @enchanted_elixir are listed on a current best org posters list when they don’t post anymore? Amnesia posts maybe 3 threads a month then goes away for another few months.
Go to sleep you manlet leprechaun

Im spreading the blackpill across an incel forum you freak and i helped more than 75% of the active users

what about you ?
I notice you didn’t give me a reason why you say those users I mentioned are contributing to .org

“spreading the Blackpill” by making shit threads.

And if you’ve “helped more than 75% of the active users” how come I’ve literally never seen your posts before?

You’re a delusional guy you aren’t helping anyone. Not bumping this shit thread anymore

Go to sleep you manlet leprechaun
What does this even mean? Not a manlet, and I don’t know what you mean by leprechaun. Keep coping Indian & keep making shit threads.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress and Jeww
I notice you didn’t give me a reason why you say those users I mentioned are contributing to .org

And if you’ve “helped more than 75% of the active users” how come I’ve literally never seen your posts before?

You’re a delusional guy you aren’t helping anyone. Not bumping this shit thread anymore

What does this even mean? Not a manlet, and I don’t know what you mean by leprechaun. Keep coping Indian & keep making shit threads.
Blocked

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Jeww

Bro, no offense but why do you spend your time and energy on this shit? It’s very clear this discussion isn’t gonna lead anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
wow high rep user worship thread wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Costcosuperstore

Attachments

• ZnFb9OS.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • ZnFb9OS.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and shieldzz
Who even are you?

-26 year old man btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww

@Seth Walsh
@Orc
@Xangsane
@PseudoMaxxer
@Iasacrko
@5.5psl
@Amnesia
@Ritalincel
@Alexanderr
@St.TikTokcel
@Kristin
@eduardkoopman
@buflek
@TsarTsar444
@Looks234

are you seriously just glazing for approval?

Curious to know as to what makes even 50% of the users you posted "best users" exactly....

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and User28823

Blud is doing tricks on it 😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Fatty patty

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

@Seth Walsh
@Orc
@Xangsane
@PseudoMaxxer
@Iasacrko
@5.5psl
@Amnesia
@Ritalincel
@Alexanderr
@St.TikTokcel
@Kristin
@eduardkoopman
@buflek
@TsarTsar444
@Looks234

Vista is quite literally the smartest person on this forum he posts once in a blue moon has only like 300 posts he should still be the first on this list, what qualifies as being a good user?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Nah he is a good user @User28823

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
nigga made best incels list

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress